[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. out of all people, Bae Sul Gi HAD to pick HER to spend the $1 of lunch. ugh. I dislike her...

I could never imagine Bae Sul Gi actually being friends with her. Out of all people...

I feel sorry for Bae Sul Gi, she had to eat that tree...

Guest arkay88

OMG. out of all people, Bae Sul Gi HAD to pick HER to spend the $1 of lunch. ugh. I dislike her...

I could never imagine Bae Sul Gi actually being friends with her. Out of all people...

why who'd she pick?

Guest Jamieâ„¢

but she's a good person.

I used to not like Bin, but after watching her on this show (like during her eps, also during Ayumi's, and now BSG's) I think she's a really kind person.

I was suprised at who Seul Gi gave her $1 meal to. Nice to know that people are nice on and off the cameras.

Next week: Kim Young Chul VS Harisu

yes I heard Bin is very nice on and off cameras. I heard she helps the new people a lot too.

aww why the bashing? Their friends...BSG probaly dosn't judge people by what they wear in performances or how they act on a scripted TV show, she probaly likes her because of the way Bin helped her and was friendly towards her

I agree with you mzz boo I started LOVEING her after her own one and the one with ayumi!

Guest star17s101

i agree.. i mean i know its your own opponion, but please dont bash her unless you're around poeple who dont like her.. i like her lol i mean she was kinda -__- at first but i found out shes really nice and im one of her fans now ^ ^ theres a thread for bin fans as well :)

Guest jaejoongie <3

lOL~ ayumi is so cute ^^;;

shinhwa oppa duls was sooo mean to minwoo TT_TT

I felt sorry for minwoo :< you just don't play around with something like food >o<

I wonder if DBSG will ever come on this lOL

i hope they dooo ~~

Guest JustsmilE

i've not watch this week ep. yet. i'm still dling the HQ :)

Bin helps Seul Gi!! wow!! she's so nice. i like her more and more (i accept that at first i kinda don't like her :sweatingbullets: ) when i watched her in this show, i think that she's a cute and nice person. she has a lot friends. that make me feel good about her :D

btw, what's happen in minwoo ep.? i've watched it. must hurry dl after finish dl this week ep. :w00t:

aww why the bashing? Their friends...BSG probaly dosn't judge people by what they wear in performances or how they act on a scripted TV show, she probaly likes her because of the way Bin helped her and was friendly towards her

I agree with you mzz boo I started LOVEING her after her own one and the one with ayumi!

i agree.. i mean i know its your own opponion, but please dont bash her unless you're around poeple who dont like her.. i like her lol i mean she was kinda -__- at first but i found out shes really nice and im one of her fans now ^ ^ theres a thread for bin fans as well smile.gif

Oh no, I wasn't bashing her before. I just stated that I don't like her that's all.

I used to like Bin when I first watched her movie, but after seeing her on Love Letter, I got really tired of her.

If that's Sector's opinion about her, then let it be.

She(?) was just saying her opinion and she doesn't happen to like BIN.

It's not bashing, it's just opinion, so stop nagging. <_<

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions so if we don't like someone, we have a right to say it without bashing.

(Sector if you're a guy, I'm so sorry!)

I didn't really care about Bae Seul Gi going to Bin.

I was just glad that Seul Gi already has older 언니's in the entertainment business that take care of her since she debuted only about 5 months ago.

I don't know if I'll watch the next pair of episodes.

I'm not particularly a fan of either of them.

Kim Young Chul can be funny at times. He's between an annoying Haha and an amusing Noh Hong Chul.

Guest palexskin

I don't want to be rude or anything but i think chuen myung hoon's mom is kinda of mean

I didn't like her from the things she said cause when chuen myung hoon was using suelgi's money for the 1$ food thing she was like "GOODY!" or something like that and she said she didn't like suelgi cause in 연애편지 she didn't pair up with cheun myung hoon

But anyways.....I feel sorry for suelgi. She lost by merely 94won

Guest pinklegirl007

yes I heard Bin is very nice on and off cameras. I heard she helps the new people a lot too.

Remember when almost everyone is Soompi hated Bin?? I was always writing back posts defending her... but now I never have to worry, cuz you're here to do that for me!! LOL!! Thanks! :D

Remember when almost everyone is Soompi hated Bin?? I was always writing back posts defending her... but now I never have to worry, cuz you're here to do that for me!! LOL!! Thanks! :D

at first I only liked her. After reading your post I started being a fan and after watching manwonhenbok I loved her. THANK YOU for telling me about her!!!

My goal is have haters into people who are nuetral about her... you help me with that. THANKS

Oh no, I wasn't bashing her before. I just stated that I don't like her that's all.

I used to like Bin when I first watched her movie, but after seeing her on Love Letter, I got really tired of her.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions so if we don't like someone, we have a right to say it without bashing.

I know. I acutally said that in the loveletter thread when some people were all like bashing one celeb and then bash a member for bashing another celeb and being a hippocrit

everyone can have their own opinions about anyone. Of course they do. I have many celebs I dislike. And stating the reason for why that dislike them is A OKAY to me. I love listening to other peoples opinions and at times it changes my mind. I respect everyones opinion. If I argue with you guys and dissagree dosnt mean I would hate you guys forever [[some people tend to think that -_-]] but I think that the post

"out of All people HER!?!?" And "I can not imagine BSG to be friends with her. Out of all people..."

I dont think that is stating your reason why you dislike her. It mite not be bashing, but it is a bit of a mean negative comment. Like Bin isn't worthy enough to be BSGs friend.

(Sector if you're a guy, I'm so sorry!)

I didn't really care about Bae Seul Gi going to Bin.

I was just glad that Seul Gi already has older 언니's in the entertainment business that take care of her since she debuted only about 5 months ago.

I don't know if I'll watch the next pair of episodes.

I'm not particularly a fan of either of them.

Kim Young Chul can be funny at times. He's between an annoying Haha and an amusing Noh Hong Chul.

Hahaha yay! You guess my identity right!

Aren't the next couple um..Harisu and some guy? I'm not sure, but Harisu scares me with her recent MV. Her voice is more woman like, but the way how she poses infront of the camera scares me. Like she has that mean, evil face.

I know. I acutally said that in the loveletter thread when some people were all like bashing one celeb and then bash a member for bashing another celeb and being a hippocrit

everyone can have their own opinions about anyone. Of course they do. I have many celebs I dislike. And stating the reason for why that dislike them is A OKAY to me. I love listening to other peoples opinions and at times it changes my mind. I respect everyones opinion. If I argue with you guys and dissagree dosnt mean I would hate you guys forever [[some people tend to think that sleep.gif]] but I think that the post

"out of All people HER!?!?" And "I can not imagine BSG to be friends with her. Out of all people..."

I dont think that is stating your reason why you dislike her. It mite not be bashing, but it is a bit of a mean negative comment. Like Bin isn't worthy enough to be BSGs friend.

Oh nah, I was really shocked and surprised that Bin and Bae Sul Gi are friends. On Love Letter, they seem like two totally different people who don't ever talk or even stand next to each other. It seems so unlikely to happen. I thought Bae Sul Gi would pick Oh Soo Young or something since they're like sisters because they're in the same group. Turns out, she used her $1 on Bin which really surprised me.

I don't want to be rude or anything but i think chuen myung hoon's mom is kinda of mean

I didn't like her from the things she said cause when chuen myung hoon was using suelgi's money for the 1$ food thing she was like "GOODY!" or something like that and she said she didn't like suelgi cause in 연애편지 she didn't pair up with cheun myung hoon

But anyways.....I feel sorry for suelgi. She lost by merely 94won

I guess his mom doesn't know the show is scripted. Can't really blame her for not knowing. I think she does like Bae Sul Gi, but she's disappointed how Bae Sul Gi never pick her son. But I think once Bae Sul Gi picks Chun Myung Hoon, his mom will be thrilled.

Archived