[s.m New Artist Group.] No.3- Yuri [유리]

Guest 사랑競文

Guest Wen Jing

I hope they are not making a 11 girls group.

I have a feeling that it will be around 8 girls.

Can't wait to see the next girls.

All the ones that they are revealing now we already know they will be in the group!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She look really different in these pictures, but because of all the rumors, I'm really excited for them to debut.

Seriously, after hearing about them for more than a year, they're FINALLY going to debut made me glad. I hope they will do well.

Since it's almost certain who the other two are going to be, IF there's a 6 member.. i wonder who....

Guest amal_k1986

I don't know her but people say that she's a good dancer, I'm curious to see her performing!

Guest KaiIem

I hope they are not making a 11 girls group.

I have a feeling that it will be around 8 girls.

Can't wait to see the next girls.

All the ones that they are revealing now we already know they will be in the group!

I think SM stated in an article that there was going to be 5 to 6 girls in the group... I might be wrong though.. :)

Guest nacj88

i dunno. y. but everytime each new member is posted...everyone looks like each other!!! they all look alike...lOL.

She & Yoon Ah are probly the ones that I like least. Not that I don't like them, but I like the other girls more =P

I don't get why ppl say the first 3 girls look alike :mellow: Maybe it's kus I actually remember their faces, but I find them all different looking.

Or maybe having the same color hair makes you look the same ?

editt//

I forgot to mention that this girl is really good @ dancing. I saw her dancing on Youtube, & she was so thin compared to Hyo Yeon, who has a healthy&full body.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

its funny how no one's really surprised by the members.. cause everyone's heard of them already

she's cute, I think she got double eyelid surgery..

Jessica is probably going to be revealed last lol

Guest chemical9

I didn't notice how much Yuri looks like Stella until a few hours ago when I saw her picture on Sm Town's website. Hahah! Anyway, I have a feeling that the fourth girl will be Hyoyeon. Then maybe Jessica?

Guest love4dbsk&suju

i think she is d prettiest so far. how many members r there going to b, plus who was d first member?

Guest yooniceland

shes pretty.

shes the second best dancer, right??

i cant wait until all of them are revealed!

is it just me or does she look like stella in some pictures??

Guest loveof

she's the prettiest out of the 3 that have been choosen. ^_^

at least i think so..

how much members are there going to be?

Guest ユンア

she IS the prettiest so far :X

but its true.. they all look like eachother lol

wonder who number 4 is :D?

Archived