[official] ♥♥ Charlene Choi Aka Sa (阿sa)♥♥

Guest AlecRuby

Guest addickshun

^ and that's just sad telling her to give the award back,

along them looking sad they're rude and unrespectful to charlene.

they should totally move on with whatever the issues are

once the award is out it's out, what the heck you're asking it back (@__@)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlecRuby

I can't believe they would do that? Giving award out is to encourage someone to do better and people agree that you are good at acting or whatever award they get. It's stupid enough they are rejugding because fans complain, but to ask for it back that is stupid.

i think they won't do that

just because the other actress and fans think they more deserved the award

the award will looks so stupid if they do that

one pic from her recent function

i like her hairstyle :

xin_1331004290121343704223.jpg

Here are some bonuses of Ken, and down at the bottom is ah Sa's separate pics.

Credit to AsianFanatics.net

Love these, I wish someone can make banners out of these for me, don't have enough time to do it myself. :(

165658_2132987769_tlxfqjmp.jpg

165651_2049589826_huauvyca.jpg

165054_1540338369_rhsiqbne.jpg

--------------

normal_94889752ig7.jpg

165646_1305072114_dagnjjaj.jpg

165647_818007349_movkrjsd.jpg

165049_941440798_sakrzsad.jpg

baomanipulation21ar5.jpg This one is funny, I guess there are Arron and Charlene fan out there!

News is, Jay Chou and Charlene are good friends since filming Kung Fu Dunk. And He is going to help her band's new Mandro CD. Jay have always been sought after for his good song writing even F4's Vic Zhou requested him for songs. However, he have so far agreed to work with ah Sa's group.

News about KUng Fu Dunk is here: News

Moreover, the preview is just release, and it is highly anticipated by these two fans. Not to mention the high budget $10 million us.

dhe_17: Thanks the pics, Charlene look amazing. I saw your post in asianfanatics.net even though I am not a memeber, I like to see what's going on in that site. It fill with hongkong, taiwan, chinese news.

More pics from lilgigi

20071104236b467e45f1f38jv7.jpg

200711048bb0c49c7540b00ih6.jpg

200711046e3ed6a19513942ty6.jpg

200711049483cb6f863b7c6xa5.jpg

This one above is so cute, Ken is eating apple and ignoring ah Sa. She hits him on the head with flowers.

20071104ba8b7aa6fe606dejs1.jpg

20071104746f26907cad4bfwu2.jpg

2007110455f0ef5d830622bmj7.jpg

20071104c0897f152a1d893uy5.jpg

200711046b52e746624eeb0ej3.jpg

Love the boots on her with the dress. Holding hands.

200711045b7571b932956fdqb4.jpg

This is a real life pic of Ken and ah Sa. Aren't they close?

671036344478920724.jpg

Guest AlecRuby

They are a cute pair I must admit. On Youtube. in Charlene's newest date added. She talked about how Ken is so shy infront of people. When he was taking the wedding pictures with her, his face immediately turned red or his ear did. She even joked that she had to yell at him saying he was delaying their time off. haha.

Oh yeah, Charlene said she is so tomboy, while taking wedding pictures she jumped around tearing the first dress by accident. Then when Ken was taking her down the aile, she tripped on the dress thankfully Ken saved her. However, the funny thing was Ken was trying to help, but he accidently lift it a little high. Gillian saw and immediately blocked it so the reporters were not able to take any bad pictures!!!

Guest godlovesBoA

(My first time here. Don't know them.)

But I got to say something. That Ken and Ah Sa even look like each other... really. Their faces are so similar.

Guest godlovesBoA

Thank you KimWonSaDan. ^^

Wow... I had no idea Gill and Charlene are so pretty. Especially the last few pics.... They look so high class and very very gorgeous.

Their skin is porcelain.

I like Charlene's eye make-up in that close-up pic...

Their fashion is so good.. I love what they're wearing in that Gill red/white/blue stripes pic.

Charlene Throws her 25th Birthday Bash!!!

Charlene's Birthday is actually the 22nd of this month, Thanksgiving Child, but because Charlene is off to filming the Butterfly Lovers, she wouldn't be able to celebrate her 25th birthday in Hong Kong. So her friends throw an early Birthday party for her. Steven Cheung the guy in the red t-shirt was the most happy because his birthday is 2 days before hers, but she already got his present for him. The requirement to enter the party was get a copy of her newest CD. Her friends search everywhere for it, because it was sold out really soon. At the end of the Bash, everyone was quite quezy and Gillian give Charlene a kiss!

07111108575892185546.jpg

e...16_nxjzfbfc.jpg

184430_1076076409_lpshesdo.jpg

e...10_anhmvfiu.jpg

e...72_ysliemoi.jpg

se04111181_big.jpg

For Edison and Charlene fans, I found this really really good youtube trailer someone made. I loved it great blending and storyline. Amazing!!

Love melody

Love Melody- EC Eddie and ah Sa

Here is another pics of Steven and Ah Sa. He is one of Charlene's best friends.

20071111a227639d9b3bdf3gi2.jpg

Here is a youtube of lots of pics of Steven and Charlene made by a fan.

Thank you KimWonSaDan. ^^Wow... I had no idea Gill and Charlene are so pretty. Especially the last few pics.... They look so high class and very very gorgeous.Their skin is porcelain. I like Charlene's eye make-up in that close-up pic...Their fashion is so good.. I love what they're wearing in that Gill red/white/blue stripes pic.

I agree, they have nice skin. Charlene said that she never have acne, unless she is under extreme pressure and no sleep. I think she has good fashion taste too, that's why she have her own line SAL. I think she and ah Show Luo both exhange tips too.

yep!!! two thumbs up for EC!!!

their chemistry is ROCKKSSSS!!!!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY FOR CHARLENE!!!!!!

haha...her pics with steven is so cute

in the second pics, steven looks drunks

i wonder what charlene doing now?

is she filming Butterfly Lover??

I don't think Charlene is filming yet. I heard Wu Zun need to film the Bastekball fire this month, so the director change the date of filming until January. However, I don't think that is considerate, because Charlene is filming another film in January, so she needs to make two movie at one time.

Anyway, I am going to wait for another week to say the Real Happy Birthday to our dear SaSa! Oh yeah, did you heard that Jay and Charlene's youtube clip is out? It is very funny. I love ah Jay!!

Guest EUNSHIHAE

Charlene is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

those wedding photos are just so pretty!!

I love her AND Gillian.

she's cute with Edison,

but I LOVE Charlene with Nicholas (I know he's married!! but still!!)

just because i prefer Edison with Gillian :)

But i love Charlene's personality so much.

her acting improved alot too!!

i cant wait for her new works!!

Archived