Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Congratulations KSW and STY.

I agree with those who believe that she got pregnant before marriage. If she might be 2-3 months pregnant when they got married in September.

moi always knew there was more to this quickie wedding than meets d eye! -_-

I can imagine their baby will have gorgeous skin....and a beautiful smile like Mrs Kwon..she has sexy lips..! :rolleyes: So who wants to be the baby's God-Mother???!! :D Azura???!..Mona??

Babe....help me to congrats Sangwoo when you visit kimchi land next week :rolleyes:

Babe....help me to congrats Sangwoo when you visit kimchi land next week :rolleyes:

if Inez Jang have much time space then, you should know whom she go to see! :lol:

if Inez Jang have much time space then, you should know whom she go to see! :lol:

oh i forgot she's not interested in married man and she'll be so busy with her other kimchi namjas when she's there

oh i forgot she's not interested in married man and she'll be so busy with her other kimchi namjas when she's there

:D hahaha!..since Sang Woo is very taken..so many other single hotties are still available..but the list is long..aah i miss the former face of Face Shop...

Azura, i will congratulate Sang Woo if i ever see him and will tell him..that he's good..he makes babies easily.. :lol: ..

:D hahaha!..since Sang Woo is very taken..so many other single hotties are still available..but the list is long..aah i miss the former face of Face Shop...

Azura, i will congratulate Sang Woo if i ever see him and will tell him..that he's good..he makes babies easily.. :lol: ..

and his wife is good too, if not, he cant do it! :lol:

This is Kwon Sang Woo-soon-to-be!! :lol:

babyan2.jpg

be sure the snap a pix of the current face of FACESHOP when u're there....i'm so freaking curious to see :rolleyes:

be sure the snap a pix of the current face of FACESHOP when u're there....i'm so freaking curious to see :rolleyes:

you wanna see her? hahhaha.. we have source mah! :lol:

I am going to steal the big life-size cardbox of the present Face Shop Man for you two!!! :D

:w00t::w00t: hehe ... hi inez .... you're so funny :w00t: apa kabar ?

and his wife is good too, if not, he cant do it! :lol:

This is Kwon Sang Woo-soon-to-be!! :lol:

so cute .... TY :lol:

it's not nice TY dear :P

I am going to steal the big life-size cardbox of the present Face Shop Man for you two!!! :D

thanks darlink! if possible to have chance, pls take the real flesh one to us.. We will be a real safe taking care! :lol:

it's not nice TY dear :P

why not nice i m dear Deka? i refered to Lee Bo Young, the female endorse of TFS... :D

who do you think of dear? :phew:

Guest grumpynomore

seems like you guys had a good and fun convo here!

everyone seems feeling up with all these news regarding our man! but why the heck am i feeling down about it?! so selfish of me!

working for free? whoa!

KSW, you'll be blessed! your baby is already a blessing as it is! it will keep coming!

chin up, keep working hard, be happy and stay HOT! lol

seems like you guys had a good and fun convo here!

everyone seems feeling up with all these news regarding our man! but why the heck am i feeling down about it?! so selfish of me!

working for free? whoa!

KSW, you'll be blessed! your baby is already a blessing as it is! it will keep coming!

chin up, keep working hard, be happy and stay HOT! lol

hahah, you feel down dear? :rolleyes:

i m sure you will feel up soon dear... :)

For the free charge matter, we should call it "work for national film industry" instead of "work for free" dear :rolleyes: Being a professional and responsible he did it initiatively!! Not everyone could do it!

Bravo!!!!! :rolleyes:

moi always knew there was more to this quickie wedding than meets d eye! -_-

:lol: Same here!

I knew it! Make that, WE knew it right?! :rolleyes: I just don't know why they denied it in the 1st place! <_<

Anyways, I applaud KSW for working for free on his next project! :D (And to CJW too for cutting down her talent fee... I hope they can work together again)