Ko Soo 고수

Admin

April 13, 2015
Go Soo, Sol Kyung-gu begin shooting new movie
Shooting for the movie “Lucid Dream” kicked off on April 6, the distributor NEW announced Monday. It brings together actors Go Soo, Sol Kyung-gu, Park Yoo-chun and actress Kang Hye-jung.
The movie, directed by newcomer Kim Jun-seong, is slated for release later this year. 
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150413(Lucid Dream)

“Lucid Dream” revolves around Dae-ho, played by Go, who is a journalist trying to find his lost son using clues he gleans from lucid dreams. 
Go’s efforts are aided by a psychologist played by Kang and a police detective played by Sol.
Park plays the role of a mysterious man who has a part in developments that lead to Go’s son going missing. 

rubie said:
April 13, 2015
Go Soo, Sol Kyung-gu begin shooting new movie
Shooting for the movie “Lucid Dream” kicked off on April 6, the distributor NEW announced Monday. It brings together actors Go Soo, Sol Kyung-gu, Park Yoo-chun and actress Kang Hye-jung.
The movie, directed by newcomer Kim Jun-seong, is slated for release later this year. 
(Lucid Dream)

“Lucid Dream” revolves around Dae-ho, played by Go, who is a journalist trying to find his lost son using clues he gleans from lucid dreams. 
Go’s efforts are aided by a psychologist played by Kang and a police detective played by Sol.
Park plays the role of a mysterious man who has a part in developments that lead to Go’s son going missing. 

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Ko Soo starts filming for his movie ‘Lucid Dream’

60068-316547-700x524.jpg

Upcoming South Korean movie ‘Lucid Dream‘ officially begun filming on April 6th at a Daegu theme park, and a photo of Ko Soo filming for the movie has been revealed.

In the photo, Ko Soo is seen carrying a kid, and they are in turn surrounded by many people, as they smiled brightly while enjoying the moment.

‘Lucid Dream’ works on the concept of a man who is able to remain awake while he is dreaming. A hot blooded reporter Dae Ho (Ko Soo) loses his son three years ago, and he decides to seek out clues through a helper in his dream, and work tirelessly in reality and dreamland to solve the case.

Besides Ko Soo, the movie will also star Sol Kyung Gu, Kang Hye Jung, JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun, and many others.

The movie is scheduled to open in cinemas in the latter half of 2015.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

April 17, 2015
Go Soo and Wife Expecting Second Child in May
Newsen Jo Yeon Kyung  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Go Soo will soon be the father of two children. 
On April 17, BH Entertainment told Newsen, "Go Soo will be the father of two children." 
"His wife is currently pregnant with their second child and is expected to deliver in May. We don′t know the expected date of delivery, but there is about a month left." 
"We′re not sure if it′s a son or a daughter," said the agency. "Go Soo is very happy about the news of his second child. He′s currently filming the movie Lucid Dream, and inbetween filming, he′s always checking up on his wife." 
91321002.jpg
Go Soo met his wife in 2008 through a friend, and after five years of dating, they got married in February of 2012. They received their first son in 2013. It′s said that in between busy filming schedules, Go Soo is constantly taking care of his wife. 

Lucid Dream is a crime thriller movie about a man who loses his son three years in the past, and he attempts to find evidence of his son′s murder through lucid dreams. 
Go Soo will be acting as Dae Ho, a passionate reporter and the father who lost his son. 
"He′s filmed about 10 times since beginning. Despite it being an emotionally difficult character, he′s carrying out the filming well," said the agency rep. "We′ll continue to show good images of Go Soo, as a father and an actor." 
Photo Credit: Newsen

rubie said:
April 17, 2015
Go Soo and Wife Expecting Second Child in May
Newsen Jo Yeon Kyung  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Go Soo will soon be the father of two children. 
On April 17, BH Entertainment told Newsen, "Go Soo will be the father of two children." 
"His wife is currently pregnant with their second child and is expected to deliver in May. We don′t know the expected date of delivery, but there is about a month left." 
"We′re not sure if it′s a son or a daughter," said the agency. "Go Soo is very happy about the news of his second child. He′s currently filming the movie Lucid Dream, and inbetween filming, he′s always checking up on his wife." 
Go Soo met his wife in 2008 through a friend, and after five years of dating, they got married in February of 2012. They received their first son in 2013. It′s said that in between busy filming schedules, Go Soo is constantly taking care of his wife. 

Lucid Dream is a crime thriller movie about a man who loses his son three years in the past, and he attempts to find evidence of his son′s murder through lucid dreams. 
Go Soo will be acting as Dae Ho, a passionate reporter and the father who lost his son. 
"He′s filmed about 10 times since beginning. Despite it being an emotionally difficult character, he′s carrying out the filming well," said the agency rep. "We′ll continue to show good images of Go Soo, as a father and an actor." 
Photo Credit: Newsen

congrats.gifApril 17, 2015
Actor Ko Soo has a new baby girl
Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net
 photo585304.jpgActor Ko Soo's new baby girl was born in the afternoon on April 17th.

The original due date was supposed to be sometime next month. However the baby was born earlier than expected at a hospital in Seoul. Both mom and baby are doing well.
Coincidentally, in the morning on the same day, there was a news report that Ko Soo's wife was expecting a baby sometime next month.
Ko Soo's agency BH Entertainment said in the morning on the same day, "Ko Soo's wife is expecting. And the due date is sometime next month".
Ko Soo was married in 2012 and had a baby boy in January, 2013. Now he is a father of two children.
Ko Soo is currently filming movie, "Lucid Dream", which will be released in the second half of this year. The movie began filming on April 6th. He took on the role as an enthusiastic hardworking reporter, also a father, who struggles trying to find his lost son through Lucid Dream. He will pair up with Seol Kyeong-gu in the movie.

• Like 1

April 18, 2015
Go Soo, got a daughter ahead of time “both mother and child are healthy”
Source: Innolife.com
14085_1.jpg
The actor Go Soo became a father of two children. He got a healthy daughter.
The wife of Go Soo gave a birth to her second child at J hospital, located at Joonggu, Seoul, on 17th. The due date was May, but she did it one month earlier.
As it was too early, she had a cesarean. However it is said that both mother and child is healthy, and she will concentrate on postnatal care. 
For this Go Soo became a father of two children. He was busy for the shooting of the movie ‘Lucid Dream’, but he was always with his wife at the days of examination.
Meanwhile Go Soo and his wife married on 2012 February after five years of romance from 2008. They got the first son on 2013, and now they have the second daughter. 

• Like 1

@rubie - thank you so much for posting those AWESOME news dear!!!! ^:)^  :-bd
Upcoming movie and a new baby girl!!!!  BEAUTIFUL indeed ~  CONGRATULATIONS KoSoo and Hye Yeon <:-P  <:-P <:-P
Now a pair of small KoSoo running around later, the start my wish for both of you coming true indeed.

Wih these news, I'm sure Petra (our KS Angel in heaven) is looking and smiling happily ~

Please continue posting news about our dear boy KS everyone!!!!  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If one is to translate his name in Korean to English, is it Ko Soo, Ko Su, Go Soo, Go Su or something else? What is the correct, exact translation of his name in Korean to English letter by letter? Does anyone know? I'm just curious that's all!

If one is to translate his name in Korean to English, is it Ko Soo, Ko Su, Go Soo, Go Su or something else? What is the correct, exact translation of his name in Korean to English letter by letter? Does anyone know? I'm just curious that's all!

Hi, me, I always write it as "Go Su" ever since I discovered him. I hope I'm right..... :wub:

• Like 2

Hi, me, I always write it as "Go Su" ever since I discovered him. I hope I'm right..... :wub:

You know, I was curious because while watching his wedding clips on YouTube, the initials of him and his wife was K & K so I thought the exact, correct spelling of his name in Korean to English is either Ko Soo or Ko Su???

You know, I was curious because while watching his wedding clips on YouTube, the initials of him and his wife was K & K so I thought the exact, correct spelling of his name in Korean to English is either Ko Soo or Ko Su???

​Hi, I guess you have a strong point here - now, you made me think this over. Thanks. :P

• Like 1

​I believe the right spelling in Korean/Hangul is Ko Soo.  But letter "K" in Hangul when "Romanized" as they call it or for Western/ English version, becomes and it reads "G" hence some calls him Go Soo.  The "Ko Su" or "Go Su" appeared in some subtitles so they become acceptable also to identify him but I read early on, and even with his profile in his BH agency, that his correct name is Ko Soo.  His wife's name is Kim Hye Yeon, thus the two "K" initials placed side by side.  I hope this helps guys ~   

• Like 1

Long Hair vs Short: Which Do You Like Best on These 21 Korean Celebs?

Long Hair vs Short: Which Do You Like Best on These 21 Korean Celebs?

Many Korean celebrities are already so gorgeous, it doesn’t matter whether they have short hair or long. But by degrees, some do look better in one style over the other. Long hair is not as common for males, so when male actors or K-pop idols sport them, it produces a dramatic effect. Short hair is very common, but when done up in the right style, can accentuate the best features of a face.

Here’s a list of 21 male actors and K-pop stars who have sported both long and short hairstyles during their career.  Some have become more known for their long locks, while other have shorn off their shaggy manes for a cleaner effect. Take a look at the list below and tell us: which do you like more on the celeb? Short hair or long?

(skipped unrelated.....)

Go Soo

svsl soompi go soo

LINK to Vote : http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/19/long-hair-vs-short-which-do-you-like-best-on-these-21-korean-celebs/

• 2 weeks later...

Go Soo Parts with BH Entertainment, Joins Manager’s Newly-Formed Agency

Go Soo Parts with BH Entertainment, Joins Manager’s Newly-Formed Agency

Actor Go Soo has amicably parted ways with BH Entertainment.

On June 2, it was revealed that Go Soo and BH Entertainment have come to a mutual decision that they will be going their own ways.

Go Soo will be joining a new agency founded by his previous manager at BH Entertainment. It is being reported that BH Entertainment has sent words of support to the new agency and the actor.

Go Soo is currently in the process of filming the movie “Lucid Dream,” a thriller flick about a father who finds evidence to a crime through his dreams. It is expected to open in theaters later this year.

BH Entertainment is home to various actors like Lee Byung Hun, Han Hyo Joo, Han Ji Min, Han Ga In, Jin Goo, and Ha Yeon Soo.

Source: (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

Netizens Pick the 50 Most Beautiful Korean Actors and Actresses

TV network KBS recently conducted an online survey through its Culture Research Center asking which Korean actors and actresses people thought were the most beautiful. Through the broadcast of its weekly entertainment new show, “Entertainment Relay,” these past two weeks, it announced the results of its survey, a mixture of some surprise and some obvious. Take a look at the list below, divided by gender, and see if you agree with the rankings.

Actors

most beautiful Korean actors

(skipped unrelated.....)

11. Go Soo

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I think it is my first time posting here. 

Ko Soo will star as magician in film

photo604122.jpg

Actor Ko Soo confirmed his participation in a new film, "The Tooth and the Nail" (working title), on Thursday and is currently negotiating on the details.

The actor will star as a magician in the movie, which is based on the mystery novel, "The Tooth and the Nail", written by the crime novelist Bill S. Ballinger.

The story revolves around the magician and a woman who marries him. The story develops when the magician's butler suddenly goes missing and he discovers his incinerated teeth and fingernails.

Preproduction finished on the movie last year, but shooting for it couldn't start due to a lack of capital. However, the feature is now fully funded, so filming will start in the latter part of this year.

Since his debut in 1999, Ko has been actively taking part in various TV series as well as movies. A few of the movies that brought him fame include "Love 911" (2012), "The Front Line" (2011) and "Haunters" (2010).

Source

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Woo Bin And Go Soo Taking Legal Action with KEMA Against Advertisers

Kim Woo Bin And Go Soo Taking Legal Action with KEMA Against Advertisers

Actors Kim Woo Bin and Go Soo revealed in a phone call with media outlet OSEN that they will be taking legal action together with the Korean Entertainment Management Association against advertisers for unpaid commercial contracts.

Kim Woo Bin’s agency SidusHQ confirmed, “It is true that [Kim Woo Bin] has not received his payment, and although there has been a court order to pay him his fees, he still has not been paid.” Moreover, “The Korean Entertainment Management Association is preparing to take legal action. We had already filed a complaint and even received a court order to receive our due fees, but since we haven’t, the lawsuit through the Korean Entertainment Management Association is yet another measure we are taking.”

A representative from Go Soo’s end said, “While conducting investigation on unpaid advertisement fees, the Korean Entertainment Management Association found a few more cases involving other actors. It is my knowledge that it’s because there are many people who have suffered from this that the Korean Entertainment Management Association is taking action for us.”

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1