Baek Sung Hyun

Guest frankim90

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest reverie_

YAY, like you guys hoped for... BSH is coming out in a new DRAMA!

it is called 'My boyfriend's Diary'

e720060612_24581926.jpg

e720060612_24581982.jpg

e720060612_24581928.jpg

I personally think he looks hot here, and DAMN.

he CHANGED (i think)

Guest lovelylil819

OMG! He's so hot with that white t-shirt. *drowls* I wonder which young actress is gonna star opposing him. I hope it's...forgot her name...she's in 18 VS 29 and the movie - Jenny, Juno. That would be an awesome pairing!

Guest BhUterFly05

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!it's mah oppa from sth. BSH is sooo cute. i loved him a lot in sth...and then he blew me away wen i saw him in the movie "marathon" he was so effin hot! anyweiz he's only a year older than me...so he's really my REAL oppa. i luv him...i wish he comes out more in new movies SOOON!

edit....

'My boyfriend's Diary'

can't wait to see him....i just saw the pics on pg 11 and he looks a lot hotter....awwww and he looks so mature too!!! i wanna meet him one day.

he kind of resemble the ki bum look...aish he looks hotter though.

OH YAY I heard of the drama 'My boyfriend's Diary' but didn't know he was in it!

ahh he's soo cute/hot now! I really wanna see this drama. the funny thing is that he resembles my guy friend ALOT except he's 14 haha and i'm 16 T__T

Guest xmoshixkon

sooo cute ^^

cant believe hes the same age to me ^^"

thanks!

--edit--

what ??? hes acting in "My boyfriend's diary" ???

omg, really cant wait to watch it :)

come out soon, come out soon, babe~ ^____^

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

OMG! are you serious!! XD ALRITE!! ahha i cant wait...but thenn....i wont have dsl internet anymore....TT_TT. omg..wat to do??!! imma cry!! i was waiting.........*sighs*

gosh...BSH really changed now... he doesnt look "cute" anymore... he's more like hot now. haha.. i kinna miss the old dorkie boy who has that dorkie smile making you wanan smile back. i know imma love his new drama already..adn they better pair him up with a cute girl.....................>__<!!

do you have any news on when itll be out or wat not??...darn it ..there's no soompi thread for it!! >__<!!

Guest stradivarius

^ exactly.. i think he's born in january. so he's 16 already.

i forget the exact date..

and i thought this threat gona be dead..

he's hot!

great jawline and chin!

Guest F2TSwithSHINHWA

wow damn he's gotten hotter from Stairways to Heaven :w00t: I'll be sure to watch his new drama B)

Guest frankim90

he's 14? i thought he was 16! omga i'm THE SAME AGE AS HIM!

WHOO

he's not 14..i think someone was just saying a guy who is 14 looks like him -_-

Archived