Ko Soo 고수

Admin

hmm what is this for? not for video capture?...I tried it but I still dont know how to screen capture.

sorry, i forgot to post some more steps, sorry...

after doing the step above, you can capture screen by pressing "Print Scrn" on your keyboard..

then past (Ctrl+V) it into Paint, or Photoshop (or any image editing program you like)

Guest thanhdda

but if you use print screen it will print the whole screen of your desk top not the picture only...then u have to crop...is there anyway can you just print the picture only in window media?

Guest dawnanny

he has a few kissing scenes with both sisters in When a man loves a woman. The most romantic one is with the younger sister when they are siting on the bench and he is lying on her lap, he pulls her head down. very nice scene, if some1 show me how to do capture using window media I can capture the pics for you guy. I cant seem to find the capture function in Window media.

I also love this scene

wallpaper_14_s.jpg

when they dance , GS kiss PYJ'S nose, it feel very romantic and gentle.

키스 = kiss

當男人戀愛時=when a man loves a woman

20041113_adob_221500.jpg

Guest dawnanny

mother and sister is a drama , My funky family is a sitcom...

i dunno where to d/l it...probably, sis Dawanny know :lol:

NO, I don't know where to d/l it.

I never seen My funky family, I can't guess it's chinese name.

oh, my mother, my sister.

I only seen some part. I don't like see the drama that over 16 sections.

it is so tired, i have no enough patience to see it.

but I know this drama, let GS is famous in China.

Beasue An Jae Wook is a very famous and popular star, so the view rating of this drama is very good in China.

there are many people know GS through this drama.

but in Taiwan,it is very general.

in interenst, it seem don't find to download.

a wallpeper form Taiwanese TV station

d03.jpg

Guest dawnanny

aaahhhhhh ........ another face of Go Soo oppa ! I only knew him by Green Rose. I can't imagine he's being comical like that. Is Marry a Millionaire a comedy too ?

Marry a millionaire is a comedy.

I seen a news, Go Soo seem will play a very foxy guy.

I never see that gs is foxy, i very expect his new image.

According to some worker they say, GS's performance is very successful.

Gs's friend don't believe he can do it, sinece his image is so kind and honesty on screen ago.

So i can't wait to see his new image.

ooohhh!! so many pictures again!!! wow!! thanks to all those who posted!!

BAO3 : a big HELLO!! to you .... that was great screencaps of 'my funky family' ... thanks so much ... it made me feel that i've seen the whole thing already. is arirang a korean channel??? how do we access to it??

dl episodes is such a tiresome task ... sometimes my computer gets bug-down and i need to do the whole process again ... i could easily tap into the korean channels but since they don't have subs ... i don't waste time doing it anymore ... besides the time is so awful ... i sometimes am asleep already during its broadcast!!! :lol::lol:

VAN4VIV : and HELLO to you too!!! we both need alot of catching up to do with oppa's works!! am trying to see if i can dl 'age of innocence'!!!! i'll see if i am successful!!! when is his new series due for showing???

Guest thanhdda

i have sucessfully download his series the Age of Innocence without subtitle....I am watching it now but wouldnt have a clue... :-(

but if you use print screen it will print the whole screen of your desk top not the picture only...then u have to crop...is there anyway can you just print the picture only in window media?

you are supposed to have some capture tool to take the picture only :lol:

you can try AAA capture

after opening this program, go to Capture/rectangle area , then you can capture the region you want

for more screen capture tools, you can come here

Marry a millionaire is a comedy.

I seen a news, Go Soo seem will play a very foxy guy.

I never see that gs is foxy, i very expect his new image.

According to some worker they say, GS's performance is very successful.

Gs's friend don't believe he can do it, sinece his image is so kind and honesty on screen ago.

So i can't wait to his new image.

hehe...that's so interesting...gs <333..

i feel so excited about this drama...once again, we will see his new transformation...^^

a foxy man...that's cool...thanks Dawnany, your info make me feel more and more excited for this drama...wow, cant wait... :lol:

i have just come to news thread and see this pic of Son Tae Young (손태영), this actress will play as a real millionaire in the drama. She looks pretty :)

200510062136212400_1.jpg

ooohhh!! so many pictures again!!! wow!! thanks to all those who posted!!

BAO3 : a big HELLO!! to you .... that was great screencaps of 'my funky family' ... thanks so much ... it made me feel that i've seen the whole thing already. is arirang a korean channel??? how do we access to it??

dl episodes is such a tiresome task ... sometimes my computer gets bug-down and i need to do the whole process again ... i could easily tap into the korean channels but since they don't have subs ... i don't waste time doing it anymore ... besides the time is so awful ... i sometimes am asleep already during its broadcast!!! :lol::lol:

VAN4VIV : and HELLO to you too!!! we both need alot of catching up to do with oppa's works!! am trying to see if i can dl 'age of innocence'!!!! i'll see if i am successful!!! when is his new series due for showing???

HELLO leianji... :D...glad to know you like the caps...yes, arirang TV is a channel about korean world in English...there is a thread on arirangtv at soompi, you can come here....all of dramas and sitcomes at arirang have english subtitle...^^

i had experience with watching green rose live...it kept buffering like crazy....i couldn't see image most of the time...this seemed to happen to sbs shows...i heard kbs, mbc program were so much easier to watch...however, recently sbs has upgraded, i think...few weeks ago, i tried watching some sbs shows online, i found that it is smooth, and much better than before...

i'm so glad about it... coz i think i can watch "marry a millionaire" without suffering as much annoying buffer as before

---------------------

haru haru badz, van

yeahh...su is way cute in "my funky family"... :D i like calling him as Su...hehe...it sounds so cute...:lol:

btw, you know, his name Gosoo means "master" in korean....i read about it in a personal site of an english teacher in korea...what a good name... :)

i agree, su is such a versatile actor...he can portrait any kind of character...in all of the films and MVs he has stared in, he has various styles and looks to him

thanks van for these screen caps...these scene are so touching...kosoo did a very good job....when i watch these scens, i didn't feel that he was acting because it looked so real...the scene where he eat raw vegetable, the scene where he steal money or where he eat the wasted food in the bin, his expression was superb...i cant help but shedding tears for him, kosoo played as if he was a real beggar TT^TT ... the fugitive part is one of the best and most successful parts of this drama, imo.. :)

------

HELLO GRACEY...welcome back sis

welcome ||MY LUCKY SE7EN...beside age of innocence willenette posted above, there are some more dramas of him

*Dramas:

2005: Joe Millionaire (SBS)

Green Rose (SBS)

2004: When a man loves a woman (SBS)

2003: My Fair Lady (SBS)

2002: Age of Innocence (SBS)

2001: Piano (SBS)

2000: Oh mother, Oh sister (MBC)

Guest thienly

welcome ||MY LUCKY SE7EN...beside age of innocence willenette posted above, there are some more dramas of him

*Dramas:

2005: Joe Millionaire (SBS)

Green Rose (SBS)

2004: When a man loves a woman (SBS)

2003: My Fair Lady (SBS)

2002: Age of Innocence (SBS)

2001: Piano (SBS)

2000: Oh mother, Oh sister (MBC)

not to include a movie last year called SOME and he won best new actor at Daejong award..

hope i spelled Daejong award right. ...Hope he will plays lots of movie....he doesnt do lots of series either..only one each year...this year that he going to have two series.

in the program, they show us NG scenes of green rose and interview with the cast... :lol:

but, it is so pity that i dont know korean, so i dont understand what they were talking :(

-------------

thanks sis van for the super cute pix of Kosoo and Da hae...haha, look at the first pic. they looks so cute together...^^

btw, do you notice that Kosoo and Da Hae's facial structures are pretty alike ? :huh:

Hi Bao: do you have the video clip of that show? if yes, can you share with us? I am a new fan of these two actors/actress and this drama. They are so beautiful. Thanks

hi everyone, do you mind update a profile of Ko Soo here thanks

SOOOOOOOOOO....... CUTE!!! YAHOO!!!! OPPA 4VER!!!!!

is the My Funky Family same as mother and siters? In his prbfile, he has a series called Mother and sisters...I dont see My Funky Family..

Does anybody know where to download it? with English sub thanks

BAO: HEY SISTAH.. MAY I KNOW IF FUNKY FAMILY WAS SHOOT BEFORE GR??/ ,,,, COZ HE LOOKS YOUNGER ???

:( Oppa's miserable life in GR...

ekl43q.jpg

ekl4e0.jpg

ekl4wp.jpg

]]

GALING TLAGA NI OPPA!!! IF I WASNT ABLE TO WATCH GR. PROBABLY I WONT BE RECOGNIZE HIM!!..I SWEArr!!!

hes such a brilliant actor! and he could carry different looks and w/ different personalities!!! yahoo.....

hes so cute in my funky family....BOY NEXT DOOR !! YAHOO

OMG,GS is really sexy.

DELICIOUSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuummmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy!!!1!!