[official] ♥♥ Charlene Choi Aka Sa (阿sa)♥♥

Guest AlecRuby

Sorry for the double post, here are more pics for the christmas Ad or CF.

I noticed Charlene has been very into "Wigs" lately. It's a shame since her natural hair is better then the wig. At least the wig is edgy and she can pull it off. I think for other actresses it can be worst!

1703-img1.jpg

se04112909_big.jpg

1703-img2.jpg

11962458770628482849698926301.jpg

4580twins_christmas_2.jpg

0019b91ebfe208b70f6c1d.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlene is going to host her live show this weekend for TVB. It's officially call "Ah Sa Live Show" or "(阿Sa真人show)"

credit to babystarr:

preview link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9S5XGFNrhVk

It was also really cute, when she hit Steven in the arm, he has always been a close friend of Charlene. I wonder if he is going to be on the show too! They both are so funny, the show would be so alive. GO SASA AS THE NEW HOST QUEEN!

Charlene for HOng Kong tourism function!

Here is a clip: http://youtube.com/watch?v=P848F2KOg-A

LMFAO Steven and Ah Sa are so CUTEE~! They're my favorite pairing hehe ^^

Charlene looks so young in the photoshoot. ahaha & I like how she wore a yellow jacket on top while everyone else wore the red shirt. It made her stand out :D

Thanks for the updates guys :)

Guest time22shine

I'm not a fan of Twins at all but a lot of my roommates and friends grew up with them so I just sort of heard and watched them here and there. Ah Sa has great taste in fashion and I would to just hang out with her. She seems like a great person. Ah Sa was extremely annoying when she began her acting days but now, she's more mellow, you can totally see it her posture, very mature. I like this new Ah Sa, not the cutesy one that makes me want to slap the tv screen. :blush:

Guest EUNSHIHAE

Different fans have different opinions, that cool you like Eddie with Gill. I think Charlene and Nic were very cute. There were rumors that said they went out, but their relationship ended after about 4 months. Supposely it was during Twins effect when Nic came by to check on Charlene, and when reporters asked Ekin Cheung, her partner in many movies. He said that "ah Sa is ah Nic's." After their relationship ended (rumor), they remain very close friends. I don't know if they really went out or not, but I think they are close friends and sometimes close friends are even closer then lovers.

I like them the most in The New Police story with Jackie Chan. The Chinese Tall Tale was very beautiful, but the story suck a bit. I watched it only for NC anyway.

Really!!! I love the Twins Effect Movies. I know, I loved them in A New Police Store too.

they were sooo cute in there!!! The rumor is super cute!!! LOLS>>> "Ah Sa us ah Nic's."

especially when they were promoting for The Chinese Tall Tale movie, they were holding

hands and stuff. I thought that was cute. And one time at Twin's concert, Nicholas Kissed Charlene.

It looks like they were making out!! :) I'm glad that they're close friends though, it shows.

I also love Charlene with Steven and Kenny. They're so adorable!!!

i ever read about that too

here the pics when nic visit twins effect set

%7Boption%7D7eleven.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img128.imageshack.us/img128/2109/18159724ab8.jpg

Oh! thanks for posting this!! i saw this picture before, but i didnt

even see Nicholas in here!!!

Thanks for all the new pics!!! I cant wait to see her new movie with Jay!!!

Guest AlecRuby

time22shine: I know what you mean, I started out really hating Twins because they were all cutesy and stuff, but then over the years I really think the mature. Right now I think ah Sa is really being cautious. Before whatever is in her head she says it, now she actually think about it and all. I am looking forward to her show though. I think fans could see more of her maturity though her show. Glad you commented!!

EUNSHIHAE:I am a fan of NIc and Char too. I think they are going to be in Butterfly lover her new film next month. However, the casting is really confusing. I mean at first is was like Wu Zun isn't going to be in it. Then, it was like Nic isn't confirmed, and Char seem to be in it. Now it's like Wu Zun is in it, and so is Char, but Nic is unconfirm. I really hope the cast is confirmed and goes as planned. I am looking forward to the pics of them filming and behind the scenes already!

Are you a fan of YunHo, I saw this you tube and it is amazing!! I also remember someone posting a poster of the two. What do you think about this two???

Charlene & Yun Ho

Here is bunch of pics of Charlene and Twins at the Ultimate Awards 2007 (credits to TC)

I think she really good with the leather jacket :D , she really pulled the pants off too. What do you think about the red hills? ^_^

90362068dl1.jpg

84C29D28A546CED43F6032C191FF1E55_50.jpg

ncbrka01_20071203201522_big.jpg

9C26301637707677BABEE5CC49FB7499_50.jpg

16zd7.jpg

EF7B2D1C1B5B8C197CB164BA46330B83_50.jpg

4E1C74F8B222B74A041176B7C767F3A1_50.jpg

56C85827165F7CA4F2A8A656843FBB22.jpg

I wonder what they are doing in the pic above. :huh::lol:

14265114oq4.jpg

48728689pe7.jpg

12dy8.jpg

21in3.jpg

19yl8.jpg

[MAG]TVB weekly No.545 Charlene & Steven

The are so cute!!! Love there interactions!!! Can't wait for her show to air!!

h1.jpg

h5.jpg

h3.jpg

h2.jpg

They look cool as a country pair. hahaha ^_^:D:lol:

Guest EUNSHIHAE

EUNSHIHAE:I am a fan of NIc and Char too. I think they are going to be in Butterfly lover her new film next month. However, the casting is really confusing. I mean at first is was like Wu Zun isn't going to be in it. Then, it was like Nic isn't confirmed, and Char seem to be in it. Now it's like Wu Zun is in it, and so is Char, but Nic is unconfirm. I really hope the cast is confirmed and goes as planned. I am looking forward to the pics of them filming and behind the scenes already!

Are you a fan of YunHo, I saw this you tube and it is amazing!! I also remember someone posting a poster of the two. What do you think about this two???

Charlene & Yun Ho

OMO! really? i hope it's Nic in the movie with her!!!

I love seeing them working together.

I love Yunho. But him and Charlene? that's an interesting pair.

Since I'm a hardcore Yunho/Seul Gi and Nich/Charlene fan....

it's weird for me.

but they do look good together!!!

KimWonSaDan: thanks for the pics.

They both look great there.

her new show? OoOOo looks interesting! I see her buddy Steven there also.

Guest AlecRuby

EUNSHIHAE: I know what you mean. I think YunHo and Charlene pairing was quite interesting, I wasn't really into the pair, as I was into the story. I really liked the story and the pair was not bad either, I thought jaejoong has more screen time then Char almost.

Anyway, you really a NC fan, that is cool. I haven't met a lot of NC fans since they all turn into other recent couples. For example, Char and Chun, I see them around now. Even more with Jay and Char, Twins were a guest on his Concert today and I want to see the pics soon.

Anyway, what do you think of the two recent pairing I mentioned above. I know it's hard, since there isn't much pics or the movie is out for these pair yet. I think Jay looks okay and quite cute with Char, I wish they end up together in Kung Fu Dunk, but don't know. Gosh, I wrote a lot to you, hope you don't mind, and get what I am talking about.

EUNSHIHAE: No problem for the pic. You are become a fan I see. You rock. NC does rock!!

AlecRuby: I know what you mean, I hope Jay and Char gets lots of fans too. Looking forward to them in his concert! Chun and Char I think would be really cute too. Char looks really prettty and cute in ancient, I just hope Butterfly Lover is ancient.

Anyway, more pics for everyone. Charlene look so good, she is so pretty and natural!

credit: mutts2004 TF

Fashion & Beauty No. 206

88896098xs0.jpg

27251703zu1.jpg

85277490pl2.jpg

12009973yr0.jpg

92453209qy6.jpg

Hong Kong Walker 002

69091542gl5.jpg

99611759rz1.jpg

37985353uz6.jpg

This might sound weird, but there is this fan and she said that her sister said Charlene look pregn. Doesn't that sound werid, I mean she does not look like that kind of person. I personally think she just got healthier, don't you think???

17846957yj5.jpg

34827287qq1.jpg

96530387gv1.jpg

25609806vn8.jpg

Love her new hair cut, she is rocking shraight short hair!!

Guest mutts2004

LOL charlene does not look pregnant in ANY way. she's very slim and gorgeous in those photos. that person meant that the dress wasn't as flattering making her "appear pregnant" but i don't think she looks "pregnant" on those photos at all ... clothes don't have to be skin tight all the time and i don't see a bump at all..

Guest ichigo_no_powder

Charlene is going to host her live show this weekend for TVB. It's officially call "Ah Sa Live Show" or "(阿Sa真人show)"

yes! ah sa is so funny and cute, i love watching her. she has the personality to become the perfect host.

Here are new pics of Charlene at her promotion for her new Show. STeven looks like the co-host, because they are at the function together. They totally look cute, and like brother and sister.

She is so cute it looks like her show is food and celebrities' secret!!! Ah Sa and Steven are so funny I bet they are going to make everyone laugh so much on the show.

credit: lenax3!

171805_1069309002_rmqfnknh.jpg

171804_2144167952_kyyodqok.jpg

171805_433485395_tuwielji.jpg

163639_1024264670_rcpiifpa.jpg

171759_1357437166_zoonkstj.jpg

171758_491729397_pezktfcw.jpg

171804_1373422117_papunsik.jpg

This one was funny, Steven losing the child shoes!! hahaha

171803_509670292_cjxobewo.jpg

171802_589443618_ltilnryn.jpg

171802_1339910456_iamcrgxb.jpg

This one was funny Steven scared of Charlene cooking.

171754_1716244454_hkisukmt.jpg

Here is the youtube clip:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pi4AXo48u-s

Archived