[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jemima

^^ Wwatch it. you can find links to DL on the main page

also, I would upload those episodes for you but I can't seem to find a CB that has 'em. If you find someone who has it, then I'll upload it (only if it's LQ though), but if you find a HQ one, link it so I can watch it. :P

These are the CB link for episode 64 & 65 : Hwanhee & Chayeon

Eps. 64 : http://down.clubbox.co.kr/nikeskylark/7vki6

Eps. 65 : http://down.clubbox.co.kr/nikeskylark/q1mi6

(credit to NikeSkylark - Kpop)

Since I can't access CB, could U plz re-up these in YSI, Sendspace or MU...

Thanks a lot... :)

Guest luckyyou

^^Ooh, I'll dl them and upload them. I want to watch it too. How'd you find it? I looked on all the Clubbox search sites and nothing came up. If you find other Clubboxes that have some of the older episodes, do link 'em, so I can DL them.

Guest swtxl0ve

does anybody have these episode non-clubbox?

EP78&79 - 이병진 VS 홍수아 (Lee Byung Jin VS. Hong Soo Ah)

EP102 - 타블로 VS 서지영 (Tablo VS. Seo Ji Young)

second part?

Thanks so much!

Guest luckyyou

I had SO much stuff to DL from the weekend (I wasn't home), so finally all my stuff got dled, and just now, part 1 finished as well. I'm going to upload it to filefront and I'll come back and edit this post with the link. or you can just look at the main page. :)

if you guys find more clubbox links to the episodes on the mainpage, feel free PM me and give me the links so I can upload it for you guys after dling it.

---edit---

I'm watching it right now. haha, Hwan Hee & Brian don't live together. He lives right next door in the same apartment. :P

Guest luckyyou

Oh, I just finished part 1 of Hwan Hee VS Chae Yeon. This episode is good. It's fun seeing Hwan Hee not so serious. I'm still uploading it (700 MB). It'll be done in 40 minutes. Part 2 hasn't dled yet. My clubbox skipped it because I guess it tried dling for 10 minutes, but it didn't work. Hopefully it'll dl later.

Anyways, Brian is so funny. There's this part where they're doing this photoshoot and he hides below the camera and comes up with this ugly expression. I think this show is funner when you like the celebrities, cause you're more curious about their life outside of the "camera" (even though there's a camera following them).

I watched Harisu VS Kim Young Chul. That was good too. I like Kim Young Chul so I think that's what made it fun for me.

Anyways, aren't you guys all waiting for the link?? MUAHAHAHHA. Come back.

---edit---

the dl link has been added to the main page

oo..thx..for hwanhee vs chae yeon part 1..but it sux thats its a huge file..its gonna take forever for me to d/l..does anyone know if theres a LQ of it?

Guest ..natz..

i'v ejust recently got hooked on the show..i find it so cute how they try to refrain themselve from eatin hahaha...

just wondering episodes 52 - 53..which kim hyun jung is that?ss501's?

Guest luckyyou

i'v ejust recently got hooked on the show..i find it so cute how they try to refrain themselve from eatin hahaha...

just wondering episodes 52 - 53..which kim hyun jung is that?ss501's?

김현정 is a girl. haha, you're thinking about kim hyun joong.

Guest jemima

Oh, I just finished part 1 of Hwan Hee VS Chae Yeon. This episode is good. It's fun seeing Hwan Hee not so serious. I'm still uploading it (700 MB). It'll be done in 40 minutes. Part 2 hasn't dled yet. My clubbox skipped it because I guess it tried dling for 10 minutes, but it didn't work. Hopefully it'll dl later.

Anyways, Brian is so funny. There's this part where they're doing this photoshoot and he hides below the camera and comes up with this ugly expression. I think this show is funner when you like the celebrities, cause you're more curious about their life outside of the "camera" (even though there's a camera following them).

Anyways, aren't you guys all waiting for the link?? MUAHAHAHHA. Come back.

---edit---

the dl link has been added to the main page

Thanks a lot for uploading in HQ version......but could U upload it in LQ version, since comp can't play file with .avi... :tears:

Guest star17s101

ahhhh! :crazy: i wanna see the hwan hee and chae yon one soo bad..*waiting for the downlaod to finish*

grr only went up one percent :tears: anyways thanks for the upload!!!! :lol:

Guest cheka

Since I can't access CB, could U plz re-up these in YSI, Sendspace or MU...

Thanks a lot... :)

Wow!!! Thank you so much for these eps of Happy Share. I'v been looking for it for ages.

By the way, clubbox has been a real pain for me lately. It's not downloading most of the time and when it is, it's crawling at snail pace. So I don't know when I would get to watch it.

Guest cheka

kim yong chol has pretty good english :) just wondering harisu has a deep voice for a girl. sounds different but she's pretty tho

thank you for the episode

Don't know if you realise but Harisu was a "he" before, if I'm not mistaken. Hence the voice.

Archived