Do Your Parents Like Some Of The "young" Artists?

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my grandma LOVES tell me by wonder girls.. she knows wondergirls (not the members though.. just the whole group as one.. like she wont be able to say their names or recognize them solo) & she knows hyori&bi/rain.

that is so cute!...my baby cousin loves tell me too and tries to hum along all the time!!

My mom watches kdramas (dubbed in Vietnamese) but doesnt know the people or listen to the music.

She saw me holding a drama with Kibum from Super Junior on the cover and i came home to see that she actually bought it.

She told me she saw me holding it and said he looked cute so she wanted to buy it to see what it was about HAHA.

She also bought something with Dongwan on the cover???? From Shinhwa and said he was cute too HAHA. Basically she buys anything with a cute guy on the cover.

She also says Korean celebs are cute but thats about it and she says if i ever marry one he'll probably beat me and make me do chores >_<

Anytime anyone watches something Korean in our house my dad always say "AGAIN WITH THESE KOREAN GUYS?!"

Guest GDlovesBEE

My mom thinks Seung Ri is handsome, that Tempo wears too much "eye makeup." She hated Tekkie's eyebrow piercing when we watched their documentaries together. She thinks Baek Kyoung's funky-looking and that Jin Hwan looks like he belongs in Dragon-Ball Z or some'... She also said Dae Sung's hair is too "girly" and why are "his eyes so small?" She's VERY critical!

Guest tesslovemusic

My mom is such a HUGE SG Wannabe fan..she's basicly inlove with Jinho :lol:

and she really likes M to M, Seeya, Kim Jong Kook and some of DBSK songs, esp.

Love in the ice, tonight, Flower Lady and some other slow songs :)

She even started to like BigBang not long ago...

right after DaeSung joined Family Outing x)

Guest juju<3.

haha ~ i have a whole story bout it, but since im too lazy to type, my dad thinks suju looks like girls, but he still likes them(: lolx.

- juhae!bay.*

Guest plumblossoms

Hm..not so much my mum is a bit picky she likes FTTS, Bi, Junsu from DBSK, Jang Ri In, and Super Junior ^^ while my dad prefers trot.

Guest Lishathestain

my mom thinks Jessica (SNSD) is really pretty and she actually hummed to Taeyeon's "If" a couple of times.

she likes Wheesung's voice.

she thinks Jaejoong looks too much like a girl, but she admits DBSK can sing really, really good.

rofl my mom LOVES rain after watching full house (subbed in japanese, of course)...

i don't think my dad's really into korean celebs (neither am i, actually), so he's a no.

but hey, at least he's into BUCK-TICK. apparently he's been a fanboy since they debuted.

i think that's pretty cool :D

Guest FDTxtianshix

TOPPED A PAGE <3

My parents aren't into music...but they do know of my DBSK fandom...*glances at all the posters on my bedroom wall* ^^

My dad is indifferent, but my mom said JaeJoong looks like a woman..T_T

Guest KimEunHye

My mom is a huge fan of FT Island~funny...

she loved all of FT Island's songs and could sing it very well too.

She is also a fan of Girls' Generation Taeyeon but she was the only one she like though.

But my father, he does listens to all Korean songs like my mother but he didn't seem into it much.

From what I could tell, he likes Lee Seunggi's songs the best.

Oh, not to forget my mom also loved Rain so much before she actually like this younger group, FT Island.

O_o

My mom likes SHINee (especially TaeMin) 8D LOLOLOL..

He's a few months older than me, but the same age..

It's so weird, but I guess it's because she is a [really old] noona of him?

Strange how I think he is too young for me.. o___O

Every time I watch Music Bank, Open Concert or any of the KBS World music performances, my family watches with me.. They're pretty interested in how DBSK's fanbase is so huge and how SHINee's so young ^^

She knows "Lee Moon Sae" (Big Bang's song Sunset Glow?).

Archived