So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Welcome back home all my dear friends!!!

Thank you so much to our dear staffs whose word load were huge - successfully transition about 20 million posts Happy0064Happy0064

In case you haven't noticed... I've changed my avatar again...

Ahem, since they put me in the fan level of "hooked" but my eyes read it as "hooded" at the beginning (What's a good eyes sight!!  Gozlukgulmek) so our SJS had no choice here but be a hooded man Biggrin

My chingu @chakita babe thank you for your forever generous support honey! Even the old posts once again were honoured being "like" by you  Opucuk

Dear SJS's fans, let's have fun and love him here as always!

My love to you all!!!

.076. .076. .076.

SJS fighting!

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Yesterday there were some fantastic updates had been posted on the temporary thread but I guess I should repost them here, if you don't mind my ladies, just to make our thread a good and colourful restart Smile

Shooting CF for a Chinese Comestic

1850094318_e8971676_1431333904584.jpg

1850094318_68cdc59b_1431333907162.jpg

1850094318_758c956d_1431333915485.jpg

1850094318_52670637_1431333918756.jpg

1850094318_c75d79e7_1431333912828.jpg

(credit as tagged via Jum)

• Like 5

Photo taken on May.11.2015 by Chinese fans at 51k

He's as gorgeous as ever!  :wub::wub::wub:

Thanks the nice fan who also zoomed in his hands for the sake of us  :w00t::w00t::w00t:

1850094318_9b8f2e41_1431346345331.jpg1850094318_086f3dad_1431346352066.jpg

10403480_1398830203776038_77377285318489

web_2950639799_bdf29e1d.jpg

FAKj35l_mtkigtEhRHbg7BShlGjnkiROX-mcd2RLFGObMVnHR7XDKlaTFehirU71XY55qhns5E11IKEz

(Credit as tagged via Jum and june07111)

Happy Tuesday!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mathi
  • Like 5

Yeaaaayyy !!! Finally..our lovely thread has come back !! Many many thanks to all Soompi Forum's staff who must be worked very hard. You're amazing !! 

Hello @mathi there were so many Ji-Sub updates yesterday, thanks to you has post it here. Make me glad can see his daily activities. Btw, where is your writting about Sony Cuba ad ? I can't see in this forum ? 

And here are the unseen photoshoot of q0 the art movies I found at DC :

q0%20unseen4.jpg

q0%20unseen2.jpg

q0%20unseen3.jpg

q0%20unseen.jpg

q0%20unseen5.jpg

q0%20unseen6.jpg

q0%20unseen7.jpg

• Like 4

Yeaaaayyy !!! Finally..our lovely thread has come back !! Many many thanks to all Soompi Forum's staff who must be worked very hard. You're amazing !! 

Hello @mathi there were so many Ji-Sub updates yesterday, thanks to you has post it here. Make me glad can see his daily activities. Btw, where is your writting about Sony Cuba ad ? I can't see in this forum ? 

And here are the unseen photoshoot of q0 the art movies I found at DC :

Hi my dear @sojisubaddicted you are amazing my friend!

Thank you so much for your updates.!He looked very...classy in the noble historical gown :P, and also very handsome in the modern outfits, not to forget those sexy back views... Yay!!! :wub:

I've read the thread updates, the administrator wrote: the temporary thread will be merged back to the main thread by moderators, one bye one... :sweatingbullets:  Hope everything will be alright!

I'm so happy to see your "So Jisub Island" undamaged. I love it my dear friend! @sojisubaddicted fighting! :lol:

Beautiful memories of Vonin 2014:

tumblr_n21x42GwaZ1ts1zsio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n21x42GwaZ1ts1zsio2_1280.jpg

(credit as tagged)

• Like 5

News news news

He is a café owner in Warm and Cosy :)

Thanks to Sojisubbar who translated:

# Sjs cameos of the good humor and warm Grand Sun # ~ # primary and screenwriter hongshi sisters became involved, Sue loyalty ran all the wafy to # Nice and warm mood # spot far Jeju. Open stills, Sue stood in front of his coffee shop, shows a handsome young face! Hey, bracelet and ring familiar, OH: d On the day of the shooting, he shows a great sense of improvisation, Active atmosphere of the scene. He works on the use of collaboration with the screenwriter hongshi sisters buzzwords in the June Sun "gojio" gesture, the birth of the comedy scene and offered hearty laughter. Meanwhile, cooperation with Jiang Sula is not the first, presents a fantasy of the "coupling CP breathing" deftly played a "brand of acting", make people gasp. In addition news mentions, sue and five years ago the route first staff reunion Jisub has cameo appearance as a cafe owner and he ad-libbed "Gojo": d He also had a great chemistry with Kang So-ra, as if they were not partnering for the first time. He also had reunion with some staff from Road Number One.

Sojisubar 蘇志燮貼吧's photo.

Sojisubar 蘇志燮貼吧's photo.

Sojisubar 蘇志燮貼吧's photo.

Definitely the most handsome coffee owner !!! :wub:

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Cafe Maggie on Jeju Island

Jisub had shooting at Cafe Maggie for "Warm and Cozy" cameo, he is said to play a lazy cafe owner. He was in the same cafe during "One Sunny Day" grin emoticon Don't miss the live broadcast on Wednesday!!

11262128_1599268406987334_16285431257528

This photo on the upper right corner is a killer one :w00t: :wub:

A Lazy Café Owner? Should I say he is the Supermodel - Café Owner?  :lol::lol: Can't wait for more B)

Sojisubar 蘇志燮貼吧's photo.

Credit to Sojisubbar - Hugs and kisses to you my dear!!!

• Like 5

OMG !!!!! Opening my laptop and look at those Warm & Cozy 's pictures...I can't breath...I need more oxygen....damn...he's sooooooooo handsoooomee.:w00t::w00t:  I've seen the trailer at Youku, the lead male actor is nothing compared to our Ji-Sub. Please Hong Sisters....please change the lead to Ji-Sub. ( :crazy: Am I gonna be crazy ? )

Thanks @mathi has brought the beautiful pics here....:wub: And Vonin ? who is not caught up in Ji-Sub 's attractivenes ? Especially when the shower scene :lol:

Edited by sojisubaddicted
miss spelling
  • Like 2

People mention about One Sunny Day...

I couldn't resist to bring some more screen caps from dear Jum's blog (million thanks, Jum ah!!!) :P 

His expressions just in a few minutes:

b5.jpg

b6.jpg

3.4.jpg

b8.jpg

b10.jpg

b13.jpg

Maggie café in One Sunny Day, ummm... in one raining day if you want to say so my dear ladies :phew:^_^

5.15.jpg

5.2.jpg

Happy Wednesday!!!

• Like 3

So Ji Sub's cameo appearance in Warm and Cozy makes me hyperventilate! :w00t:

If he were a coffee shop owner, I would visit his shop each day to have my daily dose of him coffee. ^^

From So Ji-sub to Lee Min-ho and Kwon Yul

So Ji-sub asked if she would live with him. Hyeon Bin asked since when was she so pretty. Kwon Yul asked if she liked him and asked for kindness while they were together. Everything said by these men have caused sleepless nights for several women.

- KBS 2TV "Sorry, I Love You" So Ji-sub, "Do you want to eat or live with me? Do you want to eat or die with me?"

The words "Do you want to eat or live with me? Do you want to eat or die with me?" by So Ji-sub from the drama "Sorry, I Love You" made girls shriek. He said this is a manly and wild way and it was his way of confessing his feelings for Im Soo-jeong. Cha Moo-hyeok is a character who's been through a lot of pain but his strong appeal is one no one can deny. This is a classic until today.

photo592719.jpg

(skipped unrelated....)

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 5

Sigh... I watched 50 minutes of Warm and Cozy to watch him for like 2 min... but damn... I miss him a lot... I really want to see him more on screen... I hope he gets some awesome offer which is irresistible :P  ( and not a melo hehe) ... I'm ok with melos as long as there is no tragic ending... but SJS is not like that :P .. He loves making me cry lol. 

• Like 2

So Ji Sub's cameo appearance in Warm and Cozy makes me hyperventilate! :w00t:

If he were a coffee shop owner, I would visit his shop each day to have my daily dose of him coffee. ^^

​I don't drink coffee... Yet I'd go there :phew:  for coffee and gulp it like medicine :w00t: ...

• Like 4

Please enjoy the high quality photos (1500x998) my ladies!
Guarantee every details are clear and sharp doesn't matter how much you want to zoom in  :P:wub:

1994101009_af72ae22.jpg

1994101009_16daf1a3.jpg

2009176258_da72cec6.jpg

credit to @iBankstory via popcornfor2

Edited by mathi
  • Like 6

Guest flanrabin

thank for your appear.. even its just cameo.. i'm feel thankfull...

you just too good to be cameo, please back to drama as Lead, as soon as possible..

we miss u...:wub: