Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Well, this one is about his wife, the lovely Son Tae-Young.

Actress Son Tae-yeong to join in "Lady, Action!"

photo581144.jpg

Actress Son Tae-yeong has confirmed her appearance in KBS 2TV's entertainment pilot project, "Lady, Action!"

"Lady, Action!" is a challenge project for a group of the actresses to overcome the physical limitation and and to be reborn as an action acting actress.

Son Tae-yeong's agency, H8 said, "Son Tae-yeong has decided to star in "Lady, Action!", which is scheduled to be aired sometime in the second half of April".

What has really motivated her to make the final decision to join the project is the objective of "Lady, Action" matches Son Tae-yeong's goal she as an actress has been trying to reach.

Her agency said, "She already proved she could do action acting when she appeared in the Chinese Movie, "Love War". She has a great passion to challenge broader range of acting and overcome the limitation as an actress".

They also added, "As Son Tae-yeong has been very passionate and enthusiastic and is ready to focus on "Lady, Action" fully, we are asking for much attention and support".

"Lady, Action!" has been working hard to cast Son Tae-yeong and is ready with the complete A-list actresses as she finally joins the star-studded team.

Source: Hancinema

irilight said: Well, this one is about his wife, the lovely Son Tae-Young.

Actress Son Tae-yeong to join in "Lady, Action!"

Actress Son Tae-yeong has confirmed her appearance in KBS 2TV's entertainment pilot project, "Lady, Action!"

"Lady, Action!" is a challenge project for a group of the actresses to overcome the physical limitation and and to be reborn as an action acting actress.

Son Tae-yeong's agency, H8 said, "Son Tae-yeong has decided to star in "Lady, Action!", which is scheduled to be aired sometime in the second half of April".

What has really motivated her to make the final decision to join the project is the objective of "Lady, Action" matches Son Tae-yeong's goal she as an actress has been trying to reach.

Her agency said, "She already proved she could do action acting when she appeared in the Chinese Movie, "Love War". She has a great passion to challenge broader range of acting and overcome the limitation as an actress".

They also added, "As Son Tae-yeong has been very passionate and enthusiastic and is ready to focus on "Lady, Action" fully, we are asking for much attention and support".

"Lady, Action!" has been working hard to cast Son Tae-yeong and is ready with the complete A-list actresses as she finally joins the star-studded team.

Guest kyung-jin

The 7 cutest Korean celebrity babies

by whatadrama on Wed, Apr 08, 2015

Babies are a trendy topic on Korean reality TV shows. There are even shows dedicated to them like  The Return of Superman, where celebrity dads take care of babies without moms' help. It's entertaining to see these cutest creatures learn to walk and talk, and it's informative to see celebrities' parenting styles. Here we've selected the five most adorable babies with their celebrity parents. Take a look!

3. Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young’s son Rookhe

1369170346824_copy_kSckWKV.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young love their oldest son Rookhe. They traveled to the Maldives when Son Tae Young was pregnant with Rookhe. Last year, Kwon Sang Woo constructed a building and named it after his son, and the building is valued at 20 million dollars. The couple teaches him to speak in honorifics, and, when Kwon Sang Woo comes home in the evening, Son Tae Young makes alone time for the two, allowing Kwon Sang Woo to have some quality father-son time in spite of his busy schedule.

Rookhe's younger sister  Riho was born in January 2015.

10667946.jpg

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-5-korean-celebritiy-couples-with-the-cutest-babies/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kwon Sang Woo Celebrates His Daughter’s First 100 Days

kwon-sang-woo-son-tae-young.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo has released pictures of his baby daughter Ri Ho (Liho) to celebrate 100 days since her birth in January.

The actor uploaded the following images to his personal Weibo account on April 20 with the words, “Hello everyone. It has been 100 days since my daughter Ri Ho was born, please congratulate her.” He then added, “I pray for my beautiful princess’s continued health and the happiness and prosperity of my family,” while also admitting that he is a “sucker for his little girl.”

Riho-458x900.jpg

A mirror image of both Kwon Sang Woo and  her mother Son Tae Young, baby Ri Ho  can be seen yawning adorably in the photos. A caption on the second photo reads, “Congratulations on 100 days.”

Source: Soompi

irilight said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kwon Sang Woo Celebrates His Daughter’s First 100 Days

Kwon Sang Woo has released pictures of his baby daughter Ri Ho (Liho) to celebrate 100 days since her birth in January.

The actor uploaded the following images to his personal Weibo account on April 20 with the words, “Hello everyone. It has been 100 days since my daughter Ri Ho was born, please congratulate her.” He then added, “I pray for my beautiful princess’s continued health and the happiness and prosperity of my family,” while also admitting that he is a “sucker for his little girl.”

A mirror image of both Kwon Sang Woo and  her mother Son Tae Young, baby Ri Ho  can be seen yawning adorably in the photos. A caption on the second photo reads, “Congratulations on 100 days.”

Source: Soompi

@Willenette, Yes.. the 100 days mark. I also read many references to in in Korean novels.

I am amazed that Son Tae-Young got her body back so soon, and is ready for "Lady Action." (even though I prefer a drama to a variety show, always....)

Shining supermom Son Tae-yeong shows off her slender post-baby body

photo587902.jpg

In the afternoon on April 27th, the VIP preview event for movie, Kim Hye-soo and Kim Go-eun-I's "Coin Locker Girl" took place at Yeongdeongpo Time Square CGV, Yeongdeongpo-gu, Seoul.

Son Tae-yeong showed off her slender post-baby body in the starry print dress.

Move, "Coin Locker Girl" depicts the surviving rules by the two women, who have been living in their own ways in China Town, where they say only useful ones survive. The movie will be released on April 29.

photo587903.jpg

photo587904.jpg

photo587905.jpg

photo587907.jpg

photo587906.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@PAUVRES, thank you for all the photos.!

Here is an older article about his film "Honey Enemy" but it has not been posted on this thread before.

Pretty Rom-com Joint Korean-Chinese Movie Honey Enemy Wraps Filming in Jeju

inh.jpg

There will be no shortage of Chinese-Korean joint productions going forward with plenty already in the pipeline and could be released as soon as early 2015. I approach each with caution but some definitely look more promising than others. Such is the upcoming Honey Enemy (情敵蜜月 Love Rival’s Honeymoon) starring Kwon Sang Woo, Zhang Yu Qi, Wallace Huo, and Shi Yu Wen. The premise is the type of adult complicated hilarity romance that I’m quite fond of, especially in short burst movie lengths rather than dragged out as a drama.

Read more HERE