Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Sangwoo photos are spreading all Japanese news these days.

Here some more. They titled "Mr Full-of-smile"

Credit as stated

suave....the media just love him :rolleyes:

Sangwoo photos are spreading all Japanese news these days.

Here some more. They titled "Mr Full-of-smile"

[] ksw03ec4.jpg[/]

Credit as stated

TY, I love the 1st photo - the side view one. You could get to see the shape of his "behind" - so sexy & HOT! And look at those photos - the smiles reflecting those dimples on his face. :sweatingbullets:

TY, I love the 1st photo - the side view one. You could get to see the shape of his "behind" - so sexy & HOT! And look at those photos - the smiles reflecting those dimples on his face. :sweatingbullets:

yah, you are right!

and my part, i love ALL photos above :lol:

Did he leave a messsage in CSWS today ,dear Azura?

Here is the song sung by Sangwoo in Super Arena Oct 25 recorded by Japanese fans:

Link/download: Sang Woo sing in Japan

Credit: Kwonsangwoostory

TY, thanks for sharing the link. I could hear his sweet voice again. But I could also hear screams & shouts of fans as well. Wondering what message did he leave again? I hope azura could read & share it here soon. :sweatingbullets::):)

TY, thanks for sharing the link. I could hear his sweet voice again. But I could also hear screams & shouts of fans as well. Wondering what message did he leave again? I hope azura could read & share it here soon. :sweatingbullets::):)

yah, waiting for Agent 007Azura... I see many articles about his message on Cafedaum spreading in Newsen...

but the engine didnt work... :tears: i dun know what did he said..

even a short message from SW to fans is also noticable to media...

the price of fame!! :rolleyes:

My message to media that, being a proffesional, we must hear bilateral information, to have a right judgement!!! :phew:

Those production team need to be lynched for unilaterally blaming SW!! :fury:

yah, waiting for Agent 007Azura... I see many articles about his message on Cafedaum spreading in Newsen...

but the engine didnt work... :tears: i dun know what did he said..

even a short message from SW to fans is also noticable to media...

the price of fame!! :rolleyes:

My message to media that, being a proffesional, we must hear bilateral information, to have a right judgement!!! :phew:

Those production team need to be lynched for unilaterally blaming SW!! :fury:

TY, I'm sure part of it if not all is his message & explanation about his reason of quitting to appear in that movie. Medias sometimes are makings things big out of small ones especially when it concerns big stars like the case of KSW. This is the price of being so popular. I blame this production people who are behind it all blaming everything to our man. <_<:wacko:

HI Everyone!

:phew: That was a lot of backread! But it was a blast! ;)

THANKS, thanks for the update and most esp. for the photos in Japan! CUTIE! :wub:

:lol: I was actually going to ask the same thing since I noticed it right away... "Why is he not wearing his wedding ring?" :huh: Had fun reading your replies! :lol:

It's sad though his movie with HJW won't push through anymore... It would have been nice to see them work together again aside from their Bang Bang projects. :)

Did he leave a messsage in CSWS today ,dear Azura?

Here is the song sung by Sangwoo in Super Arena Oct 25 recorded by Japanese fans:

Link/download: Sang Woo sing in Japan

Credit: Kwonsangwoostory

brief translation of sangwoo's message today

I'm quite sad about the news lately.

It all started between my company and the producer of the movie, that conflict indirectly causes the result of me not starring in the movie.

i have known some of the actors that were cast in this movie and looking forward to collaborate with them again specially Ha Jiwon...

Both myself and the PD have chatted last weekends......to loose weight for the role i have been cycling from my home to Hangan River every evening.

Let's not pointing fingers who is right and wrong now....i hope this movie will be a successful one.

Who knows I might secretly go and watch it to support once the movie start sreening.

It all started between my company and the producer of the movie, that conflict indirectly causes the result of me not starring in the movie.

i have known some of the actors that were cast in this movie and looking forward to collaborate with them again specially Ha Jiwon...

Both myself and the PD have chatted last weekends......to loose weight for the role i have been cycling from my home to Hangan River every evening.

Let's not pointing fingers who is right and wrong now....i hope this movie will be a successful one.

Who knows I might secretly go and watch it to support once the movie start sreening.

Such kindness and generosity! good.gifgood.gif

his message is so friendly... unlike the last days those production company unilaterally stirred up !

Such bastard! :fury:

Oop! sorry, Sangwoo told us not to point fingers who is right or wrong! (though we know who is obviously wrong <_< )

i will forgive those ppl ... for SW's sake

Thank you dear Azura.. :rolleyes:

Guest grumpy23

hello!

can you guys fill me in on who's the girl on the poster? clueless here :)

love his message!

sorry for being so repetitive but my hair is turning gray already waiting for his next project! :sweatingbullets:

hello!

can you guys fill me in on who's the girl on the poster? clueless here :)

love his message!

sorry for being so repetitive but my hair is turning gray already waiting for his next project! :sweatingbullets:

that lady was his ex gf...Soh Yejin

be patient dear, lets this triffling movie matter gone with the wind together with those stupid production.. then the sky will bright again! we will see the rainbow after the rain!

oop! i m making the poet? m I ? :lol:

Hi azura, thanks for sharing the translation of his message. Poor him....... feeling sad of what's been said about him lately. Now, why are they pointing everything to KSW, as I've said in my previous post, they're trying to blame an innocent one. For the record : his management co. & the movie producer who didn't come into agreement so why he dropped the movie. I'm sure HJW will understand him. KSW had been preparing for this movie & one is to lose weight here - look at him - he had slimmed down just because of the dedication to do it. Well said, KSW....... I will always support you! :lol::) So happy that he wrote & explain his side. Can't wait for his upcomig drama. :lol::)

A poster from Sangwoo managment Fantom

guess whose the lady in the middle? no prize for guessing right...hehe :rolleyes:

[]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1981/20081029104503ic6.jpg[/]

azura, thanks for sharing this photo poster. Nice one for all the stars under this management company. BTW, who's that guy at his back? Is that Ji Sung? ( I stand corrected...) Sorry, but not familiar of them except of course KSW. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Hehehhe, her name indicated in the left column at 2nd row third place..

tsk tsk! "those were the days !" :sweatingbullets:

wonder whether is STY worry? :lol:

TY, wae, was that girl in the middle a part of his life before? Who is she? :lol::)

that lady was his ex gf...Soh Yejin

azura, oh...oh...oh......... thanks, now i know.......... And they're both under the same management co. - hahaha :lol::):)

be patient dear, lets this triffling movie matter gone with the wind together with those stupid production.. then the sky will bright again! we will see the rainbow after the rain!

oop! i m making the poet? m I ? :lol:

TY, nice words............."rainbow after the RAIN"........... hahaha - it's the RAIN that makes his life colorful......... :lol::lol:

azura, is this the 2nd batch, which they released for DVD? Because mine as far I could remember the cover is different........ 3 of them were in it. Or this one is just a PS? :lol::)

hahhahaa..he was such an adorable dork in once upon a time in high school! got me laughing and giddy....

grumpy, you're so lucky that you were able to watch that. Sorry, is this a movie or a drama? I've been trying to look for a DVD copy of this but can't find one anymore. :lol::)