Do Your Parents Like Some Of The "young" Artists?

Guest Q_Park

Guest honeyxswt

haha my mom likes.... Bi D: I don't like him though..

She likes Big Bang. She liked Jiyong the most when he had his duck hair.

She also likes LSG and KHJ too haha. She watches WGM so yeahh.

She also liked Andy when he came out.. saying that he'd make a good husband :]

I don't think she has a group she doesn't like..

hmm she doesn't like Alex b/c he might be a player.. or something like that :ph34r:

OMG. hahahha so. I asked my dad (he lives in Korea) to buy me the SHINee CD and send it over...

ME: Dad, there's this new boy band group called SHINee... can you buy me the CD and send it over?

DAD: Ohhhh. I know them! 누난 너무 예뻐 (Noona nuh moo yeppo)! They're good at singing :)

ROFL <3333333333333 that made me soooooo happy muhahah ><

my mom and I watch a lot of shows together.. so yeahh she knows about my celeb obsession.. kinda? D:

I told her to watch the Star's Friend w/ DBSK and I kinda fangirled on the phone with her about Junho (sorry Junsu).

Anyway I love my parents. I think they're pretty young/hip and knows a lot of celebs hahah

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vivian0304

my dad doesn't like young idol, cause he think they young, handsome....they can make ppl like them easily, so he like Shinhwa, cause they older than idol, passion and ...maybe cause their friendship 10 years, i dont know.

my mom like idol good looking ^^, but manly, so Junjin, Yunho, Changmin, Siwon are her favorite ^^

Guest Yunho_Brian_Lover

my mom and dad dont really care for them cuz well....am cambodian...haha..they dont care as long i dont put the music loud..haha...they just way...like always..."do you even know what there saying"....and am like yes..about 20 or 30%...haha...i been like kpop for about 4 or 5 years now...so i pretty much understand...but not 100% tho....but my mom came in my room one day and she looked at a pic of dbsk on my wall and said they look like girls...even my older and brother and his wife say they look like girls...i ws like...."i dont care what you say...i think there hott"...haha...they say jaejoong mostly look like girls..lol..and super junior...they dont really care...about kpop...but there use to me like them..but my aunt thinks that YUNHO is hott..and handsome..(which he is)....and am like smiling and laughing say..."omg you are so right cuz hes my fave...you have good taste"...lol...

my nieces are crazy about DBSK, SUPER JUNIOR, AND SHINee..(just like me^^)..haha..and there only 8, 9 years old=]

ohh and my brother loves....CSJH the grace...he says there all pretty, beautiful, and really talented...(which i so agree..cuz i love them too)..but when it comes to SNSD...hes says he doesnt like them....he'd rather pick CSJH over them anyday..haha..(i lol at this cuz i dont really like them either...i dont hate them or like them)...=]

Guest __OOO--SMiLE

my dad absolutely despises me listening to korean music but he likes the movies.

but my mom on the other hand, loves to watch korean movies!

my mom really likes the actor Bae Yong Jun! haha

But artist/actor-wise,

she likes Eric from Shinhwa & Bi. But she can't stand their music. HAHA. I guess she can't be swayed by the hot rapping and sexy-ness of them =) she just likes their movies.

But singing-wise,

me being a DBSK fan, she likes DBSK songs & Jaejoong! She says Jaejoong is a handsome pretty boy! Haha. She likes their ballads.

Guest exoticprincess

My dad makes fun of dbsk! LOL like when we're in the car he kept repeating all the engrish word and make fun of their pronunciation.

While my mom just don't care

My sister is into k-drama but she liked super junior's marry u! I caught her watching suju videos in youtube and she memorized the lyrics of marry u.

My bro though loves big bang/ss501/dbsk, I made him watch a couple of mv's on my ipod and he loves rising sun, deja vu and Lalala

Guest tsunami.01

I luv my fam so much, bcuz:

-My mom seems like DBSK :D

-My younger sister (10yrs old) is fan of Changmin (DBSK) and Sunmi (WGs) like me too ^v^

-My cousin is fan of Jaejoong :D

-My bthday present i was given from my mom is MIROTIC album >v<

-My mom's ringtone cellphone is DBSK's cong "Why did I fall in luv with u" (she intall dat song to the ringtone for 5 month)

some funface about my mom is sometimes she watch Kpop MV ( like BB's, SJ's, ect.), recently she sings follow the melody of "lies" ^v^.

In free time, I and my fam always watch DBSK's gameshow or Banjun together and all of us was laugh so hard ^^"

dat is so funny, i very proud of my parents :x

my dad doesn't not like .... special dbsk ...he doesn't care wat i listen to .. but when he heard rising sun or mirotic he say ..play another song

my mum like se7en .. not much but she like his singing .. like lalala ^^

and she think xing,dbsk and many more boy who have pale skin .. is look like girl

Guest .einnoc

Well they're not huge fans but the dont bother me about it.

M mom supports m Kpop love, my dad tooo.

My mom thinks Seungri is handsome [i cant blame her]

She also has "Nobody" by Wonder Girls as her ringtone which kind of freaks me out but its okay.

Guest Pinklett

would not call them fanboy/girl

but my moms sortoff likes suju now after the discovery of charice on star king, esp kyuhyun

and my mom and dad sortof like the music of tohoshinki after watching their 3rd live tour [when i received the dvd the only thing that was on the television was them for one whole week]

my dad also likes the special effects and stuff of that tour, also after the collab with Koda Kumi for last angel he's like "hey, isnt she going to sing anymore??" :ph34r:

i guess its a positive thing because 1-2 yrs ago they would call dbsk and sj girls.. so yeah

Guest kayzpal

My mom thinks DBSK is really talented. She's always amazed by their singing, especially their acappella. She likes it when I put on DBSK's concert DVD. :D

She even loves Mirotic and watched the MV in Youtube! Without me having to show her!

My mom is obsessed with Korean dramas, no joke, lol! I mean she watches them like 7 days a week on our local korean channel. XD

My parents knows BoA, Fly to the Sky and sometimes DBSK. I'm not even Asian, but my parents don't mind at all. (:

Guest swtxxrain

LOLOL.

my dad is in LOVE with the wondergirls.

he keeps on asking us to play their nobody mv.

and my mom is an alex fan ever since we got married.

she also likes junsu ^^

Guest Angel88

My mum 1st word when she sees a korean boyband group is...

"omg, are they girl or boy? The look like a girl. They're too young."

for korean girl group is...

"they have same face. I cant differentiate who is who."

:sweatingbullets:

Archived