So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

So Jisub has returned safely to S.Korea and he most probably continued work according to this photo. Translation taken from FB Sojisubar.

She said she's a 10-year Jisub fan and he's handsome! And he came to her company for work.
cr https://instagram.com/p/10Sy1MmrHU/

List of Shanghai events (notes are from Sojisubar)

19/4 Around 5pm he arrived in Shanghai
20/4 photoshoot for CF
21/4 Continued shooting for CF in Chedun Film Park
According to the bodyguard, on 21st, Jisub had dinner at North China Daily News Building (a famous historic architecture in Shanghai) at the Bund. Afterwards, he walked from there along the Bund all the way back to the hotel, which took TWO hours. The bodyguard said he was impressed.
22/4 Shooting indoor in Raffles City
Jisub finished shooting at 3am today, the team applauded to him, and he lowered the car window to wave goodbye to fans waiting. Since this shooting was not a public event, Tieba only managed to give a very simple snack support for him and staff.
23/4 He took the morning flight back to Korea
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DC posted another photo from CF shooting that took place before his trip to China. It will be released in May.

2950627852_38ea7d02_zpsj30f2yly.jpg

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=sojisub&no=1072583&page=1

P.S. Big guy that followed him around is from security.

• Like 1

Guest tammyle83

@Mathi and  all,

Thanks for posting all of SJS's pictures. It's good to know where his abouts. Def missed him !! He looke soooo handsome in all of his pics.

@innerchild : wow...thank you so much for the update news and pics. Sometimes I see the new pic at tieba.baidu or dc but I don't understand chinese nor korean, your explanation here is  a big help. :-bd

@mathi : I'm very glad you wrote about GHOST. I loooooooveeeeeee that drama sooooo much. :x :x I like the story, I love the OST....and I think each GHOST's actor/actress had showed their very best acting. Ji-sub nim seemed very very handsome there, I can't close my eyes even in a second @-)
So Ganji and Mad Cow are my favourite couple ! Hope they can collaborates again and again in the next drama or movie. About the scene you wrote, IMO that girl must be crazy had refused Ji-Sub to kiss her. :))

• Like 1

Two videos from Baidu Sojisubar about Road Number One. Both are very worth to watched. 
So Ji Sub RN1 Interview & Magazine Making

I like what the director said about SJS : "When we were casting, I thought that if SJS rejected, we wouldn't make this drama, it became meaningless. His popularity is not the mere reason to casting him. But the fact that he's great match with this character.Through this drama, I learned that SJS wasn't only a great actor but a great man as well. I seldom thinks of actors in this way. I think I got to know a very charming man" :x :x :x That's why fans really loooooveeee him, sir
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"So Ji Sub Kim Ha Neul Yoon Kye Sang Interview

Kim Ha Neul is the most lucky actress from all actress had paired with SJS...Ji-Sub kissed her many many times in this drama. @-) 

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

• Like 1

Small scene of the day

15yv.gif

Love filled his heart while Cha Moo-hyuk ran to Eun-chae.

Never in his life he could be this gentle

IPB Image

Love means care

tumblr_m9eli9w2yh1qai4lbo1_500.jpg

and love means warm!

tumblr_m9eli9w2yh1qai4lbo3_1280.jpg

Love means present

I%20am%20Sorry%20I%20Love%20You7.jpg

when you touchingly feel your lover's heartbeats synchronize with yours

581_14.jpg

As I watch the first snowflowers of this year right now,
In this moment that we share together, I want to give you my all.
Do you know of my heart?

I wasn't always so weak, I'm loving you like this but
that's all my heart can do.

(Snowflake lyrics)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

(photos and gifts credit to owners and to  sonickim@soompi

• Like 1

Actor So Jisub - The man who loves working out

The story started in one evening when I was surfing online then I found this photo:

tumblr_n3u6mtoOpn1smqhpao1_500.jpg

The man sat on a chair, reading a piece of paper. Simply gorgeous!

He's actor So Jisub, my love.

Why this simple sight of him made my heart fluttered?

*** Short answer: "Because I'm his crazy fan".

*** My true colour: "Oh My God, Man, your huge bicep is killing me here..."

Fans spend a lot of time talking of his great figure with so much admiration. Should I say this is one of the hot topics that seem never out of date?  

Heavy duty

The perfect body is the result of thousand hours he has spent in gyms, also means countless perspiration has been shed.

In an interview for Korea Star Daily 2012, he expressed his habit of exercising:

“Exercise is actually pretty boring. But I am someone who would put on weight if I don’t exercise. So I have to exercise to maintain my shape, so I am a very hardworking person.”

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/so-ji-sub-not-guaranteeing-box-office-success-005900235.html

Everybody wants to have a good shape, right? However, if it comes to exercise, sometimes we cannot be patient to keep the schedule on. Let alone the heavy duty our SJS takes daily.

Regarding his working out, I would ask for his experiences:

***  Please tell me how long should I work out per day to achieve great body?

***  2 - 3 hours only (for one day) 

*** Ahem... Then how long should I keep this work load to maintain the good shape?

*** How about ... forever?

Man, this is enough to make me run away from the gym without a glance back

Yes, he actually shared those facts in one of his articles:

I'm the kind of person who gains weight as soon as I eat, so exercise is important. I wake up at a set time after setting an alarm on my phone. If I don't have any particular schedule, I regularly exercise 2~3 hours daily. If I break this pattern for even a day, I gain weight..."

(Star Column)

Would you like to follow him to the gym once?

Please enjoy the clip which was published since 22/10/2006. He did variety of exercises, first warmed up by running on the treadmill then worked out for strong arms, chest, abs... Watching him here, I've found another sexy pose: the upside down pose at 3:00...

https://youtu.be/VTUtqopqNec

Last year, Xero CFs had presented to the world how perfect the athlete So Jisub could be

k15-3.jpg

Many thanks to dear So Kingdom who published this awesome clip which was edited together from 4 Xero CFs in 2014. The nice fan noted:

"Sonick must have sweated a ton filming this CF LOL~Everybody wishes for a Sonick trainer though...XD XD"

The most impressive to me was how he lifted over the head a 28kg dumbbell by one hand. I nearly jumped "Gosh, it's more than half of my weight. He's so strong!"

My dear friends, I'm proudly introduce to you Sonick Training Centre (Xero):

Background Stories

*** His manager, Madam Kim Soo Jin, shared in November.2004 while they were busy on MISA drama set:

He cannot do physical exercise these days, so he does simple exercise at the field.

Such as push ups...

Sometimes he lifts a heavy filming instruments instead of dumbbell.

It really makes staffs surprise, he may break them.

So if Jisub is coming with cute smiling face, the instrument engineers become tense.

Our staffs say, why people say Jisub is timid and speechless.

(You all were tricked till now)...

Who could resist his cute smiling face?

*** His best friend, the late Park Youngha once mentioned his experience doing exercise with SJS and SSH:

songseunghunandsojisub1.jpg

Most people when they meet, they drink and have fun. They also talk about women. But when we meet, we exercised the 3 of us together. But whenever I exercise with Jisub, or when I go with hyung, they boast themselves with heavy lifting. They try to lift as much as possible. 

What worse is that since they both exercised since young they lift really heavy weighs. This big. But I'm next to them, using small ones. But these two, they make a special sound while exercising. ~~JJJAH!!! They don't do it on purpose, but because it's too heavy, like an ignition. I get so timidated I just keep on using my little one...

(The Two men Show, translated by Priscilla)

*** The first impression of SJS by a stranger in America

I went to play in Universal Studio
surprisingly discovered a hunk~~~Song Seung Heon
he was queuing up in front me~~not more than 3 inches
felt so exhilarated
but a friend who's with me said
he felt the person beside SSH is more handsome, super muscular/gorgeous [not sure how to translate this description] but dunno who he is
he's wearing rectangular sunglasses, taller and more muscular than SSH
really really gorgeous but dunno who he is

(Shared on Song Seung Hun thread by @asfishyu which was reposted by Dahee Fanel@soompi)

Thank you ladies for your share! To me, reading good compliments about him is always wonderful!

The photo taken same day in 2005. He was wearing sleeveless denim shirt that's why these ladies had a nice chance to admire his muscle

EC86A1EC8AB9ED978C_EC868CECA780EC84AD.jp

The best chest-achievement: Sexy through the clothes

2/2009 - Sieg  Fahrenheit CF

s-1.jpg20080204161132007.jpg

2009 - Sony CF shooting

0928-2.jpg

tumblr_msdl7lBMmp1qeh9upo1_400.jpg

On Japanese Magazine 2013

Let me tell you my ladies, even the man didn't want to show off his body, he covered himself in long sleeves and turtle neck jumper but fans' eyes are always eager looking for details on each photo.

No way you can hide your sexiness from us babe!!! (Sorry!) 

26-42.jpg

His fans' jaws were definitely having giant time to do exercise too - I mean they were hanging open unconsciously who knows for how long... (My girls, please don't shoot me for telling the truth...)

26-43.jpg

Fans in azzurri's blog have a very cute way to express their admiration to actor So Jisub. Whenever a juicy pic of him was shown, the others would say:

*** OMG… where’s the floor… because I’m melting.

***  You have to scrape me off the floor

more colorful:

*** I think my jaw would drop to the floor and I would melt into a puddle of goo then and there. You’d have to scrape me off with a spatula! Sigh…

or just simple:

***  Floored!!!!

I am heartfelt sympathy for you my ladies!

Ghost drama's "side effects"

There were a serious article referred to this interesting side of him - the sexiness side, I mean.

So Jisub sexy in clothes

03.June.2012

photo240826.jpg

So Ji-sub is sexy even without taking anything off.

So Ji-sub who is currently taking on the role of Kim Woo-hyeon in the SBS drama "Ghost - Drama" as the main server of the cyber investigations team, is being noticed for his lean body recently.

So Ji-sub puts on a cold-hearted and charismatic face for his role in the drama and always wears monotone shirts with jackets. He shows off the elite detective image but is quite calm.

His shoulders, tall height and buff chest muscles can be seen through his clothed self.

Netizen's are crazy for the slight muscles he shows through his shirts and say, "They don't call him 'So ganji' for nothing", "His backline is awesome too", "His body was made by God" and more.

Some of the staff he works with say, "I was surprised at how his image never changed", "He is professional" and more.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

http://www.hancinema.net/so-ji-sub-sexy-in-clothes-43382.html

Some more caps from Ghost

m7_44.jpg

f7_45.jpg 

w7_46.jpg

Hic, I'm trying very hard here for not become crazier when looking at the pics above, my dears!

Dangerously sexy in Thailand, Hua Hin International Festival Film Jan.2012

8b13632762d0f70354cec86e08fa513d2697c500.jpg

Our dear @charlesriver wrote: "With shirt unbuttoned, SJS was not sweating at presscon but we are. :wub::lol: "

2BH1q.jpg

Dear @khin myint replied :"Love to see him with unbuttoned shirt especially this one :wub: my dear CR :rolleyes:

myttb.jpg

I guess it's time to have a good look at the chiseled chest that even the man was amazed at himself:  

tumblr_mtb2yk2NJF1sihqzxo1_250.giftumblr_mtb2yk2NJF1sihqzxo2_250.gif

Just kidding, my dear ladies. Those gifts were made from OCN CF 2010. Losing 4 kilograms after shooting Road Number One drama, the man still looked like the work of art

Our dear @PaulaC shared a while ago: "I once meet my fav actor from my country - he is 70 years old, now - and I completely lost myself.... I can't imagine what I will do if I ever meet SJS".

Well, if I ever have a chance to meet actor So Jisub at his 70 years old, do you know what would be my reaction, honey?

Floored!!!

433965qzur0la2nd.gif433965qzur0la2nd.gif433965qzur0la2nd.gif

(All photos, gifts, clips credit to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 2

04533e68d74f5f546f42cab3cb21a4e8.jpg
cr to the owner

This is my favorite picture of So Ji Sub..... I guess is because the most sexy for me are his eyes.... like my dearest @mathi said Floored!!!!! that BAMF scorpio eyes drive me out of my mind.....

p.s. lyrics belong to my favorite italian band and translated means " take me out this night, make my head spin a couple of times"... because this is exactly what I feel every time I see this wander that is So Ji Sub

I just miss him so much.... I hate that he is not shooting any new drama.... I'm sad ....

I love you girls ... let's wish relly hard to a new drama soon....because "when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

• Like 3

@Mathi....you're such an amazing story teller...wow...everytime I read your story...I will make this sound : Wow...wow... @-) :x You should to be SJS's scriptwriter at his next drama/movie....I believe 100% that you won't make our Ji-Sub nim die, not like the others scriptwriters  /:)
@PaulaC Ji-Sub nim said at his past interview : "This year will be my selfish year..." :-/ <-- perhaps this why he feel no need to hurry made a decision about his next drama/movie. 
I found this pic at weibo...=)) seems it from ...a bit naughty fans...but who never did it on gadget ? (I did the samething)
naughty%20fans.jpg
Thanks to credit at weibo

• Like 3

Dear all, I always love to read everything about Ji-Sub nim. Articles, interviews, poem,quotes, everything. My favourite is a translation which posted in this forum,about Jisub Island. It's an article from March 2004, where SJS describes himself as an "island" - JS Island. In the article, he describes his personality, his impoverished upbringing, and his close relationship with his mother. 
I hope you do not mind I reposted here. But I changed it into picture series. Here they are...
sojisub%20island%20cover.jpg

sojisub%20island%201.jpg

sojisub%20island%202.jpg

sojisub%20island%203.jpg

sojisub%20island%204.jpg

sojisub%20island%205.jpg

sojisub%20island%206.jpg

sojisub%20island%207.jpg

sojisub%20island%208.jpg

sojisub%20island%209.jpg

Sojisub%20Island%2010.jpg

sojisub%20island%2011.jpg
sojisub%20island%2012.jpg

sojisub%20island%2013.jpg
sojisub%20island%2014.jpg

sojisub%20island%2015.jpg

• Like 3

sojisubaddicted said: Dear all, I always love to read everything about Ji-Sub nim. Articles, interviews, poem,quotes, everything. My favourite is a translation which posted in this forum,about Jisub Island. It's an article from March 2004, where SJS describes himself as an "island" - JS Island. In the article, he describes his personality, his impoverished upbringing, and his close relationship with his mother. 
I hope you do not mind I reposted here. But I changed it into picture series. Here they are...

@sojisubaddicted, you are so amazing my dear friend! Thank you for the series SJS's insightful article on beautiful hot pictures!

Absolutely love this style of yours! Please keep up your good work my dear!   Onay

About the part become SJS's scriptwriter... wonder if our SJS would want to do this script of mine where he has to kiss the female lead each time he meets her and also wears unbuttoned shirt all the time...   :D

Sexy splashes

tumblr_inline_nk0ff46XXU1rk5eqk.gif

tumblr_inline_nk0ffjr94q1rk5eqk.gif

Kiyomi moments in Infinity Challenge 2011

(credit to @51SoKingdom)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

Guest FruClaire

Helllloooooooooo everyoneeeeee

I'm new here, and have been lurking around the thread for a long time haha 

So Ji Sub is one of those korean actors that I feel like I have known him forever, maybe since the glass slipper and even before that (I was only in year 2 then so... :">) 

Then the master sun comes and brings me back to him after all those years <3