Baek Sung Hyun

Guest frankim90

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

i used to like him. it was from before stairway to heaven. i remember seeing him somehwere else. i totally forgot where though -_-;; it was the one where he carries like this girl... nevermind forget it. lol, but it was before stairway to heaven. anyways i liked him also in marathon. i thot he was a hot bad high school younger brother. <3 but now i dont really look for him but if i see him i still drool. ahahahaha (no not literally) <33

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AnglKoreanGurlKT27

i remember hwen he came out of bogoddobogo way back when i was a kid.

NO WAY! THat was him?!! OMg.. I was like so in love with him when i was like 10. I dunno how old i was lol. But that is soo funnie. I remember thinking he was so cute. And he like wore a skirt or something lol. Aw.. I wanna watch that drama again. Totally old school. I feel so old.... lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

OMG!!! OMG!! haha..i FiNALLY FOUND THIS!! haha.. i just watched Stairway to HEaven and im all thinking "GOSH..this guy is smiling too much!!" lolz.. he's soo cute.. haha..and i found out he was an 89'er..only one year older than me =D. and here i am researching all the dramas and stuff he acted.. >__<!! he always play the younger version of the main character..so there's not much of him on screen!! <__<!!... oh i found another one he's in.. THE THREE MUSKTEERS...if anyone watched that yet..he's the younger version of one of the three main guys...!! anywaise..thanks for the pictures..i hope there's more of him on screeeen!!! =] he's sooo cuteeee... :blush:

Guest eumsung

does no one else get reminded of kim kibum? i always have.. although they don't look that much alike... yeh he's cool

Guest xkrn1004x

he reminds me a of HYUN BIN :sweatingbullets: , KWON SANG WOO :rolleyes: , and lee jung jae ...

sOOOoooooOooo Hot and Handsome!! :blush:

imagine how much HOTTER he'll be when he's in his 20s!! :w00t:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

soo is there any new picz of him or any news of his latest movie or drama or anything he'll be in?? =] i cant wait for his next appearance...

Guest aircastles

He's grown since Stairways to Heaven.

He's grown into a very handsome/cute guy.

haha xD

But is he planning on starring in any more dramas/movies?

It'd be nice to see him on screen again.^^

Guest satisfaction!

WOW he's growing up so fast T__T

He's getting hotter though<3

I hope he has big roles somewhere in the future.

Archived