[official] ♥♥ Charlene Choi Aka Sa (阿sa)♥♥

Guest AlecRuby

Guest AlecRuby

I'm glad that Charlene has another fan!!!!!!!

I think Lee Jun Ki just joined EEG, and he did a promo with Twins. Later I will post some pics for you guys, I like Charlene's hair and costume, I think it fits the occassion really well!!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the pic with Jun Ki, he will learn to sing Chinese song, yeah.

credit to ligigi

200709280b13b413cbf14b3zk7.jpg

2007092838b4205af09afd6ru0.jpg

3206569532.jpg

Here are some ads that have Twins and Nic Tse, very cool outfits for all seasons!!!!!!!!! They are very popular Ads right now, very good quality!

A lot of love and thanks to mutts2004, for posting these in asiaz

3bcs7.jpg

38974157nd3.jpg

13kq7.jpg

12sa6.jpg

14ty3.jpg

15aw8.jpg

18sh6.jpg

17yh9.jpg

16gu2.jpg

19ty6.jpg

Here are new pics of Charlene for the 10mm lipstick Ad, she look refreshing!!!

7cqv1.jpg

6boi9.jpg

76930114la0.jpg

90531608dn3.jpg

32885182dv3.jpg

27223976qt8.jpg

33955244lm5.jpg

10bij4.jpg

11brd6.jpg

12cyb2.jpg

I hope I didn't over post!!!!!!! Please leave a comment and say what you think, feel free to express hahaha.

Guest mutts2004

haha i was about to post those photos here, but i guess you beat me to it! thanks for sharing so many photos, AlecRuby and KimWonSaDan! charlene looks amazing as usual :)

Guest xosimplicity

at first i didnt liek charlene haha but oh my god shes so mch prettier now

and her hair now

its to die for i really liek her hair now compare ot before

i dont think wu zun and charlene are a match haha

no offense haha but lee jun ki and charlene haha kidn of a strange combo ahha

but who knows haha =D

shes so pretty

i like ah gil and ah sa both equally

I agree, Charlene do look ... with Wu zun, but I like them both in their own way,

As for Lee Jun Ki and Charlene, I think they look okay. Jun Ki himself is unique I think he looks really good with the girl in his newest movie though.

Personally I think Charlene still haven't really found her perfect on screen partner. I think the closet so far is Edison chen.

Oh by the way do I sound like an agressive person?? lol haha

I am really not, so don't be afraid to express yourself here, I don't think anyone will bite, even if they bite, some people will defend you, i hope. hahahalol!!!

Guest AlecRuby

KimWonSaDan is not mean, she is just my sister that doesn't care if she log in as me. I just found out several days ago that she comes on the internet and doesn't care which one she uses. You see she has different account as I do, but she doesn't care if I log in, she just post too. Anyway, I am not sure about whether I am Charlene's fan, but I like her acting and I think she is a good role model.

My sister just came by and want me to post some pics, so I guess I will post some....

11486055006233404.jpg

1-20050831-02.jpg

t18.jpg

charlene-choi_dfd346b968b18b966f7ec0c9835d274e.jpg

Movie posters

Img227370220.jpg

Charlene Choi Accidently Falls Down Stairs, Thursday October 11, 2007 Hong Kong

http://ent.sina.com.hk/cgi-bin/news/show_n...2137&ct=pic

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/

translated by dee-lush

1193351.JPG

Charlene Choi Accidently Falls Down Stairs

Charlene Choi was at a movie charity premier on Tuesday night, where she accidentally fell down the stairs. Thankfully, the actress-singer did not sustain any injuries and there were no reporters at the scene. Before the event, Charlene had been fishing in the ocean and after being sea sick for 10 hours, she vomited a lot. Charlene commented, “In the future, I will only buy planes and not boats.”

After accepting a role in a TVB special program, Charlene’s character of a hotel service person was changed to a fisherman in the last minute. This caused for her to be in a ship for over 10 hours in windy and rough conditions, causing her to feel extremely sick and vomit.

Charlene said, “At first I thought someone was doing a prank. Fortunately, we were able to catch 6 small fish in the end. I have taken them home and I hope to eat them with my mum to revenge for my sea sickness!”

Gosh that is horrible luck. I heard that the other day she bump into a door, not this!!! Be more careful Charlene!!!!!!!!!

Here is a pic for Shawn and Charlene fans!!!!

This is from a mini serie they were in, she was only 18 and he was 19, see if you can identify them:)

20070914_1eb49a4c17c5da1dbf5cUWsG8Rsd1ShK.jpg

Here are some more pics from Japan's lipstick ads...

Credit to mutts2004:

71673182pr5.jpg

93719709lq0.jpg

86838313er6.jpg

53820036xd9.jpg

97706508of5.jpg

36330285xm0.jpg

32163453iq6.jpg

10oj2.jpg

11xw2.jpg

Love this one above, they are really cute. Love the hair!

12yu0.jpg

15vz5.jpg

16vv6.jpg

20ck3.jpg

For Chun and ah Sa's fans, don't know if there are any out there, but here are some icon and manpi...

credit: edisonLOVEScharlene

poster.jpg

innocent.jpg

char1-1.jpg

For Danson and Charlene's fans, which I know have quite abit out there here is a new youtube from a while back, and Danson was so shy, and cute to Charlene!!!!

Danson also recently on a maga and he mention Twins. Pic below, maybe I should post it in Danson's thread.

DSC00087.jpg

Don't forget to vote at the Poll for the guy who fit Charlene the most!

Here are new pics of the Lip Ad. I guess the commercial is a big deal, not everyone can be a part of it. But now that Twins are in the commercial they have one requirement and that is they must kiss in front of the camera, to make fans buy more!

Credits to Xiaotian_lover and pooh4ever:

SMoi.jpg

SMoi2.jpg

SMoi3.jpg

SMoi7.jpg

Here is a enlarge pic of the bicycle one!

16534029453606442007101xs2.jpg

Guest mutts2004

here are some photos of charlene at the Grandparents' Day Celebration with Ken!

60496762zn4.jpg

66781171eb8.jpg

11te3.jpg

15ia0.jpg

17rz4.jpg

18wy2.jpg

21ae3.jpg

23ss7.jpg

25mj5.jpg

26qi5.jpg

37ho5.jpg

43qt6.jpg

48uj5.jpg

49fk9.jpg

53gj7.jpg

56if0.jpg

58ke4.jpg

59le9.jpg

61sw1.jpg

62fz8.jpg

63pi3.jpg

64rs5.jpg

simply adorable and absolutely beautiful! ^^

Guest paigehk

I love Charlene and every guys she's with in movie, even ANDY LAU! lol.

I think she looks great with everyone. Well,even if i don't like the guy, but b/c of Charlene, i will try to like him.

hi......i'm new here

i love charlene so much

i saw her first in Twins Effect

her acting is so good and natural

i always love her smile :)

paigehk.....i agree

even with some old guy, like andy and ekin, she can get amazing chemistry

she looks great with all of her co-star

especially edison, i think their chemistry is the best B)

thanks for all of charlene's pics

she is getting prettier and prettier each days

i never get boring to see her face

she is really fashionable too

Guest AlecRuby

I recently watched Andy and Charlene in "All About Love!" He and Charlene had amazing chemistry. I cried so hard when Andy cried.

SPOLIER AHEAD, FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN"T WATCH THE FILM STOP

At the end, it was amazing. Charlene through Charlie gave Andy one more message. She said that she is so sorry to take a bigger step than he did, and she did it again. Andy loved Charlene so much, he didn't fell in love with anybody, except the one with Charlene's heart. God I wish, they make a sequel, another one of those love tear jeckers.

Andy and Charlene were amazing in this film. I should post you guys the poster and pics here it is.

allaboutlove_02.jpg

c1004090605.png

DSC_7817.jpg

here is the summary for those who want to know the story.

Andy Lau does double duty in the attractive, but ultimately laughable romantic drama All About Love. Lau is Ko, a workaholic doctor whose young wife (Charlene Choi) is constantly waiting for his time and attention. One day she drives to the hospital to pick up her husband for a long-awaited dinner, only to get denied when something else comes up. The lesson here is that she shouldn't have even driven to the hospital because once again her husband was busy. The other lesson is she should have looked both ways before pulling out of the parking lot, because she gets into a massive slow-mo car accident that seals her fate right quick. Ko's wife dies, and he's left a broken shell of a man. That's right: one of the Twins dies. And this is only ten minutes into the picture.

Fear not, fans of Charlene Choi: the toothy Twin returns for enough flashbacks to fill three other films. After losing his wife in the tragic accident, Ko becomes a withdrawn shell of a man, and goes about his daily life with an emotionless, robotic stiffness that recalls most of Leon Lai's performances. However, while on ambulance duty, Ko meets Sam (Charlie Young), an emotionally-wounded woman who just so happened to have a heart transplant. Ko realizes the truth soon: Sam bears his wife's heart within her fragile frame, and the massive coincidence is enough to shock him back into some semblance of life. Ko reasons that he was never able to spend enough time with his wife while alive, so now he wants to spend as much time as he can with her sole remaining body part: her heart. That her heart happens to be in another woman is apparently not much of obstacle for Ko, nor is it really supposed to be a morbid turnoff for the audience. After all, director Dennis Yu reveals everything with such reverent, slow-dissolve romantic style that Ko's journey is supposed to be heartbreaking and not really disturbing. An alternate title for this film: Man Stalks Wife's Heart.

However, Ko's heart-chasing ways are excusable thanks to massive coincidence number two: Ko is the virtual twin of Sam's husband Derek. Sam is emotionally hurt due to a painful separation from Derek, and the emotional turmoil seems to be contributing to her body's rejection of the transplanted heart. Ko learns all this thanks to contrived romantic drama circumstances. First, there's a bizarre online chat with Sam's heart surgeon (an amusingly-cast Anthony Wong), plus a convenient search through Sam's home. Sam leaves her keys at the hospital, and Ko is supposed to return them to her, but instead of doing so, he secretly enters her home Chungking Express-style. The breaking-and-entering allows him to read her diary, check out pictures of Sam and Derek, and reminisce about his dead wife. The flashbacks are full of endearing daily minutiae that hammer home three things: A) Ko didn't spend enough time with his wife, B) his wife was cuter than a stuffed animal, and C) the two really loved one another. The result of this emotional onslaught is a strengthening of Ko's resolve: he will spend even more time with his wife's heart by ensuring that it lives on in Sam's body. But how will Ko, a complete stranger who just so happens to look like her estranged husband, heal her emotional wounds?

What do you guys think?

So you guys know that last month ah Sa won best actress with Gong Li and ah Sa also wonmost popular actress in Hong Kong, if you didn't well now you know. Anyway, what suppose to be a boost of confidence turn into an embarass function. I mean now after a month THE AWARD IS RE-EVALUATING THE AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!! JUST BECAUSE THESE OTHER ACTRESS AND THEIR FANS THINK THAT ONE PERSON/FILM SHOULD WIN ONE AWARD!How rediculous is that, I mean that is like giving an oscar to a actress, and then a month later call them back and said of maybe we made a mistake!!

What do you guys think? Shouldn't they just move on, after like a month or something?

Archived