• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ebrigid

do have a direct link?

lOlx... i cant find it in the box?

eh..i dunno if i can put the direct link here...i got it from

han guo zhong yi --> zhong wen zi mu --> 萬元的幸福 (sorry, I don't have chinese font)

I've typed out the titles below so u can just copy and paste in the search box:

[051022]MBC.萬元的幸福.E97 (Minwoo李民宇이민우 VS 雅由美아유미,下, 韓語中字)

[051015]MBC.萬元的幸福.E96 (Minwoo李民宇이민우 VS 雅由美아유미,上, 韓語中字)

hope this helps...

Hi..is there anyone who willing to upload ysi,MU or any other links except clubbox?

really2 wanna watch it...but sadly i cannot use clubbox....uwaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

anyway..thanx in advance..peace

Guest ryisakooguy

I also liked Jang Young Run VS. Kim Jung Min because both are just funny. Jang Young Run bought a big huge radish to eat for the whole week. It's so sad and funny. Also, in this episode, they show a lot of their family members which was sweet. I cried when Jang Young Run went to her dad's work and said the stuff she said to her parents.

This show gives you a little peek at their lives. A tiny peek, but it's fun to see celebrities out of the studio.

^ohh darn i havent watched that one. maybe because i didnt get the 2nd part >_<

yeah i must admit that i like seeing the celebrities out of the studio. it really shows off their "real" person inside them. thats what made me like bin. shes soo silly. :)

minwoo vs ayumi was the best one ive seen so far. the part when she made the dish for minwoo and she didnt even know that she was versing minwoo. then when they finally find out who they are versing ayumi just went into shock. haha soo hilarious. plus you get to see soojin...:blush:

i really wanna see shinji vs kim jong min!! haha kim jong min was playin starcraft when he had to do a mission. then he gets attacked...lol.

thanks for makin a thread luckyyou, its about time this show gets its own thread. :D

Guest luckyyou

http://files.filefront.com/HappySharesComp...;/fileinfo.html

That's the newest episode. :)

I'll be updating the main page with links for the non-CB users. It's going to take awhile but check once in awhile to see what I've uploaded.

thanks for makin a thread luckyyou, its about time this show gets its own thread.

:) There are so many other shows that I watch that doesn't have a topic yet. Maybe I'll open up some new threads for those shows too. :P

Guest yeohweping

It's my favourite show :lol: I watched from the Kim Jin and Jung Ryu Won ep and was hooked (although I'll skip if I don't like the artists on it). :phew: I watched the unsubbed ver. as well.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest lovelylil819

Does anyone have the two-part episode of Jong Min and Shinji? They are both funny. :D I'm watching the latest episode with Bae Seul Gi + Chun Myung. Bae Seul Gi is cute, but I didn't see her parents or much celebrities with her. I guess she's new to the industry so her close friends are from the Reds and some Love Letter people. They show the backstage of Love Letter and we get to see Minwoo, Fany, Minwoo, Brian, Kim Jong Min, and others. I guess it was during the latest episode of Love Letter. I thought the episode was okay...I think there are better ones out there. I rate it a 6/10.

ohhhh. I saw the episode with goo hae sun (?) and that chubby guy a loong time ago. It was really funny. hahaha.

nobody's willing to post links for us non-clubbox users? :(

I really wanna see the minwoo&ayumi ep. Sounds funny. :)

Guest luckyyou

I really wanna see the minwoo&ayumi ep. Sounds funny. :)

I'm in the process of uploading some episodes. Luckily I've just added the part 1 of Minwoo VS Ayumi. Go to page 1 of this thread and click on the link. I'm currently uploading part 2. It'll take 40 minutes.

Part 2 is on the front page now.

Guest hunnibunni

i never got to see the episode with tei ( i remember seeing a clip and hero from dbsk was on it) vs jo hae ryun ><

anyone know where i can dl?

http://files.filefront.com/HappySharesComp...;/fileinfo.html

That's the newest episode. :)

I'll be updating the main page with links for the non-CB users. It's going to take awhile but check once in awhile to see what I've uploaded.

:) There are so many other shows that I watch that doesn't have a topic yet. Maybe I'll open up some new threads for those shows too. :P

thanks luckyyou for opening this thread!! and for uploading

for us non-CBers! i've seen a couple episodes....

my friends told me about it, and they said it's usually very

nice to watch, bc you get to see the stars in very different

circumstances from regular shows.. it's a very unique show!!

thanks so much for all the links!!!

oh! and open up some other shows you watch!!! hehehe :P

Guest yas1137

I just saw the one with Lee Sung Jin-shi~~~ aaaahh im soo in love with the man... hahaha he is soo adorable...

Thanks for sharing... Can anyone translate the episode for me tho?? Plz Plz...

Who won at the end?? I'm still confuse...

Archived