[variety] Happy Together Friends 해피투게더 프렌즈

Guest jahye

Guest happy.birthday

I remember watching the shin hyesung one b4. I also remember how Eugene was supose to b 1 of the mc's then got replaced by kim ah joon.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest luckyyou

I'm watching the Lee Hyori episode and I jus watched 18 minutes of it, but it's so funny. Her friends were telling stories about what a tomboy she was and one of the stories was that...

In Korea, if you're young and a boy, you can follow your mom to the women's sauna. Anyways her friends says it's pretty embarassing to even see your girlfriends, but when you see your boy classmate, it's more embarassing for the both of them. One time, Hyori was at the sauna when a male classmate came. Usually you'd be embarrassed and hide or whatever, but Hyori being a tomboy and just like "whatever"-kind of child, she goes up to them and goes "Hey, how are you" "let's go play int he hot tub" and just nonchalantly acts like it's not a big deal. While the boys are covering their pee-pee. Her friend says after that, the boys never followed their mom to the sauna. Then the MCs asked if there were any of the boys that encountered Hyori at the sauna, and 3 hands rasied up. It's so funny. You have to see it.

Guest luckyyou

I just finished watching it. Hyori's part was funny. One of her closest guy friends was so funny on the show. If you guys haven't watched any episode and want to know if it's worth watching, you guys should check out the latest with Hyori. It's quite entertaining.

Guest jahye

^ :lol: It became the "Dong Bae Show" Her friend was so sweet and funny! Too bad he already has a girlfriend, he could have been Hyori's. I also found it funny how all her girl friends were married!

This was a good episode. I also enjoyed last week's with Chun Myung Hoon and Geum Bora.

If I have the time I'll try uploading the episodes but it's probably going to time out for me.

Guest luckyyou

^ :lol: It became the "Dong Bae Show",

haha, I thought that was so funny. Also before when Hyori was in the back room, how the MCs tried to make him say he wasn't Dong Bae to throw Hyori off, but he kept on forgetting. He was funny. Hyori was a funny kid.

Guest ♬ J A N E T ;D

Episode w/ Hyori [3-2-06]

EPISODE [3-2-06] W/ HYORI (LQ) YSI

This episode was hilarious! :D

Funny how they said that Hyori's friends fought over who's going to go on the show.

So that's why they have 1 extra person (there's only supposed to be 5 friends). And that Dong Bae guy

is so funny! "Ddong Man" LOL Hyori was such a tomboy pinching/hitting her guy friends. But that just adds

to her "Mae lyuk" hehe. All of her friends are married or has a gf/bf. But I can tell that the guys are trying to impress their gf by trying to seem "uninterested" in Hyori. (you know what I mean) Haha. The other guy on the show was fuunny too. Overall I liked this ep.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jahye

Hyori was very mean at the end.

:wacko: No she wasn't.

This weeks guests were Lee Soo Young and Lee Kye In.

Somehow, Lee Soo Young makes me cry every time I see her on a show! Cry or get teary eyed.

First it was KBS's Star Special - I Remember, then Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Won Hee's Nohl Ruh Wah, and now Happy Together Friends.

When you get near the end of the episode, you'll see what I'm talking about. :(

Guest JULIARGHHH

^ you are right. it was sad when lee soo young cried. i cried too. even though, i didn't even understand what they were saying. all i can figure out is that the lady was her teacher, right?

Guest dream_on

this week's episode was the first one i watched and i really liked it. i couldn't even understand everything cause i know pretty limited korean but this show is really good. i think it's so sweet how they all find eachother at the end.

and lol that guy was so funny. i don't even know his name but the other guy who was a guest.

so about the last part, was it that her teacher helped her when lee soo young's dad got sick? that made me cry too :(

Guest ChakHanSarah

sorry for me asking but can anyone please upload the most recent episode up for me please?!?!?....

THANK YOU!!!

v(o^.^o)v

Guest flyfany89

sorry for me asking but can anyone please upload the most recent episode up for me please?!?!?....

THANK YOU!!!

v(o^.^o)v

^ please do not ask or request links in the thread

Archived