Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest hello^(=^_^=)^maomao
how the heck do you know if a girl's just being shy or if she likes you?

I like this question, its simple!

She's only shy around u, and not to anyone else! .. She probably blushes .. and if she sees u, she would look surprise..

But most of the time, U cant tell that a girl like u, because if shes shy, her shyness is not going to help show it! ..

They can like u, and be very shy.. and avoid u! .. but if she avoids u, and if u come up to her, and she looks happy! then it means she likes u.. but she is avoiding u bcoz of shyness! Coz some guys mite think, shes just being nice, but h8 u around!

Might not come up to you and talk to you.. but would to other people! .. & if u notice that, and next time.. if she comes up to u! that is brave thing for her to do! .. n it could mean she likes u! .. depending what it is she come up to u for.. if its for something.. like borrowing .. then mayb not!

Will stare at u, but not come up to u, yet again!

Might smile awkwardly! ..

If you catch her looking at u, she might turn away quickly!

After doing all this.. u prob think she hates u instead! .. but she probably likes u really! but is v v shy! .. I mean, if there isnt a reason to why a girl would hate u, then dont think that the reason! .. because it probably isnt!..

aight this stuff is pretty screwed up and considering me, im not surprised. i want the ladies' opinion on this situation.

i like this girl, but she's also my friend right. how do i know i like her? i get the biggest grin in my face everytime i talk to her.

so one day i decided to go to the mall cause i needed hockey gloves, and i see her and my buddy walking down the top floor of the mall. now im pretty sure my buddy's not going out with her, because im currently helping him get this other girl from his former high skool.

now the dumbest thing you guys may have heard: i ran up to both of them from behind, took their picture, and ran away laughing my butt off.

that night, i went online and started telling them about how they looked good together and they should hook up. the girl insists that they werent going out, and i just told her they should.

all the while im trying to hook them up on msn, im getting this stinking feeling thats telling me what the hell am i doing??? i asked myself why am i trying to hook up my buddy with the girl i like...

how do you feelings experts think i feel for this girl? psycho-analyze me. im telling myself that i like her, then again i may also be telling myself that she's just too comfortable to be around with. then again, im telling myself that she looks good with other men.

i know... pretty messed up eh. i think this is why im single... i keep pulling stunts like this.

i think its cus yur friend is probably better looking than yu, so when yu saw them at the mall, yur brain reacted the way it did to hide yur real feelings. its a mechanism we have. dunno how to explain it. in a way, yur trying to make yurself lose interest by shoving this girl toward yur friends so by doing this, if they do end up together, yu'll feel better b/c yu was the one that set them up but if they arent feeling eachother then yu'd find out if she likes yu...

daym... i read it and i dunt think it makes sense? but hopefully, yu get what i mean...

Guest Faded Aura

I have a situation here... And I'm seeking both the guy's POV as well as the girl's... So yeah, I'll be reposting this in the Ask The Fellas topic... :sweatingbullets:

If a guy and a girl are really close to each other, always talking, joking, and helping each other out... They could just be really close friends I understand. But now both of them realized that the way they interact with each other is quite... couple-like... not physically (not like cuddly or anything)... but it's more on the mental level... they'd always be talking/texting... practically from morning to night... they're always worried about the other person, the day is like, incomplete, if they don't talk to the other person... the guy would do things he never do just for the girl, and vice versa... they'd entrust their life to the other person and would do anything if the other person asks... so yeah... they don't even know themselves why they would care so much for the other person... they've always thought of each other as like... a special friend... like... they enjoy talking to their other friends too... but the day just isn't... bright enough... if they don't talk to each other...

So yeah... from a girl's perspective (considering from the view of the girl in the situation of course) and a bystander's view... is it possible for them to still just friends...? or do they just not realize that they're more than friends?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. =) Thanks in advance!

Guest resa_massu

I have a situation here... And I'm seeking both the guy's POV as well as the girl's... So yeah, I'll be reposting this in the Ask The Fellas topic... :sweatingbullets:

If a guy and a girl are really close to each other, always talking, joking, and helping each other out... They could just be really close friends I understand. But now both of them realized that the way they interact with each other is quite... couple-like... not physically (not like cuddly or anything)... but it's more on the mental level... they'd always be talking/texting... practically from morning to night... they're always worried about the other person, the day is like, incomplete, if they don't talk to the other person... the guy would do things he never do just for the girl, and vice versa... they'd entrust their life to the other person and would do anything if the other person asks... so yeah... they don't even know themselves why they would care so much for the other person... they've always thought of each other as like... a special friend... like... they enjoy talking to their other friends too... but the day just isn't... bright enough... if they don't talk to each other...

So yeah... from a girls's perspective (considering from the view of the girl in the situation of course) and a bystander's view... is it possible for them to still just friends...? or do they just not realize that they're more than friends?

yeah its possible they can still be friends, like a best friend.

BUT from what im reading, it seems like the two have feeling for each other.

the stuff you listed are things that most people that like each other or couples

feel when they are together/not together.

So yeah... from a girl's perspective (considering from the view of the girl in the situation of course) and a bystander's view... is it possible for them to still just friends...? or do they just not realize that they're more than friends?

It is possible to stay friends and only be friends in this situation.

My reasoning is, this is from your perspective and it could be different on her side.

Although you two could be very close friends, it could be just this much.

Or I could be wrong, and there could be something between you guys.

But sometimes, I find that when you're superclose friends; you cannot see that person as a sig. other.

If anything, wait it out && continue your friendship with her; see if anything happens.

IF you really want to know, I'd say ask her casually what she thinks of your "relationship" .

I mean if you two are truly close, you two should be able to discuss this in a mature manner.

Best of luck :]

Guest Faded Aura

Thanks resa_massu and eternal.happiness! for your replies!

@eternal.happiness: I'm the girl actually... ^^;; but I still wanted to hear the opinions of others... XD

but yeah... we kinda talked about it... I'm not sure what's gonna happen either... So maybe we'll just take our time with it... ^^;;

Thanks again!!

Guest technique

yeah...self-explanatory..

wat's COOL to u..

wat makes you think

"wow, that dude is fresh/mushisuh/cool"

Guest serendipityxt

Sense of humor, charisma, dorky yet hot at the same time .. :333 .. and of course, good smelling guys.

Guest CitrusFlower

style, sense of humor, tough, not a sissy, brave, doesn't say i love you easily, nice, :blush:

Guest chinese tears <3

I think guys are cool when they have an "I don't care" attitude but when they are around friends they open up. =] A guy who gets along with other people very well and makes people laugh a lot is what I consider cool too, but these kind of guys I see more as friend-types not relationship-types.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

personality, sense of style, HAIR, smile, the mood he makes, how he gets along with other people

Guest time_out

SHOULD I END A RELATIONSHIP IF ITS MAKING ME EMOTIONALLY UNHEALTHY???

IF I SHOULDN'T ...HOW KAN I HELP MYSELF?

Guest rainbow_nonstop

cool is definetly good manners, and nice to everyone :)

i dont like rude guys who are only nice to a few kids