LEE JUNKI - Caps from 'Grace'

Guest asianrice

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest touche`

I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! ANy moment Linh would post LEE JUN KI! HAHAHA. Don't worry, I was just joking Linh. So, that whole paragrah you wrote did really happen in the music video!?!?! My gosh, I can't wait to watch it. I know, I know, you send the music video yesterday but I didn't get a chance to watch it because HOMEWORK! CURSE THEM!! toad6665dq.gif Anyways, you can attack me later but not now. XD LEE JUN KI sure does look mighty fine in those cap. I bet you won't get tired of watching it over and over huh!? XD Just kidding. Happy Valentine Day and you even posted on valentine's day also! So does that mean You.. LOVE LEE JUN KI!? :w00t: Invite me to your wedding. :P Dang, I sound crazy but I am not on drugs. -__- hahahahha just kidding. =D Do you hear what I am hearing? I think I am hearing people yelling his name. O.O *LEE JUN KI!* I *LEE JUN KI!* Am *LEE JUN KI!* hearing *LEE JUN KI!* it! *LEE JUN KI!* and you're one of them too! :w00t::w00t:

After the storyline, the girl who likes LJK is like...a homewrecker. I mean, she likes her friend's boyfriend? And on top of that, the boyfriend likes his girlfriend's friend RIGHT after she gave him her own eyeball?

Seelllfiisshh.

Guest simply_dream

i didnt really get the MV either and i dont think most of the interpretation is right either XD for some reason i keep thinking there's more to it... i hope i'd see the second part soon =P

Guest asianrice

he was also in clazziquai's mv too..it's called sweety..

Indeed. He's cute in that mv. He was also in Precious Story by Kang Sung Hoon.

Archived