Ko Soo 고수

Admin

was off for awhile!!! needed to submit my papers for review!!! hello hello to everyone!!! gosh!!! the pages to this thread is indeed increasing by the day!!! can i say hello to VAN4VIV and BAO3!!! :D:D

BAO3 : yeah!!! lets throw all the reviews away!!! i really enjoyed 'some'!!! i noticed the pictures of his new series ... and i get who his leading lady is now!!!! she's the younger sister in 'glass slippers ... or is it glass shoes'!!! anyways ... she is really pretty!!!! i like her!!

VAN4VIV : so you haven't seen 'when a man loves a woman' ... well ... i really didn't like it much except for our oppa being there!! the story was not very good.

thanks to all those who posted pics and articles on go soo!!!! :D:D

yah..i wanna see Soo with his new style..

cute picture!

yah..i also wish he would be exempted...

why? is he going to military?!! sory im clueless~~~

I look for CD2, but i find that the all URL can't use.

but I can upload CD2 for you guys.^^

Please wait me for moment.

Can you tell what's section?

if i have time, i can try to translate it.

but I must say that the chiese sub is not good, many place have no translate.

I know these plot at church, only i don't remember these dialogue at scence.

you can download here.

Age of Innocence

i love this scence, love his eye.

1410fr.jpg

20050509_adob_010829.gif

so kilig!!!!! she should have tell her that he was Jerome Lee!!

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

was off for awhile!!! needed to submit my papers for review!!! hello hello to everyone!!! gosh!!! the pages to this thread is indeed increasing by the day!!! can i say hello to VAN4VIV and BAO3!!! :D:D

BAO3 : yeah!!! lets throw all the reviews away!!! i really enjoyed 'some'!!! i noticed the pictures of his new series ... and i get who his leading lady is now!!!! she's the younger sister in 'glass slippers ... or is it glass shoes'!!! anyways ... she is really pretty!!!! i like her!!

VAN4VIV : so you haven't seen 'when a man loves a woman' ... well ... i really didn't like it much except for our oppa being there!! the story was not very good.

thanks to all those who posted pics and articles on go soo!!!! :D:D

HELLO LEIANJI!! yah throw all the reviews away!! guys sorry if i can't relate to Oppa's previous movies or series..how i wish ABS will buy the rights of Marry A Millionaire.

BAO: haru haru!!! :)

Badz: hello!!! :)

some capture pictures for when a man loves a woman

ji42ln.jpg

ji73md.jpg

ji91qj.jpg

GS is very hot. love him all.

ji101yl.jpg

i've been waiting for a wedding scene in Green Rose...but it's ok if they have it in W.A.M.L.A.W.

i don't like his wife here..she looks matured for Go Soo..

Guest XTINE__

gossh, ko soo is definately a hottie. it was love at first sight when i first watched green rose haha :wub:

he's a really really good actor; his crying scenes in GR was so intensely realistic. not only that, but he's good looking aha i'm lovin his eyes.

omgosh, i can't wait 'til his new series comes out. i'm totally anticipating the chance when i get to watch it! by the way, when did When a man loves a woman come out? i haven't seen it yet. it looks good.. or maybe that's just because he's in it ? :P

anyway, thanks for posting the pics guys!

Guest thanhdda

I thought his wife looks better than the older sister, I dont like the older sister....she deserved what she did to Ko Soo anyway.

i've been waiting for a wedding scene in Green Rose...but it's ok if they have it in W.A.M.L.A.W.

i don't like his wife here..she looks matured for Go Soo..

UR RYT SISTAH!!!! SHE LOOKS LIKE THE BEST FRIEND OF LEE DA HAE IN GREEN ROSE?!?!!!!

HELLO LEIANJI!! yah throw all the reviews away!! guys sorry if i can't relate to Oppa's previous movies or series..how i wish ABS will buy the rights of Marry A Millionaire.

BAO: haru haru!!! :)

Badz: hello!!! :)

GUYS .. WHAT DO U MEAN BY OPPA? IS THAT HIS NICKNAME??/ SORI IM CLUELESS HUHUHHU

yah XTINE!! totally agree with you :)

DSCN0031_20050223145712.jpg

DSCN0015_20050223144503.jpg

BAGAY TALAGA SILA!!! period!!!!

Oppa means Brother in Korea..funny coz they also call their Boyfriends "Oppa"

when you watched the Korean version..Xiuer(Angela) calls Jhung-Hyun(jerome) "Oppa".

Oppa means Brother in Korea..funny coz they also call their Boyfriends "Oppa"

when you watched the Korean version..Xiuer(Angela) calls Jhung-Hyun(jerome) "Oppa".

AH OK??!!! !! ... PROBABLY IL USED THAT WORD AS AN ENDEARMENT WHEN I HAVE A B.F ..HHHHEE..... I WISH HE LOOKS LYK OPPA JEROME!!!! HEHHEEHE JOKE!!!!!!!

SISTAH.. MAY ASK, having watch the korean version of GR, is it as good as the one we've watched in ABS? u know my mom bought a dvd in MEteor garden before and she advised not to buy the dvd of GR coz she said, it is not as intense and emotionally connected unlike the tagalized version.... though there is substitle, but of course i dont want to keep reading the lines... and not pay attention with the scenes huhuhu,,,, give me advice...

i almost bought the dvd last week but my mom discouraged me hehehe,,......

still im happy through with u guys, i am able to see their pics esp, in GR, and i could reminisce the scenes espcially if its between them.....

:lol: actually i thought it was Jhung Hyun's nickname..and then my friend told me it means "brother" she laughed at me..hehehe..

about the military thing..i think its compulsory to Korean guys to render service..that's why we wish Oppa Soo will be exempted..

sweet kissess..mwah...this is my fave pic..and my fave leading lady of Soo!!

choi5962mj.jpg

AH OK??!!! !! ... PROBABLY IL USED THAT WORD AS AN ENDEARMENT WHEN I HAVE A B.F ..HHHHEE..... I WISH HE LOOKS LYK OPPA JEROME!!!! HEHHEEHE JOKE!!!!!!!

SISTAH.. MAY ASK, having watch the korean version of GR, is it as good as the one we've watched in ABS? u know my mom bought a dvd in MEteor garden before and she advised not to buy the dvd of GR coz she said, it is not as intense and emotionally connected unlike the tagalized version.... though there is substitle, but of course i dont want to keep reading the lines... and not pay attention with the scenes huhuhu,,,, give me advice...

i almost bought the dvd last week but my mom discouraged me hehehe,,......

still im happy through with u guys, i am able to see their pics esp, in GR, and i could reminisce the scenes espcially if its between them.....

yah..that's the problem coz you can't concentrate on the scenes..you will keep on reading the subtitles... actually i bought the DVD coz im interested to know the ending b4 it will be show on TV.

their real voice is almost like the Tagalog ones especially Soo's but Angela(xiuer)'s voice is better than the Tagalog.

don't buy the DVD yet just wait for the Tagalized version

:lol: actually i thought it was Jhung Hyun's nickname..and then my friend told me it means "brother" she laughed at me..hehehe..

about the military thing..i think its compulsory to Korean guys to render service..that's why we wish Oppa Soo will be exempted..

sweet kissess..mwah...this is my fave pic..and my fave leading lady of Soo!!

choi5962mj.jpg

yah..that's the problem coz you can't concentrate on the scenes..you will keep on reading the subtitles... actually i bought the DVD coz im interested to know the ending b4 it will be show on TV.

their real voice is almost like the Tagalog ones especially Soo's but Angela(xiuer)'s voice is better than the Tagalog.

don't buy the DVD yet just wait for the Tagalized version

SISTAH!!! TELL ME OK IF GR- TAGALIZED VERSION WILL BE RELEASE AND WHERE I COULD BUY IT!!!

ABOUT THE MILITARY THING !!! I'M SURE HE WILL BE THE MOST HANDSOME GUY THERE!!!!

SISTAH!!! TELL ME OK IF GR- TAGALIZED VERSION WILL BE RELEASE AND WHERE I COULD BUY IT!!!

ABOUT THE MILITARY THING !!! I'M SURE HE WILL BE THE MOST HANDSOME GUY THERE!!!!

sure im going to tell you..yah..he'll be the most good looking guy!! but he has to shave his hair..wah!!!

i wonder when he will gonna tie the knot..i mean he's 27..he's not getting any younger..who will be the lucky lady that will bear his child?? hehehe :lol:

Kim Dong-wook..do you have any info bout him? i like him in GR..the bestfriend of Kosoo

sure im going to tell you..yah..he'll be the most good looking guy!! but he has to shave his hair..wah!!!

i wonder when he will gonna tie the knot..i mean he's 27..he's not getting any younger..who will be the lucky lady that will bear his child?? hehehe :lol:

YEAHH!!! IM EXCITED ON WHO WILL BE THE LUCKY GIRL!! I JUST HOPE IT WILL BE LEE DA HAE!!! ITS JUST SO FRUSTRATING THAT THERE SO LITTLE INFOS THAT I KNOW ABOUT THEM... I JUST IWISH I WAS JUST A KOREAN!!!!! WAHHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!.. .HEHEHH,,,, SISTAH,, IM REALLY INTERESTED WHO IS HE DATING WITH AND ALSO TO LEE DA HAE!!!!

I WISH THAT THEY HAVE A MUTUAL ATTRACTION WHEN THEY MADE THE GR SERIES...HEHEHHEE... I MEAN !!! OPPA IS SOO GOOD LOOKING AND OF CURS!!! LEE DA HAE!!! IS DEFINITELY GORGEOUS!!!!!

PROBABLY I'L CELEBRATE IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN AND THEY WOULD GET MARRIED!!!! ANG LAYO KO NA DI BA?!!!! HEEEHHHE......

I'M AFRAID THAT OPPA FALLS IN LOVE W/ OTHER GIRL PROBABLY W/ HER PARTNER IN MARRY A MILLIONAIRE... WELLL I DONT KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT HER....

I M STILL NOT OPEN W/ THE IDEA THAT HE WILL BE LINKED W/ ANOTHER GIL!! HUHUHU...FORGIVE ME GUYS!!!! I'M A CERTIFIED KO SOO AND LEE DA HAE FANATIC!!!!!

sorry to interupt ^^

I really enjoyed the korean version better then the dub version... in my country there always bilingual language... chinness & korean... many people are looking for korean... they usualy refuse to have the chinness version coz if we saw the real version... it is better! we can heard their emosion n also we can learn their language ^^ that's why i know a little about hangul :P

I thought his wife looks better than the older sister, I dont like the older sister....she deserved what she did to Ko Soo anyway.

Yup! I agree with you thanhdda ^^ I really enjoyed the scene when GS ignore her (I mean the older sister).

Guest thanhdda

yep I like watching the original version better, you can here their real voice, and they are very real and emotional, dont you know that Dubbed voice is the 8Th sin,

they are horrible, and no connection to the real emotion at all. Such a bored to watch it.

Ko Soo has a very deep and sexy voice...

i agree with thandda and cecil...original version are better...

dubbed voice sometimes cant show up their emotion...i think it is more interesting to hear their real voice expression, IMO...plus, original DVD usually have behind the scenes and extra-things ^^

yey he looks so cute in that drama...by the way what is the correct way of spelling his name?

Ko Su,

Go Su

Go Soo

Ko Soo

I am confused now

고 : Go (Ko)

수 : Soo (su)

so, 4 of them are accepatable in spelling...^^