Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LorenHaze said:
@Maja - OMG..please fill us in! How do you know it was a staring contest??????? If it really was, that was very bold and sexy of him. Or, he could've just been napping standing up, facing that girls direction.  Yeah I know...the staring sounds betters. :\">

Part 2 of KNTV Good Day! ;)) :))

http://youtu.be/Yxt7XIrg90w
cr Hee Kang

I remember someone really bitter saying that the Philippines and Bench encouraged Lee Min Ho to be drunk after the concert in the Philippines at Chicken and Beer, as you can see most of the people with him are his Korean crew celebrating a successful concert and I don't recognize any people from Bench there. Furthermore, that bitter person should think first about comments she makes because she made Lee Min Ho look bad by saying he got drunk just because someone coaxed him, he has his own mind and he is a grown man, I think he knows what he's doing.
Lee Min Ho enjoyed his stay in the Philippines and they had the same celebration in all the cities he held his concert ;)) so to that bitter person all I have to say is this...

ip5jteCASe9AC.png

End of rant!!!

shantipriya said:
- if LMH is an excellent actor? - yes, he is insanely good looking, even though he's not really my type- I'm into blonde, or at least blue-eyed men. even though, I still got mesmorized by his pure, boyish charm, that is so mature at one moment and so childish at another. he can be cute and grown-up, goofy and silly, while serious and organized, all in the same time. I'm mostly drawn by his positivity that radiates from him.

***I’m not hoping for much from his upcoming drama but just the occasional good scenes. Because the hype for this drama is ridiculous. In the 2nd teaser, I’m finally feeling the appeal of this drama. Whatever...... I’m in this for LMH. This type of very stereotypical drama helps me enjoy without thinking too much. And I saw a potential for chemistry between LMH and PSH in that final part. This drama has a lot of eye candy. Everyone looks good! But, I shall reserve my judgement for this drama until it airs. :))

Heirs releases another teaser

by girlfriday | September 26, 2013

Heirs60.jpg

Okay, we finally get a trailer for Heirs that actually shows us what the show is like. The introduction to each character is quick, but already we know that Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye bond when they meet in LA, each getting a chance to witness the other’s painful family secrets (she’s here to see her sister who only wants money from her, and he gets the cold shoulder from his brother).

And is that Yoon Jin-seo I spy in the trailer playing Park Shin-hye’s sister? She flies by so fast it’s almost impossible to see her face, but I’d recognize that voice anywhere. They must’ve cast her in the role because she’s in California for her movie, but it’s pretty random to have a cameo be part of a forty-second trailer.

Krystal seems sweet on Kang Min-hyuk from the start, and Kim Woo-bin welcomes his stepsister Kim Ji-won home at the airport, which she doesn’t look happy about. It might be the fact that he calls her “just my type,” which is disturbing, and his welcome home sign highlights the step in stepsister. Cruel Intentions alert.

The final exchange ends with a “You’re cute” / “As long as you know it” from the leads, which is cute. Listen, I’m just glad every sentence doesn’t end with Baby.

Heirs airs October 9.

Heirs61.jpg

Heirs62.jpg

Heirs63.jpg

Heirs64.jpg

Heirs65.jpg

Heirs66.jpg

Heirs67.jpg

Heirs68.jpg

Heirs69.jpg

Heirs70.jpg

Heirs71.jpg

Heirs72.jpg

Heirs73.jpg

Heirs74.jpg

Heirs75.jpg

Heirs76.jpg

Heirs77.jpg

Heirs78.jpg

Via Osen

Guest shantipriya

@Maja - was that poster for real?! I dunno if I should laugh or I should feel angry... cuz it's just... plain silly LOL I mean, knowing his limit of 2 beers and given the fact that he was tired to some extend after the concert, he probably lost it after a beer or something, so what the heckity-heck? *(detour- seeing him tipsy would be hell of a fun sight)* I wrote a huge rant and I was willing to bypass the curse filter, but then I thought ... meeeeh! weirdos will always exist. I was wonderring when will all the bad rumors start to surface. someone will probably say he's constantly doped on xanax to keep so calm on front of fans LMAO

back to reality- he played the "staring game" huh? and I swore he's a shy man... yet again you go and prove me wrong, Minho! LOL what a surprise! see? he is more than we get! how can anyone be a mimosa flower at 10:30 am and change into a bold and spiking rose at 10:35?! must be the gemini/cancer cusp taking its toll...

shantipriya said: @Maja - was that poster for real?! I dunno if I should laugh or I should feel angry... cuz it's just... plain silly LOL I mean, knowing his limit of 2 beers and given the fact that he was tired to some extend after the concert, he probably lost it after a beer or something, so what the heckity-heck? *(detour- seeing him tipsy would be hell of a fun sight)* I wrote a huge rant and I was willing to bypass the curse filter, but then I thought ... meeeeh! weirdos will always exist. I was wonderring when will all the bad rumors start to surface. someone will probably say he's constantly doped on xanax to keep so calm on front of fans LMAO

back to reality- he played the "staring game" huh? and I swore he's a shy man... yet again you go and prove me wrong, Minho! LOL what a surprise! see? he is more than we get! how can anyone be a mimosa flower at 10:30 am and change into a bold and spiking rose at 10:35?! must be the gemini/cancer cusp taking its toll...

shantipriya said: back to reality- he played the "staring game" huh? and I swore he's a shy man... yet again you go and prove me wrong, Minho! LOL what a surprise! see? he is more than we get! how can anyone be a mimosa flower at 10:30 am and change into a bold and spiking rose at 10:35?! must be the gemini/cancer cusp taking its toll...

Guest shantipriya

@Maja

oh boy... I have to say that I admire everyone's diplomacy here, since I was bashed for stating sensful comments, with factual back-up, on other boards and in other fandoms. I mean, it's one thing to post a picture/video, with an embeded date on it that says 'last week', of an obviously drunk celeb, doing 2 lines of coke, with 3 hot chicks on his lap, neck and other body parts, and get the "you're an insane hater b$#%& m$&%*& F@@#$%! he's been sober for 9 years" per say; and an entirely different thing to have some weird fruitless comment, based on someone's sick fantasy, and get a "watch what you're saying, please" :)) is this some higher dimention or reality?

hahahahahahahaha he is fast! it was said that cancerians are sensitive, shy and cautious, while still opened, easy-going and trusting with people, even though these kind of contradict one another. I guess he lets people easily pass to comfort zone 1, or maybe even 2, but there are zones 3 through 5 that need to be seriously granted access to. that's of course after the initial culture shock he has to get his mind through, the signs of which we see presented by a certain nervousness and shy behaviour, or in some cases even in ignoring the majority/all of a surronding crowd so he'd sustain his composure

itemprop="name"WATCH: Lee Min Ho makes winter clothes look hot

LEE-MINHO-EIDER.jpg

We all know that Lee Min Ho is a pro at making some pretty killer faces, but have you ever wondered what he does to look so good in all his modeling shots? Let's take a look at what goes on behind the scenes of one of his most recent photo shoots with Jung Hye In for Eider's Outdoor Collection. Make sure to watch for his short interview at the end!

Translation:

"Hello everyone, this is Lee Min Ho.

It's been a while. I'm finally greeting you again now that the season has changed. I hope everyone's been doing well.

[THE REASON WHY EIDER IS POPULAR]

It's an outdoor brand, right? So people tend to think of it as a brand to wear when hiking or doing other high-energy activities.

But Eider actually has a lot of casual clothing you can wear everyday, and the design is very modern and stylish. So the outdoors fan base is diversifying and more and more people are wearing it.

Everyone, winter is getting closer and closer.
I hope that with Eider, you stay happy and healthy.

Thank you."

How cute is he?!

source : dramafever

LorenHaze said: @ilwoo_aein - hi Chingu! *hugs* I've been busy @ work and with family matters. My daughter is turning 18 in November (yes, I'm a Mommy..I also have a 19 year old son) and we're having a debut for her. So the planning and preparation is stressing me out. It's almost like planning a wedding. But I'm not complaining..I'm actually looking forward to it. :-)
You are so right, LMH is one of the best stress relievers out there. When I'm @ work, I hardly work because of him...hahahaha. Instead, I'm online browsing the LMH forums on Soompi. Love it. I hope your workload doesn't stress you out too much :-)
Chingu!! I think you misunderstood me. Kim Hee Sun is the actress on Faith. LOL. Goo Hye Sun is Jandi on BOF, who I also agree was not impressive in her role. But I won't get into that anymore, lest I get attacked again. hahaha! Just know that I agree with everything that you've said. Barbie Hsu & Makino Tsukushi were awesome..\:D/
I started watching Heartstrings. I'm only on episode 1, but had to quit watching cause the buffering was annoying me. I'll try to watch it again tomorrow. :-)
YES! All I need is someone to push me toward LMH when his back is turned and the dirty deed shall be done. I'll be like.."Minho shi...OMG, I'm so sorry."...>:)
It's almost 1 am in my part of the world. Need to catch some zzzzz's. Have a nice day Chingu...take care :-)Goodnight everyone.......*hugs*

@guadi chingu don't remind me, that makes me so depressed. I want to see his handsome face :((

@Maja you're making me so jealous. Lmh would never be able to recall this face of mine :((

On the other hand, he's so dorky and cute. I would have died if I were her. Lol.

@willenette watching bts of the eider shoot just reminded me how much I love it when his fringes are styled out of his forehead. :x :x :x