LEE JUNKI - Caps from 'Grace'

Guest asianrice

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know ..why are lee soo young movies soo hard to get..

i stil don't erally get the lalala mv..

and as for this mv.. how'd u guys know he was blind?? i didnt notice that he was blind at all.

Guest aquarigon

he's going blind???????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when is part 2 coming?? GAAAHHH!! T___T

i loved that mv....didnt get it...much..didnt know that the chemical scene involved spiiling stuff...into his eye....TT_________TT

man...this dude is growing on me...fast...XD

Guest apple920

I think Lee Jun Ki already has a gf when the girl who's watching him do the "Show Show Show" stares at him so longingly. Because he waves to her and a girl behind her waves back. (the girlfriend, not the one-sided love girl)

I also think the gf is the one-sided love girl's best friend. Because when she gets drunk, she falls on LJK's gf and is all "ainggg~." Lee Jun Ki realizes how much she loves him when he's piggy-backing her and her tears fall into his hair and face.

The gum do scene between the girl who one-sidedly loves him and Lee Jun Ki is probably the last seeing thing he does before his eyes go. And the group of friends he hangs out decide to give the two of them a last hurrah by surprising them with that hot air balloon trip.

My heart crumpled when I saw the pained look on her face as she walks away from him in the end because she's trying to be strong for him and forget him, but she can't. If I was ever in a position where the man I loved loved someone else (esp someone close to me), I'd die.

this actually makes a LOT of sense but then i wonder why he'd take her on the hot air balloon ride and not his gf?

Guest asianrice

this actually makes a LOT of sense but then i wonder why he'd take her on the hot air balloon ride and not his gf?

In my opinion, that's not his girlfriend. Just a female buddy of his. lol.

Archived