LEE JUNKI - Caps from 'Grace'

Guest asianrice

Guest asianrice
Also watch it on youtube

Lee Soo Young - Grace (Ft Lee Junki) Part Two Part 3 -It's confusing. We'll just have to wait until part 2 comes out. (If you're lost, go to Lee Junki's thread. There's explaination on what they think it's about) 0grace5em.jpg credit to me for capping and uploading. ^^;;

THESE ARE JUST GUESSES:

This is how I interpret the music video: --------------------------------------------------------- The girl saw Lee Jun Ki putting on a show on the street showing his amazing sword skills (cutting the straws with his sword), and she thought it was relly cool so she wanted to learn too. So I guess she tried to get on his good side by giving him that can of soda(?) haha. He finally gave in and decided to teach her. Im pretty sure that at that time, he WASN'T blind. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Thens comes the scene with Lee Jun Ki, the girl, and all those other people sitting together playing something . The main girl probably thought something weird was going on with Lee Jun Ki, so she pulled her friend(who knows Lee Jun Ki) over and asked her what was up. Her friend then revealed that while Lee Jun Ki was working with her, some chemical went into his eyes causing him to lose much of his eyesight. There's some flashbacks that I don't quite get, and hopefully it'll get cleared up in the 2nd part. And at this point, I think Lee Jun Ki is interested in the main girl. Cuz according to MY interpretation, the part when he was rolling the soda can, Lee Jun Ki must have meant to roll it over to the main girl, but because his sight wasn't too great, he missed his target and it rolled over to the OTHER girl instead (poor girl, she probably thought that he likes her). And when he was giving that wink after he rolled the soda can, he SEEM to be winking at the main girl. And it seems logical that the soda can was meant for her because in one previous scene, she gave him one... so he probably wanted to give a soda can back in return? So yeah, then he probably asked his friends to help him blindfold her so he can take her out on a hot air balloon ride. And on the hot air balloon ride, he confessed that he liked her through his ACTIONS (putting his hand over her hand... etc). So basically, at the end of part 1, Lee Jun Ki and the girl like each other, but the girl is sad because he's kinda blind...
--babybeck from junki's thread.
I think Lee Jun Ki already has a gf when the girl who's watching him do the "Show Show Show" stares at him so longingly. Because he waves to her and a girl behind her waves back. (the girlfriend, not the one-sided love girl) I also think the gf is the one-sided love girl's best friend. Because when she gets drunk, she falls on LJK's gf and is all "ainggg~." Lee Jun Ki realizes how much she loves him when he's piggy-backing her and her tears fall into his hair and face. The gum do scene between the girl who one-sidedly loves him and Lee Jun Ki is probably the last seeing thing he does before his eyes go. And the group of friends he hangs out decide to give the two of them a last hurrah by surprising them with that hot air balloon trip. My heart crumpled when I saw the pained look on her face as she walks away from him in the end because she's trying to be strong for him and forget him, but she can't. If I was ever in a position where the man I loved loved someone else (esp someone close to me), I'd die.
i asked at LJK.com about what was going on in the music video and this is what people said (it makes sense too) When LJK was doing the show, the girl fell for him. But he was already going out with her friend. She decides she wants to be closer to LJK so she tries to do the same sport as him. When she rolled the drink to him LJK thought that his girl friend rolled it to him. So when they were in the study group he rolls a soda to his girl friend and winks at her. The girls pulls his girl friend aside because she thought something was wrong with LJK and his girl friend tell her about how he went blind due to a chemical misuse. LJK and his girlfriend switch one eye so they could atleast see a little. So whenever his girl friend cries, his one eye that his girlfriend gave him cries also. LJK is starting to loose sight again and the girl challenges him to a kumdo battle. she hits him but he cant hit her back. after the battle she taps his stomach with the stick which was a sign of saying "i already know". He finds that out when she was drunk and he was carrying her and her tear rolled onto his face. He starts falling for her but she doesnt know that so after their kumdo battle she wants to let him be comfortable so she decides to just leave and not show her emotion to LJK. But LJK likes her so he took her on the air balloon and what not................................................... ok that wasnt the best explanation. but it sounds better in korean. i just cant translate well;;;;
--ikrnxinhyungi from Junki thread.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LoveHLi

okay..wasn't a really into lee junki but i'm starting to after watching the mv. made me want to cry when he was crying! he has a killer smile but i think he needs to trim his hair a little...his hair makes his head appear really big and his eyes really small :lol: man! i love watching lee soo young's mvs!

I think Lee Jun Ki already has a gf when the girl who's watching him do the "Show Show Show" stares at him so longingly. Because he waves to her and a girl behind her waves back. (the girlfriend, not the one-sided love girl)

I also think the gf is the one-sided love girl's best friend. Because when she gets drunk, she falls on LJK's gf and is all "ainggg~." Lee Jun Ki realizes how much she loves him when he's piggy-backing her and her tears fall into his hair and face.

The gum do scene between the girl who one-sidedly loves him and Lee Jun Ki is probably the last seeing thing he does before his eyes go. And the group of friends he hangs out decide to give the two of them a last hurrah by surprising them with that hot air balloon trip.

My heart crumpled when I saw the pained look on her face as she walks away from him in the end because she's trying to be strong for him and forget him, but she can't. If I was ever in a position where the man I loved loved someone else (esp someone close to me), I'd die.

Guest mandy_quyen

i've watched this MV, soo good ^___^

hes soo hot + cute on it <33

[MQ]Lee Soo Young - Grace [MV] - starring : Lee Joon Ki .wmv now avai @ my clubbox. If you can download by clubbox, go and check it !!!

Guest WitchGoddess

Gosh I love his wink *^^* keke

The mv is sad, but not sad as it is more romantic.

If I was the girl I would kind of be scared that they are on the hot air balloon that he is operating and hes almost blind.

Ah well its Lee Junki.

Guest asianrice

I think Lee Jun Ki already has a gf when the girl who's watching him do the "Show Show Show" stares at him so longingly. Because he waves to her and a girl behind her waves back. (the girlfriend, not the one-sided love girl)

I also think the gf is the one-sided love girl's best friend. Because when she gets drunk, she falls on LJK's gf and is all "ainggg~." Lee Jun Ki realizes how much she loves him when he's piggy-backing her and her tears fall into his hair and face.

The gum do scene between the girl who one-sidedly loves him and Lee Jun Ki is probably the last seeing thing he does before his eyes go. And the group of friends he hangs out decide to give the two of them a last hurrah by surprising them with that hot air balloon trip.

My heart crumpled when I saw the pained look on her face as she walks away from him in the end because she's trying to be strong for him and forget him, but she can't. If I was ever in a position where the man I loved loved someone else (esp someone close to me), I'd die.

Very nice assumptions, I can see where you're going with this. Do you mind me adding your comment to the first post? If not then tell me and I'll take it off. <3

Lee So Young is so "infamous" for her confusing MV, seriously...I didn't get any of them till the 2nd part or maybe that is just me. Nonetheless, it is Lee Jun Ki, everything about him make me go :blush: so it is definitely worth it!

-ida

::EDIT::

LEE JUN KI! LEE JUN KI! LEE JUN KI!!! HE IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DARNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FIONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in that MV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I felt it is necessary to do that.

Very nice assumptions, I can see where you're going with this. Do you mind me adding your comment to the first post? If not then tell me and I'll take it off. <3

I'm cool with that. :)

I've literally watched this mv like 40 times since it came out on bestiz.net last night. X.x

SO OBSESSED!! x_____________________________X

Archived