[variety] Happy Shares Company 행복주식회사

Guest luckyyou

Oh nah, I was really shocked and surprised that Bin and Bae Sul Gi are friends. On Love Letter, they seem like two totally different people who don't ever talk or even stand next to each other. It seems so unlikely to happen. I thought Bae Sul Gi would pick Oh Soo Young or something since they're like sisters because they're in the same group. Turns out, she used her $1 on Bin which really surprised me.

oh okay. No hard feelings? I apologize for my missunderstanding

dosnt seem like good friends? haha maybe

8f3372f82hh.jpg

76ec1fc65fa.jpg

I think CMH's mom is just joking. I mean, CMH's a jokester too!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

I'm almost done dling the LQ and then I'll watch it while uploading it. So wait guys. I'm not sure if someone uploaded to a website (if someone did, can you relink it), but I'll do it soon. so you non-CBers wait 40 minutes or so.

Guest BLurBLur

yay !!! i know im a bit late but finally there's a thread for this show !!!!!! i love how this show gives us a peek into celebs life and their family/friends....

i just finished watching the CMH vs BSG episode... i was surprised how little BSG spent in the 2nd part to lose to CMH by such a small margin... i was hoping that she could win.....

and since we are talking bout bin... i have to say i was not a big fan of hers in the beginning... but this show changed my perception of her completely !!!! she is such a nice person inside..... :)

i've been wanting to know this ever since i watched my first happy shares episode... does anyone know what song they alwiz play when the celebs are cooking their meals??? or even better does anyone have that song???? i've been looking for that song for the longest time.. i think its such a cute song......

Guest minshoo

awww........poor BSG had to eat the tree lol. she gave to one of the guy of SS501 and he gave this disgusted face when he tasted it hahahha that was priceless.......CMH and BSG both are so funny and nice in real life too not just on Love Letter show.

hmm........im wondered if BSG really like Tei or not cuz in LL and Xman she seemed like she really like him. can some1 translate what Tei and BSG said? thank you so much..........im starting to like this show.......luv Jang Young Ran episode and BSG vs. CMH episode

oh okay. No hard feelings? I apologize for my missunderstanding

dosnt seem like good friends? haha maybe

I think CMH's mom is just joking. I mean, CMH's a jokester too!

Nah, no hard feelings. Don't need to apologize. Woah, they actually took pictures together?! I guess I was too busy watching the others dancing to see what they were doing.

I don't know any Korean, but I guess his mom is funny. He gotta get his funny-ness from someone. I swear he looks so much like her. I wonder what does his dad look like.

Guest xshinhae05x

i like bin... lol

seeing that many people, including bae seul gi, dong bang shin gi boys, minwoo, sugar girls, etc like her.... i'm thinking... she might be nice and cool in person..hehehhehe

Guest luckyyou

Where do people get the idea that Bin is a i can't read? I thought she was pretty, then I thought she looked like a boy and now I"m indifferent. But I liked her when she was on HSC.

Guest star17s101

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PEFWF0QH

PT2 Bae Sul Gi VS Chun Myung Hoon

PT2 was funner. I thought Chun Myung Hoon's mom was funny. She really wants to go on the vacation. She was a bit jealous that Lee Sung Jin's mom went on a trip again. I thought it was cute.

omgsh thanks soo much!! ive been waiting for the second part ^ ^

plus im glad the bin situation is ok *grins*

and wow, i didnt notice bin and bg were taking pic during the dance battle in loveletter..haha gotta keep my eyes open...

Guest vanalla

does anyone have EP64&65 - 환희 VS 채연 (Hwan Hee VS. Chae Yeon)

?????? I will love you soo much!! Thank you in advance..

Guest jemima

does anyone have EP64&65 - 환희 VS 채연 (Hwan Hee VS. Chae Yeon)

?????? I will love you soo much!! Thank you in advance..

I really luv Hwanhee (FTTS).. :P

I want it too, but plz not in Clubbox........

Guest toiLET

can anybody reupload hwanhee vs chaeyeon and tei vs cho hye ryun? if you could thanks!! i'd really appreciate itt :]] if you could can you please pm it to me?

thanks muchos if you cann<33

Guest luckyyou

^^ Wwatch it. you can find links to DL on the main page

also, I would upload those episodes for you but I can't seem to find a CB that has 'em. If you find someone who has it, then I'll upload it (only if it's LQ though), but if you find a HQ one, link it so I can watch it. :P

Archived