Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

:-h
I feel the same way as everyone here... very impressed with Minho Oppa. I enjoyed his performance with Harlem, I was smiling the whole time. He really did well -- so proud of him. I also enjoyed the interview -- he is so darn cute !   Here's a video of the first rehearsal (cr: Hayden She): 

danit said: Just dropping in to congratulate LMH on his Spring Gala performance.  He did great.  I just watched the whole Spring Gala with my family.  My parents obviously know nothing about him but they thought he was very handsome.  My dad was especially impressed, he said LMH looked like a painting LOL.

It's pretty amazing to think that the ambitious, rough-around-the-edges young guy with the crazy hairdo and ridiculous clothes in BOF 4 years ago is now the seasoned, polished professional appearing on literally the biggest stage in the world.  Very well deserved success to a hardworking and nice person. 

guadi said: If you've seen his performance, please don't forget to vote!!!! Click Here!!! This poll is by CCTV. Make your voice heard!
How did Chinese netizens react? Well, he's been trending all day on Weibo. And major Chinese video hosting sites all used his image as a promo for the Gala. Netizens are still debating about his appearance on the show; they are heating up China's cyberspace for sure. Suffice to say his appearance is definitely THE hot topic on Gala related stuff. If the goal of the director was to generate buzz, I'm certain he's achieved that goal.
I'm just amazed that one person has managed to generate so much discussion, and he doesn't even appear on their TV dramas. And this is China we're talking about, the second largest economy in the world and in terms of soft-power, I'm certain it ranks second behind the U.S. And what have its netizens been chatting about these days? You guess it, LMH. 
From a very unattached point of view since I have no stake in this, I thought it went well. I enjoyed his performance, liked the mix of modern with classical sound :)

Lee Min Ho and Harlem Yu sing 'Boys Over Flowers' at China's CCTV's 'Spring Festival Gala'

January 31, 2014 @ 6:29 am lee-min-ho_1391136716_af_org.jpgLee Min Ho became the first Korean celebrity to appear on China's CCTV's 'Spring Festival Gala'!

On the live broadcast aired on January 30, Lee Min Ho performed with Harlem Yu, the original singer of "Boys Over Flowers" ("Qing Fei De Yi"), originally from the Taiwanese version of drama 'Boys Over Flowers' ('Meteor Garden') OST. Coming right off the success of 'Heirs', the man of the hour Lee Min Ho conducted interviews in China and shared his greetings for the Lunar New Year.

Lee Min Ho shared through his agency Starhaus Entertainment on the 31st, "It was a fun stage and an honor... It was even more meaningful as another spread of Hallyu culture. I want to say thank you to director Feng Xiaogang and the CCTV representatives."

It's also the first time that Korean is being broadcast on China's CCTV. CCTV's 'Spring Festival Gala' is the highest-rated show for the Spring Festival. Its airing in 2012 holds the Guinness record for the highest TV rating ever, and over 70% of China's viewers watch the show.

Check out Lee Min Ho's performance and interviews below!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/lee-min-ho-and-harlem-yu-sing-boys-over-flowers-at-chinas-cctvs-spring-festival-gala#ixzz2s29lhJPq

===
They posted a bunch of video clips by Hallyu Mee Min-ho. I haven't seen this one:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"140130 Lee Min Ho 이민호 interview @ Spring Gala Countdown

Does any one know if this is aired before his performance or before the gala started?

BTW, do we know how he was introduced before the performance with Harlem Yu?

Could anyone summarize what he says? Huge thanks.

Sad news... now trending 2nd on weibo is "leeminho get out of cctv program" all minoz now trying to create a new trend "leeminho we welcome you to china". The support trend is 3rd now...

Minoz pls unite and show our support for minho.

Guest min hody

watch?v=EEI2DkTWSBk  Today I want I share the joy with you friends my page made ​​like 10,000 to me is the greatest joy. Romania are a lot fans who appreciate it very much Lee Min Ho, and hopes in the future to hear about these wonderful fans who support
:x <:-P :-* ^:)^ ;;)
1557727_697336283650070_588946173_n.jpg

this is video is dedicated to all the fans around the world who support the Angel Lee Min Ho, thank you for being with me @admin Dy

Guest Moonrain

adamfever said: mtdt said: Sad news... now trending 2nd on weibo is "leeminho get out of cctv program" all minoz now trying to create a new trend "leeminho we welcome you to china". The support trend is 3rd now... Minoz pls unite and show our support for minho.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Lee Minho say Happy New Year! & Watching the firework after the end of CCTV Spring Festival

cr: 張神經大花痴 / kei sama

@adamfever actually @sia3 posted the full interview video in previous pages, but right now we can't see the video again because it's blocked by youtube, maybe we can ask her to find new link for that full interview video? :D

sia3 said: CCTV Interview with Harlem Yu and Lee Min Ho
http://youtu.be/OZP0uH04dr0

moonrain said: adamfever said: mtdt said: Sad news... now trending 2nd on weibo is "leeminho get out of cctv program" all minoz now trying to create a new trend "leeminho we welcome you to china". The support trend is 3rd now... Minoz pls unite and show our support for minho.

Guest justdelurked

mtdt said: justdelurked said: We need to get more people voting!!!

LMH & Harlem Yu is now on 45.76%

2nd place is 43.42%!!

I seriously don't wanna see LMH losing in this particular poll; because, if he retains 1st place here, it would be the best answer to those who criticize him for taking part in the CCTV NY gala............