Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Xin.sg article from which the above pictures were taken: http://www.xin.sg/article.php?article=33795&st=dtl

It's funny how the article arrives at the estimation of only 100 odd fans at the airport yesterday, cos eyeballing it, the number could have easily come up to a minimum of 300...

Anyway we can see and hear it ourselves from all the fanvids

Looking forward to the fanmeet this evening!

Hiii all Minozzzz,

Thank you so so muchhhhh for sharing pics and clip with us. Min ho looks really cute in beanie and I love his Slogan T-shirt <3<3

@ Achek and other Minoz Singapore: Congratzzz to Minoz Singapore, Min Ho wears the same style with ur FC T-shirt. Must be so proud rite ^^

Wanna share two pics after the press conference in Taiwan taken by Kimsocool sunbae. Great as usual^^

12613710392009122113510.jpg

12613710392009122113510.jpg

Cre: DC, MVN

2 vids of Lee Min Ho BTS & Rehearsal Minoz Japan 1st Fanmeeting cutieeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiqNsHTZ08g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwDe9kdeH3E

Cre: DC, MVN

@ Yon: Hiii Yon, Leeminhovn did remove it but would you pls check ur pm? I think there was misunderstanding here

Looking forward to see today FM :x:x:x:x

Pls continue to update us, thank You gallssss a lotttt :P:D:lol:

HELLO!!

Is anyone interested in Lee Min Ho's fanmeet tonight?

I've got a Category 2 ticket(really near Cat1) and letting go at a price lower than Cat 3!

Interested please pm me before 7PM thanks!!

Thanks!! Hope all minho fans enjoy the fanmeet tonight :)

2009-12-18

Lee Min-ho: 'I Want My Next Role to be Cheerful and Fun'

"I want to play a macho guy and try my skills at melodrama as well. I want to try so many things. But since I'm still very young, the best role for me would be a cheerful one," said actor Lee Min-ho, who rose to stardom for his role in "Boys Over Flowers," at a news conference on December 15 in Taiwan. The news conference was held prior to Lee's fan meeting at the National Taiwan University.

The actor said he felt significant pressure with regard to his next role because his previous role was very popular. "Boys Over Flowers," which ended in March, recorded viewer ratings of nearly 35 percent. Lee said choosing the right role was his priority and dilemma at this point, saying, "I'm feeling pressure because everyone around me keeps asking me about my next production. I want to receive recognition for my acting skills and I want my next drama to record high viewer ratings while also receiving credit for its high quality. I hope at least one of these aspects will be realized."

7235_692_l.jpg

Lee says he wants to receive the Best New Actor award from KBS this year. He will appear in a new TV drama early next year after choosing a new role from among three roles that he has been offered.

Lee said he had been watching the TV drama "Iris" lately and that he would like to appear in "Iris 2" if he were offered a part. He said, "I admire Lee Byung-heon for his excellent acting talent. I envy him. A candy kiss? Hmm, I haven't thought about that."

7235_693_l.jpg

Lee had to postpone choosing his next role because of a leg injury that he received in a car accident. He said, "The surgery is done. My leg is still in bad condition. When it rains, my joints ache a lot. I head that once your cartilage is damaged, it'll never recover again. But I think I can still run in a marathon, but I'm not sure if I can finish it."

Whenever he has free time, Lee learns English and Japanese and enjoys shopping with his production crew. He also likes to ski with actor Kim Bum and Chung Il-woo. Lee said, "I feel the need to learn foreign languages because sometimes I hold fan meetings overseas. My foreign fans can't understand my jokes immediately. That's why I'm learning English and Japanese. I'm learning English from my sister, who majored in English. My skills are still similar to those of a 3-year old."

7235_694_l.jpg

Source : KBS GLOBAL

Guest vonness

Hello all MinHo fans=)

I just came back from MinHo's Singapore fan meeting event=)

it was such a great event for me!

I was lucky enough to get the chance to go up on stage and see Minho! =)

I even had the chance to have a phone conversation with him! Sing christmas song, blow candle, hand shake and a hug!

he can't pronounce my name properly LOL so cute!

He's really tall! and really, he looks equally good and handsome in real life and TV!

lastly he read out the letter he wrote for SG fans=)

he's a really nice guy=)

some LD photos from Sg fan meeting event=)

Tvxq3092.jpg

Tvxq3093.jpg

Tvxq3094.jpg

Tvxq3095.jpg

Tvxq3096.jpg

Tvxq3097.jpg

Tvxq3098.jpg

Tvxq3100.jpg

Tvxq3104.jpg

Tvxq3106.jpg

sorry the pictures kinda lousy but just wanna share them=)

adding on 2 videos that i recorded during the event:

Lee Min Ho singing (last bit)

Minho reading out letter (in SG fan meeting)

>>meukowz: yeah i wanna watch that too! didn't really register that! all i could remember is where are you and ebon. :blush:

Great evening! He was totally relaxed and comfortable with his fans today, compared to the last time at the etude house party when he was really shy and deeply flattered by all the attention.

I was hoping someone could upload clips of his hilarious teleconversations with fans where he was repeating these english lines:

...hello?

...where are u?

...nice to meet you

...come here! :lol::lol:

...where are you from?

...oh singapore!

...i'm from korea (as if we dont know :lol::lol::lol: )

kid is just too cute for words

Guest Pi_Pew LMH

Great evening! He was totally relaxed and comfortable with his fans today, compared to the last time at the etude house party when he was really shy and deeply flattered by all the attention.

I was hoping someone could upload clips of his hilarious teleconversations with fans where he was repeating these english lines:

...hello?

...where are u?

...nice to meet you

...come here! :lol::lol:

...where are you from?

...oh singapore!

...i'm from korea (as if we dont know :lol::lol::lol: )

kid is just too cute for words

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, he's very cute guy eiei

Guest josielai

I was there too! wasnt a hardcore fan of Min Ho, but he did managed to get 1 more fan since the fan meeting just now :) he's just sweet! cute and funny haha! i love the teleconversation parts too! and he just keep repeating Hello? where are you? hahah!! nice guy :D

Guest tayjiamin

Helloo I'm new here and back from the fan meeting too.

The picture he drew of how he wants his gf to look like is sooooo cute :):) although he admits it look like some kiddy's drawing.

The part where he mentioned he only wear underwear at home made everyone laugh out loud!

Anyway anyone here knows what time is his flight back later on in the night?

HELP,HELP, HELP!!!!! Really wanna go send him off and see his handsome face :D

Guest atiqah90

he's so cute!!and the fanmeeting is fabtaboulous!!

there were so much interaction with the fans

even though i didnt get the chance to get up

i totally enjoyed myself and hope there will be more fanmeeting.

he was relaxed and make quite a number of jokes.

he tried to speak english and the way he say out the names quite cute!!

vonness u really lucky!!

still uploading the vids..

can show u the vid when at the hotel jus nw,

@ Achek and other Minoz Singapore: Congratzzz to Minoz Singapore, Min Ho wears the same style with ur FC T-shirt. Must be so proud rite ^^

YES KIDDIE,I WAS LITERALLY SHOCKED WHEN HE ACTUALLY CAME USING THE SAME SHIRT STYLE..REALLY MAKES OUR DAY :D