[variety] Happy Together Friends 해피투게더 프렌즈

Guest jahye

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krnfantasygurl

Does anyone have the episode either with Shin Hye Sung or the MC Special with Yoo Jae Suk and Tak Jae Won Episode in megaupload.

Guest mandoo-gongju

oh thanks you guys for uploading..

do you guys have a link in megaload??

cause i cant really use clubbox..

thankss =)

Guest n5y17cgirl

I know this is probably a long shot, but... what the heck. Does anyone know if they have a live audience for the taping of this show? And if so, how could you go about getting tickets for the show? Or if there is a thread out there that I'm not aware of (I searched but haven't found anything so far)...

This is my favorite weekly variety show - I download it every week. And I would love to go see a taping of it if & when I go visit Korea next time around. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luckyyou

I know this is probably a long shot, but... what the heck. Does anyone know if they have a live audience for the taping of this show? And if so, how could you go about getting tickets for the show? Or if there is a thread out there that I'm not aware of (I searched but haven't found anything so far)...

This is my favorite weekly variety show - I download it every week. And I would love to go see a taping of it if & when I go visit Korea next time around. :)

I'm sure they don't have a live audience. You know how sometimes the friends bring their husband or wife and sometimes the camera pans out to where the producers and rest of the staff are, you don't see an audience.

Guest n5y17cgirl

I'm sure they don't have a live audience. You know how sometimes the friends bring their husband or wife and sometimes the camera pans out to where the producers and rest of the staff are, you don't see an audience.

thnx for the reply. aww... yeah, I actually figured as much. you're right; it does look like its' a closed set, unfortunately. too bad... :(

Guest beautifulfriend

does anybody have episode 13?---> 20050728 Summer Special Episode 2 - Happy Together MC Special

i really want to watch Yoo Jae Suk's episode~~~~if anybody has it and could send to me, that would be great. Thanks in advance!

never mind, i found it on someone's clubbox. =D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest luckyyou

ahaha, so i finally got the time to watch it and i'm only 12 minutes it but i already laughed so much. when that fat girl talks and she has that unhappy, bully look and hyori goes "i'm sorry" and when yoo laughs. ahahah i am cracking up. and hyori & yoo's little mini convo during the break. so hilarious.

Guest alines

hai does anyone have or know link for happy together with kim jae won and ha jiwon (010804) in sendspace link maybe? because I cannot download from clubbox. Thanks :)

Guest n5y17cgirl

hai does anyone have or know link for happy together with kim jae won and ha jiwon (010804) in sendspace link maybe? because I cannot download from clubbox. Thanks :)

Did you mean "Happy Together" or "Happy Together Friends"?

(One was an MBC show; the other is a KBS2 program. And I don't think "Happy Together Friends" started airing until 2005...)

I think I might have the "Happy Together" episode of Kim Jae Won somewhere. Let me know, and I'll upload it on SendSpace for you.

Guest inscribe

I love this show. :) Thanks for those who uploaded episodes, also.

Can someone please upload episodes 7 (feat. Shin Hye Sung), 9 (feat. Kim Jung Hoon), 16 (feat. Kim Jong Gook), and 55 (feat. Kangta & Tony An) on sendspace or megaupload? Thank you!!

Guest luckyyou

Did you mean "Happy Together" or "Happy Together Friends"?

(One was an MBC show; the other is a KBS2 program. And I don't think "Happy Together Friends" started airing until 2005...)

I think I might have the "Happy Together" episode of Kim Jae Won somewhere. Let me know, and I'll upload it on SendSpace for you.

actually both were on KBS. I think you mean Happy Together. It's available at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever (I uploaded it)

Guest n5y17cgirl

actually both were on KBS. I think you mean Happy Together. It's available at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever (I uploaded it)

really? o.k. my bad... maybe I was thinking of MBC's "Come to Play". too many variety shows where all the MCs overlap. :P

anyway, I think alines asked for a non-clubbox version. I'll look for the "Happy Together" episode to see if I have it, and upload it onto sendspace. since it's not directly related to this thread, I'll PM you with the link once I'm done.

I love this show. :) Thanks for those who uploaded episodes, also.

Can someone please upload episodes 7 (feat. Shin Hye Sung), 9 (feat. Kim Jung Hoon), 16 (feat. Kim Jong Gook), and 55 (feat. Kangta & Tony An) on sendspace or megaupload? Thank you!!

I have Ep. 55 - the one with Kang ta and Tony An. I'm uploading it on sendspace; will post back here with the link. :)

Archived