Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

they're expecting the baby in the spring!

i hope he still tapes for our CINDERELLA MAN drama. no more time off okay oppa! :unsure:

congrats btw!

i think even if she delivers during his shooting time,it just takes short offday to see her and the baby, cause he is a professional and responsible actor...

BTW, she is in Australia now for prenatal training.. He put the baby scanned photo in his wallet and often open to see !!! :rolleyes: So happy papa! :rolleyes:

Guest grumpynomore

i think even if she delivers during his shooting time,it just takes short offday to see her and the baby, cause he is a professional and responsible actor...

BTW, she is in Australia now for prenatal training.. He put the baby scanned photo in his wallet and often open to see !!! :rolleyes: So happy papa! :rolleyes:

hehehehe... i feel a little selfish thinking about the drama and all when he's actually going to be a father.

can't really blame me right? gosh i miss him on my computer screen!

So KSW's going to be a daddy? I guess his speed-like marriage was due to the pregnancy after all...

But anyhow, I'm sure he's gonna be a great father. I'm happy for him.. (tho this marriage, and this news still seem so surreal to me..)

TY, so, this is the reason why she had to be left behind in Australia........ i think if only KSW has no upcoming projects to prepare on, he'll accompany his wife there, huh? Our man is surely very happy now. Imagine, putting the baby scanned photo in his wallet............how much more if his baby is coming out soon. :lol::)

hehehehe... i feel a little selfish thinking about the drama and all when he's actually going to be a father.

can't really blame me right? gosh i miss him on my computer screen!

nobody could blame you dear, because we are same! heheh, he should be a reponsible actor before beiing a good father... :rolleyes:

Guest valley girl

Congrats KSW, even it's such a suspicious things, anyway Son Tae Young So Skinny !!!!,, for mom who is pregnant 6 months

Congrats KSW, even it's such a suspicious things, anyway Son Tae Young So Skinny !!!!,, for mom who is pregnant 6 months

she got skinny because she cant drink milk which is in process of melamine inpection :lol:

she got skinny because she cant drink milk which is in process of melamine inpection :lol:

TY, you're so funny............ if I don't know you well, I should have believed you. But kidding aside, isn't her built is on the skinny side even before? Or may be, she has a hard time conceiving. The fact that it's her first child. :lol::)

Guest valley girl

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

she's so skinny so that's why i thought it was really marriage , not "SHotGun"

Feed Her KSW!!!

From coolsmurf

Choi Ji Woo Lowers Her Pay; Kwon Sang Woo Works For Free

December 3, 2008 by coolsmurf

With the economy downturn, many investors have become more reticent with investing their money in Korean dramas and movies. Earlier, there have been calls for actors and actresses to lower their salary to a more realistic level so that the Korean entertainment industry can still function like normal.

According to research done by the Korean Broadcasting Committee, 60% of the television production fees go towards paying the cast members. This is 30% higher than American productions. The biggest earner was Bae Yong Joon who commanded 200 million won per episode for Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi. Song Seung Hoon gets 70 million won per episode for East of Eden while A-listers like Kwon Sang Woo, Park Shin Yang, Lee Jung Jae gets approximately 50 million won per episode. Although Choi Ji Woo’s pay is significantly lesser than the guys, she’s still the biggest earner among actresses, commanding 48 million won per episode. Song Hae Gyo is second, earning 35 million won per episode.

But with the economy downturn, many have taken measures to make things easier for the production. Choi Ji Woo for example has willingly volunteered to take 30% of her usual pay for her Star’s Lover drama. Kwon Sang Woo have gone one step further, opting to work for free in his movie A Story Sadder Than Sadness. His co-star Lee Bo Young have done the same thing. All of them just hoping that their actions can help the industry to survive this crisis.

Kwon Sang-woo Makes a Comeback in the 2009 Spring Film

659588_1_1.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo will be presenting a touching mellow performance in his 2009 spring film <A Story Sadder than Sadness>. The title of the film explains this sad mellow film as Kwon Sang-woo plays a radio program producer named ‘Kei’, who falls into an affectionate and painful love.

<A Story Sadder than Sadness> paints a sad love story of two people who have been in love with each other for a long time. Although they aren’t able to ever express their feelings openly, they are there for each other until the end. This production is especially receiving much attention as poet Won Tae-yeon, a poet who represents the sensitivities of Korea’s youth today, will be making his debut as a film director.

All of the film’s actors, along with Kwon Sang-woo, will officially begin filming in mid-December. <A Story Sadder than Sadness> is scheduled for release on March 14, 2009 in Korea.

Source: Korea Sparkling

http://asiaenglish.visitkorea.or.kr/ena/HA...&bgSelect=0

Credit : rubie / news thread

TY, you're so funny............ if I don't know you well, I should have believed you. But kidding aside, isn't her built is on the skinny side even before? Or may be, she has a hard time conceiving. The fact that it's her first child. :lol::)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

she's so skinny so that's why i thought it was really marriage , not "SHotGun"

Feed Her KSW!!!

Will and Valleygirl,

do you both have baby? i guess not yet

me either..

hahha, so i could not know why she is still skinny although preggi.. might be she cant eat... tsk tsk! dun worry sure the baby is still fine... :lol:

Will and Valleygirl,

do you both have baby? i guess not yet

me either..

hahha, so i could not know why she is still skinny although preggi.. might be she cant eat... tsk tsk! dun worry sure the baby is still fine... :lol:

TY, I'm very much single & sometimes available - hahaha - i'm sure, Valley girl is, too. :lol::)

________________________________________________________________________________

*** Are K-actors & actresses really having high TF? That’s really cool how the stars are all taking a pay cut for their work. KSW is investing his money in one of his projects. :lol:

********************************************************************************

CHOI JI WOO LOWERS HER PAY; KWON SANG WOO WORKS FOR FREE

With the economy downturn, many investors have become more reticent with investing their money in Korean dramas and movies. Earlier, there have been calls for actors and actresses to lower their salary to a more realistic level so that the Korean entertainment industry can still function like normal.

According to research done by the Korean Broadcasting Committee, 60% of the television production fees go towards paying the cast members. This is 30% higher than American productions. The biggest earner was Bae Yong Joon who commanded 200 million won per episode for Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi. Song Seung Hoon gets 70 million won per episode for East of Eden while A-listers like Kwon Sang Woo, Park Shin Yang, Lee Jung Jae gets approximately 50 million won per episode. Although Choi Ji Woo’s pay is significantly lesser than the guys, she’s still the biggest earner among actresses, commanding 48 million won per episode. Song Hae Gyo is second, earning 35 million won per episode.

But with the economy downturn, many have taken measures to make things easier for the production. Choi Ji Woo for example has willingly volunteered to take 30% of her usual pay for her Star’s Lover drama. Kwon Sang Woo have gone one step further, opting to work for free in his movie A Story Sadder Than Sadness. His co-star Lee Bo Young have done the same thing. All of them just hoping that their actions can help the industry to survive this crisis.

source: coolsmurf

*** Congratulations KSW! I’m not surprised about this. But KSW has always emphasized how much he wanted to have his own family before. A little cutie Kwon soon…………. :lol:

********************************************************************************

kwon_son_01.jpg

KWON SANG WOO WILL BE PROMOTED TO DADDY STATUS NEXT YEAR

News has it that Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young couple who just got married in September this year, will be welcoming their first baby in 2009.

According to friends close to Kwon Sang Woo, Kwon Sang Woo has sealed his lips before this and only revealed news on Son Tae Young’s pregnancy to them recently. Son Tae Young was already pregnant during their trip to Australia last month. As he doesn’t wish to alert the media yet, this news has not been publicised until now.

According to him, Kwon Sang Woo is very excited about this and has been anticipating the arrival of their baby. He even has a picture of the baby scan in his wallet. During the Australia trip not too long ago, Kwon Sang Woo has been very caring towards Son Tae Young. In order to let her rest more, Kwon chose to return to Korea himself due to work.

Son Tae Young is currently resting in Australia, and apart from resting, she also did some prenatal education.

Some news also mentioned that Son Tae Young was already 2 months pregnant at the time of marriage.

Source : MyDaily

Translated @ HANFEVER

Some say she is very very preggie..Congratz Sang Woo!! ( tho' we already said our good wishes before his official marriage.. ;):P .) Wait..did someone mention it's a boy??....

Well some women will go thru' extreme changes when they're in their first and second trimesters..others will rapidly gain weight and some will remain slim but they will still expand their waistlines..i just cant comprehend why Sang Woo didn't admit when the reporters asked about the pregnancy when he announced they were getting married..Having a baby is the greatest joy i can ever imagine!!. But, we all knew it anyway.. :D

Some say she is very very preggie..Congratz Sang Woo!! ( tho' we already said our good wishes before his official marriage.. ;):P .) Wait..did someone mention it's a boy??....

Well some women will go thru' extreme changes when they're in their first and second trimesters..others will rapidly gain weight and some will remain slim but they will still expand their waistlines..i just cant comprehend why Sang Woo didn't admit when the reporters asked about the pregnancy when he announced they were getting married..Having a baby is the greatest joy i can ever imagine!!. But, we all knew it anyway.. :D

Yay! Inez Jang here is the good friend we trust to consult about baby, dear Will and Valleygirl!

She has a nice junior daughter whose eyes looked like JDG's :lol:

Like Inez said, we always congrats to the new Kwon family member :w00t:

Yay! Inez Jang here is the good friend we trust to consult about baby, dear Will and Valleygirl!

She has a nice junior daughter whose eyes looked like JDG's :lol:

Like Inez said, we always congrats to the new Kwon family member :w00t:

I can imagine their baby will have gorgeous skin....and a beautiful smile like Mrs Kwon..she has sexy lips..! :rolleyes: So who wants to be the baby's God-Mother???!! :D Azura???!..Mona??

I can imagine their baby will have gorgeous skin....and a beautiful smile like Mrs Kwon..she has sexy lips..! :rolleyes: So who wants to be the baby's God-Mother???!! :D Azura???!..Mona??

hahhah, its a hard job dear... myself frankly said,i cant bear that duty except i m his baby's real mother!! :lol:

the news of soon coming junor KWON is spreading over Vietnam news n media now!! WOW so fast, they keep update as fast as US President election result! :D

no surprise, he is very huge popular here! :lol: