[variety] Happy Together Friends 해피투게더 프렌즈

Guest jahye

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Gahh I heard Tak Jae Hoon is leaving is this true? if so, whose going to replace him?

can anyone re-up the one with lee soo young in non-CB?! and/or this week's with chaeyeon?! it's so fun watching this show.. bc the friends tell all the most embarassing stories about what they were like. there were several times when i was so shocked at some stories.. especially the older people.. there were so many who were very poor but were able to get past all those hard times and become some of the biggest stars. and then there are those where they were total jerks when they were little hahaha ^^!! and why is tak jaehoon leaving?! i love that guy >_<!!

anyhow, a re-up of lee soo young or chaeyeon in non-CB would be greatly appreciated!! thanks!!

happy.together.friends.060302.LQ

[guests: lee hyori, seol yun-do]

http://soompi.filefront.com

*uploaded by: dream_on

^yes, lee hyori is replacing kim ah joong. actually, there are lots of rumors going around that hyori is using this to regain her popularity like she the last time she had trouble with her lyrics/music being copies of other america artists. because she's such a good speaker, and is really good as MC [or even a guest]. personally, i LOVE her on any talk shows, so i'm happy for the change ^^!! kim ah joong was great, but hyori could add a bit more spice to the show i think. :P

Guest dream_on

^ yup they just announced on this week's episode that both kim ahjoong and tak jaehoon are leaving the show after 1 year. >_<

the guests on this week's episode were lee eung-kyung and lee jin-woo. i believe they are married.

^omg, tak jae hoon is finally leaving!! >_<!!!!!! nooooo, i love him! :tears: i like that hyori's replacing kim ah joong though ^^!! not because i don't like KAJ, but because i really like hyori as MC :P maybe that doesn't quite make sense.. o_O;;

oh! dream_on m`dear, are you still able to upload this show for us at the thread?! just makin` sure ^^!! thanks!!

Guest dream_on

KBS happy together friends LQ recent episodes-

060427 & 060420 & 060413& 060406

avail. HERE @ [non-clubbox] thread

uploaded by dream_on

CHECK often! i will be uploading every week.

Guest dream_on

KBS happy together friends LQ recent episodes-

060427 & 060420 & 060413& 060406

avail. HERE @ [non-clubbox] happy together friends thread

uploaded by dream_on

CHECK often! i will be uploading every week.

Guest ypark

remember the old happy together? not happy together friends but the one where they would wear high school uniforms and sing songs and all this other good stuff? well hyori was one of the previous mcs for this show before. it was her and shin dong yub. then i think yoo jae suk and kim jae dong took over.

so i guess she'll be coming out again. yay!

Archived