~soompi Queen 2007 (finals)~

Guest luv4seasons

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 74n74n

Aiishh..I luv b0th 0f them...SHK is G0RGE0US n YUH is AD0RABLE...well, v0ted 4 SHK *sigh*

Wahh...YUH's chasing rite after...^^...

Guest phenom-achine

Oh gosh.. T_T My favorite didn't make it, but that's okay

I'd have to choose Song Hyegyo. I'm more of a fan of her than Eunhye because she honestly can act better.. :x

Guest gummonster

OMG, Song Hye Kyo is winning. I'm so super happy. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

i'm about to faint.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES . i'm not crazy it's just that i love her so much.

SONG HYE GYO ALL THE WAY!

***Natural beauty***

113.jpg

shk_splash.gif

bj_shg_1155.jpg

bj_shg_1205.jpg

bj_shg_1197.jpg

bj_shg_1213.jpg

bj_shg_1210.jpg

bj_shg_1161.JPG

bj_shg_1121.jpg

pic_shg_1083.jpg

pic_shg_1076.jpg

she's beautiful. Gorgeous

Guest sweet_hunny

I like YEH but Hye Kyo still is the reigning Queen for me! I mean she may be petite but her flawless face (even with out makeup -_-) makes her amazing and loveable. She's got the whole package, the beauty (DUH!), talented actress and has tons of charisma. Hmm I love to see more amazing Hye Kyo pics too! I mean she used to do mainly sappy types of dramas before "Full House" (I think everyone loves it :lol:). EunHye's very cute and loved her on X-man but acting wise, she's kinda medicore. She's established herself well as to be an actress but I just don't see anything great.

Guest itsblueskies

I had a feeling it would be down to these two. My vote once again goes to Korea's beauty queen Song Hye Kyo.

Personally I never found EunHye pretty. She's pretty average with or without make up in my eyes.

Guest kayem7289

The votes are almost equal!

Except SHK is winning by two votes right now.

I voted for SHK just because she'll forever be the queen to me.

I wouldn't even know who YEH is if it weren't for SHK's dramas that brought me into the kworld.

Guest roseltv

I don't know much about Song Hye Kyo's personality. I like YEH's personality through variety shows and I think she is a beauty too. She is trying hard to become a better actress and I like her new image for her new drama. So my vote will go to YEH lol!

Archived