Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest MeiHearts
1.) Is it always the guy's job to call the girl for a date or can the girl call too?

2.) Is the guy always suppose to plan what to do on a date or can the girl plan something out too?

1. yes. girls don't like calling or taking the initiative

2. girls can plan too

Guest vStyLe

how do girls react when a guy ask for their number, whats going on in their mind when asked for their number?

how do girls react when a guy ask for their number, whats going on in their mind when asked for their number?

When a guy asks me for my number, I just assume that they're somewhat interested. Actually, it really depends on how they ask. If it was kind of randomly, then yeah I think you're interested in me .. but if it's like "hey can i have your number, i need to call you for some stuff, " then i'll just be like whateverr.

Guest vStyLe

When a guy asks me for my number, I just assume that they're somewhat interested. Actually, it really depends on how they ask. If it was kind of randomly, then yeah I think you're interested in me .. but if it's like "hey can i have your number, i need to call you for some stuff, " then i'll just be like whateverr.

hm so i see.. but i guessing adding this part is a good way to get the girls number without having her to think much lol

Guest Jtrang

1.) When is it the appropriate time to give a kiss to a girl on her forehead? After the date is over or during the date?

2.) How would you girls feel or react if a guy gave you a kiss on your forehead?

Thanks for the replies girls. I'm loving this thread! ^_^

Guest Xiaoba1tu

^

1. Both? Haha.. anytime that's comfortable for the two of you.

2. Assuming I've known him for ages and we are serious, that's cute.

But if I don't know him at all.. I'd be disgusted and pissed, hit him really hard<-- (or maybe not, I'm not that violent) and report him to authorities for unwanted physical contact.

1.) Is it always the guy's job to call the girl for a date or can the girl call too?

2.) Is the guy always suppose to plan what to do on a date or can the girl plan something out too?

1) i would never call a guy up and ask for a date. seems too tacky and desparate. i like it when a guy takes the initiative. show he's a man! lmao

2) it would be nice if he kind of plan where he wants to take the girl. shows that he wasnt asking the girl out for the heck of it. but if he got nothing, we can always plan together. lmao.

Guest pepprmint

1.) When is it the appropriate time to give a kiss to a girl on her forehead? After the date is over or during the date?

2.) How would you girls feel or react if a guy gave you a kiss on your forehead?

1. anytime. as long as its in context. cuz i mean, if we're watching a movie or in the middle of dinner and all of a sudden we get a kiss on the forehead its like, what da?!

2. assuming we're dating, its soooo cute. i know id be grinning :blush:

Guest resa_massu

xD what if the guy doesn't even know her?

thanks for the reply~

oh... then its different. you wont be able to know unless she tells you.

or if you become her friend or something. but you can tell sometimes.

if yo ujust so happen to see the girl often and see her and her friends

talking then looking at you... or if the girl just stares at you often.

its hard to tell when you dont know the girl XD

Guest SilentSpectre

^

1. Both? Haha.. anytime that's comfortable for the two of you.

2. Assuming I've known him for ages and we are serious, that's cute.

But if I don't know him at all.. I'd be disgusted and pissed, hit him really hard<-- (or maybe not, I'm not that violent) and report him to authorities for unwanted physical contact.

.....Takes 50 steps away :phew:

jk jk! :lol:

1. After is much better. Just hang her waiting and yeah, a sudden kiss planting on her forehead when she least expects it, you know she is gonna remember more than if you do just as she thinks you would. ^.^ After the date, on her forehead, in front of her door, and very suddenly. Gosh, I could fall for a guy like that!

2. Read my answer in number 1.

It gives you the feeling of being protected. A kiss in the forehead is just as the same thing as "You are gonna be okay... with me."

Hope that helps! :)

Guest writerstale

Ladies let's say a guy approaches you out in public. It can be a mall... movies.. wherever?? The guy approaches you and you show interest. Do you think it's better for the guy to ask her out to lunch(for another day) or to ask you for your number??

Guest renchew

1) girls will find it flattering if guys call for a date , everyone wants to be chased .

2) girls can plan stuff too, we're just worried if you guys will get bored .

we find it flattering . Sometimes we wonder if your picking us up or issit all just friendly.

1) the situation should just come. Do it when you feel like the time is right .

2) It's pretty cute =]

Guest serendipityxt

if i like the guy also: lunch

if the guy is alright but i want to discuss it with my friends: number

lunch is more definite .. and i guess i like that

Guest writerstale

i say number. lunch is too sudden.

Why would lunch be too sudden??

serendipityxt: why would you need to discuss it with your friends if the guy is alright??

Guest Romancer.

^ same.

Number before lunch.

I'd rather talk and get to know him before I meet with him. It's better than sitting in awkward silence with a stranger.

Why would lunch be too sudden??

imagine you're a girl. a guy comes up to you. you guys talk and stuff. apparently you like him too. he asked you out for lunch, ok. lunch is it. you guys go your own way. then you realized you never gave him your number, or he never asked for it. the end of that. i have more reasons why. i dont know why the others say lunch. number is always in first. and wouldn't you like to know him more instead of going straight to lunch?

and to add to that, asking her out for lunch is basically asking her on a date. take it slow with her number.

Guest serendipityxt

1) If she's really cute, bubbly, and comfortable with you, I don't think she'll mind a kiss on the forehead during the date. But if you're not sure how much she likes you, do it after the date is over so if it's REALLY awkward, at least you won't have to stay longer lol.

2) I'd think it's really cute. Especially if it's a shy guy who can't do the kiss yet so at least it's like . oh date is over and i didnt get anything. lol. It would make me feel like a little girl <333.