[s.m New Artist Group.] No.3- Yuri [유리]

Guest 사랑競文

Guest disfunktional.

i think there's going to be 8 members.

not so sure though. YURI! i dont remember when i saw her though..

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest readyxG0

SM stated this is a 6 member group. You never know with them sometimes they do something new but I'm expecting 6 like they said.

The other three are probably Jessica, Hyo yeon, and Soo young (cause she has experience and the whole Japan thing) unless they decide to put in Juhyun instead of one of them .___.

I don't get why ppl say the first 3 girls look alike mellow.gif Maybe it's kus I actually remember their faces, but I find them all different looking.

--

I forgot to mention that this girl is really good @ dancing. I saw her dancing on Youtube, & she was so thin compared to Hyo Yeon, who has a healthy&full body.

I agree. They all look different to me haha. I think it's the same reason as you, I recognize their individual faces =\

And yeah, Hyoyeon's the #1 trainee dancer and Yuri is #2 so I'm excited to see their solos/dance routines =D

Guest shooting star *

Yay, another member revealed, although I already thought that Yuri would be in it (:

Can't wait until they debut~*

I think that Jessica will be revealed last since there's been alot of hype about her..

Question: When new groups debut, they usually sing non-lip-sync right? B/c after all, they're new so they have to show the people what they got. So even if this new group debuts with a fast dance song, will they be singing it live (or whatever your opinion is)??

I hope they have alot of talent, they have a tough act to follow, CSJH. But maybe it'll turn out to be like DBSK and Super Junior, they both have tons of fans (:

Guest vietgurlhelen

ooo yuri also really pretty! is it just me or does she look a little like yoonah?? ahahaha maybe its just my eyes

i heard there are gonna be 8 or 6 in the group but yeah we'll just have to see...

i thought jessica was gonna be number 3 lol

Guest gl0rious

she looks different from the old pics because she lost the bangs and lost alot of weight.

their new professional pictures came out really well. this is turning out to be a very attractive group...as for talent and group dynamics, we've yet to see. CSJH is a really tough act to follow...hope they're ready for the challenge and the inevitable bashing from girls everywhere.

also, what's with Stella? I thought she was going to be part of this group too? no?

Guest musicismylifey

she looks a bit different from her old pictures...she was prettier back then. but she still is pretty

Guest ' t.

Hahaha oh man I wonder how long this is going to go on for...

I think Yuri is cute ^^ she looks really similar to Stella in the recent pictures IMO.

Hahaha can't wait for people's reaction and comments when Jessica comes out.

Guest thesassygirl2

hm.. they all look the same. i can't tell who's who among the ones who've been revealed.

Guest thereceivr

she's really pretty, but i think she looks too much like stella now, but still pretty. i like how sm presents the new members in a mature way. they have a really mature look.

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

She's quite pretty. Kind of reminds me of Stella.

She's a great dancer.

I'll be waiting for her debut.

Guest skittles*

Is it me or are these girls not that..... pretty.

I agree. But I guess it's kind of mean to just judge by their looks, so I'll wait until they debut and see for myself.

Guest L'EeLiyH

she is ok ... not really pretty (I don't hate her huh! haha)

I'm waiting for Hyo Yeon !!!

I wonder how many members will join the group ... I can't wait!!!

Guest inspire.me*

she looks average looking (all of them do, don't kill me) :ph34r:

but i heard she dances really good :mellow:

Guest poupée de chiffon

she's just pretty too.

well obviously, all sm ppl are pretty.. -_-

so what's her talents excpet singing?

Archived