Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

guadi said: Ahhhhh so excited! Wow tormented KJD, weeeeeeeeeeee can't wait :))
@zinnia - can I ask you another question? 
http://news.nate.com/view/20140416n03124

What is this article about? Some said, proceeds from the tour will be donated to PMZ, while others said only merchandise from the tour. I'm confused. Last year tour or future tour? :-?

Guest justdelurked

Well, apparently KJD is gonna be a real bad boy! :D I was wondering whether he would just be this 'honest, hapless young man who stands up to corrupt politicians' type character - That's too cliche! ; You simply cannot practically survive in that type of environment unless you are a little (morally) corrupted yourself, lol!

I'm already totally invested in KJD!! I actually want him to try knock out LYS from the top of my all time fav LMH characters list!!! >:) Come on KJD, you can do it!! :D Sorry LYS, but I still love you! :-* I have a big heart; so I can love them both, right? right? anyone? hello?

Good going LMH; You are successfully turning me into a naughty girl! But, I'm not complaining! :\">

Guest kayabun

@mtdt, from all the osim pics u posted today, looks like they are quite aggressive with promoting uDiva here. ^ i think the fan man above is osim staff, ha ha! looks like their uniform. so you really not buying? $71* for 36 months( what if it comes with a wall size Minho poster? :) )

i just received an osim ad on my hp mins ago via local service provider, it says.....

Be Lee Min Ho's Diva with OSIM!

Let Lee Min Ho Love, Pamper and Indulge you with the OSIM uDiva Wonder Sofa.

Be charmed by the World's 1st Triple Enjoyment Sofa that transforms into a lounger or massage chair.

and they also include the cf

* i dont work for osim and am not responsible if anyone here happens to buy a uDiva after reading this :) *

justdelurked

said:

I'm already totally invested in KJD!! I actually want him to try knock out LYS from the top of my all time fav LMH characters list!!! >:) Come on KJD, you can do it!! :D Sorry LYS, but I still love you! :-*

[size=1]

I have a big heart; so I can love them both, right? right? anyone? hello?

[/size]

Guest Moonrain

zinnia said:

There will be no Lee Min Ho who we all have seen so far. You will never see rich, urban-suave, mysterious, nor honest features of him from his previous works.

So please don't expect beautiful Lee Min Ho and don't be bewildered at real Kim Jong Dae.

Guest Moonrain

OMG Minho so adorable here [鼓掌]
@新浪韩娱【最强预告[话筒]】小浪独家对话大长腿@李敏镐 ,私下里的他特别喜欢舔唇眨眼开怀大笑。可以妥妥地告诉大家:这是欧巴在中国做过的最放得开的一次访问。有求必应!神马裸戏、生娃、看《乡村爱情》,都抖机灵地回答了!李敏镐娱乐爱拍周五上线,人物志下周奉上,绝对值得期待!
a6f398ddtw1efhdkq0l8lj208c05kaa7.jpg

http://t.cn/8sO4ZhX

Hope this will be translated :)

kayabun said: @mtdt, from all the osim pics u posted today, looks like they are quite aggressive with promoting uDiva here. ^ i think the fan man above is osim staff, ha ha! looks like their uniform. so you really not buying? $71* for 36 months( what if it comes with a wall size Minho poster? :) ) i just received an osim ad on my hp mins ago via local service provider, it says..... Be Lee Min Ho's Diva with OSIM! Let Lee Min Ho Love, Pamper and Indulge you with the OSIM uDiva Wonder Sofa. Be charmed by the World's 1st Triple Enjoyment Sofa that transforms into a lounger or massage chair. and they also include the cf * i dont work for osim and am not responsible if anyone here happens to buy a uDiva after reading this :) *

Finally an update from Gangnam Blues filming location in Suncheon!

From what I understand it said
Dudung~~! Drama shooting^^
#Welcome^^ Lee Min Ho, Kim Rae Won~
#Gangnam Blues

note: maybe someone who posted this info doesn't know it's a movie shooting, so s/he wrote drama shooting.
i6iLXrxyR3qc2.jpg

cr: dc

Guest sadi2014

mtdt said: WAH such bigger than life size Poster!!! *another fan-man?* hahaha
d459e9d5jw1efhaajudxlj20f00qogm4.jpgd459e9d5jw1efhaamg4p4j20f00qogm7.jpgd459e9d5jw1efhaan8i1vj20qo0f074q.jpgd459e9d5jw1efhaakqqd4j20qo0f0q3f.jpg It seems oppa is popular among fanboys as well :D and the last pic !! what the man was uo to actually ?/ LOL .. really hard to resist :P

Guest kayabun

@moonrain, the video you posted above is only a teaser, they said he talks about nudity, having baby and etc in the interview.(based on what was written on the thing u posted)