~soompi Queen 2007 (finals)~

Guest luv4seasons

A NEW Queen?NO WAY JOSE!!! For me SONG HYE KYO STILL the deserving girl!very talented actress,not only that super pretty,with kind and warm heart,down to earth,with beautiful smile ,with charisma that you can not resist and much more.but most of all the forever QUEEN IN MY HEART.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimkim

i've always vote for song hye kyo..no doubt! :rolleyes:

SHK supporters..please do vote for SHK..AJA!!let her be our soompi queen 2007!

Guest tlydia

Since Lee Da Hae could not make it to the final round, my vote goes to my other favorite actress, Song Hye Gyo. :)

Guest yongieee

yoon eun hye MOST definatley

i love song hye gyo.. but i think yoon eun hye deserves this title this year

Guest userfriendly

this is crazy. how can you compare shg and yeh. there at diff levels. its like comparing a bentley with a honda. shg is a hallyu star and is recognized even in the states while yeh is only known for couple dramas & her baby vox days. i just don't get it. i'm a fan of both and i like yeh, but i don't think she can come close to shg.

Guest dbsk_star

Im going to pick Yoon Eunhye because i love her personalitiy and she is very gorgeous^^

i fell in love with her character in Goong, and she was adorable in xman

:D

Archived