Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

I love the new Jun Pyo hairstyle, it's wavey and not too heavily curled. Loved all the cute moments in epi 16 ... it'll be sad when BOF ends in late late march. For me, Min Ho's presence and acting ability is the only reason BOF is bearable at times. Although, I must admit, when I first saw the press release of the cast, I seriously had doubts with LMH, especially with the hideous perm, but now I'm soo in love. All the attention at the time was not on him, the main actor, but, of the other two better known actor/singer, I felt an injustice for him at that notion. However, he has proven with his talents that "one should never judge a book by it's cover". :w00t:

{I'm soo ready for next week's episodes} :blush:

I cannot agree with you more denise31. I felt the same way when I first saw the poster of the cast. F4 leader did not look appealing at that first glance. Boy was I wrong at the time, Minho has totally made Goo Jun Pyo shines like a SUPERSTAR.

agree with all of you gals....when I first saw Min Ho's pix in BOF promotion never thought he was handsome or attractive.... give it a try to watch BOF because I loved Meteor Garden so much....he won me over at first sight....by the end of of first episode I was in love with Jun Pyo and now a totally BOF addict despite flawed storyline, directing and all....Min Ho really is an amazing and talented actor and had such strong screen presence and charisma that is hard to find with actors around his age...hope he wins best new actor awards

Gals, i just came across new pics from baidu. MinHo is wearing some very interesting outfits (check out the pyjamas like trousers). I don't know if this is a future scene from BOF or a CF shoots.

9214099bdd84d195c8eaf465.jpg

51d8274c87ce53d9d62afc67.jpg

1e2f76fb872f2144024f5667.jpg

Guest polaris

omgggg I lovee MInho/JunPyo's new less curly hairstyle. I think the PD didnt want to traumatize viewers with a TOO sudden transformation of curly to straight so he is giving us an adjustment time with this inbetween wavy sexy tousled look. :w00t: I love it!

Guest psycho2005

That doll is really cute.

But to be honest, I don't want the doll, I want the real one :phew:

As I promised earlier, some download links. Sorry it took sometime.

Surprisingly, we have sunshine today so I need to stay out as long as possible.

090222 OBS - Interview with Lee Min Ho

http://i43.tinypic.com/zurpxf.jpg

Download: Megaupload

20090223 KBS Star Magazine - Lee Min Ho cut

http://i43.tinypic.com/2mevlvn.jpg

Download: Megaupload

I am Sam - Lee Min Ho cut - Episode 02

I've posted the youtube links for this episode in previous post, here is the download links

Part 1/3 | English subtitle

Part 2/3 | English subtitle

Part 3/3 | English subtitle

Enjoy!

Thanks for the upload. Could someone please reupload Part 3/3. The MF link seemed faulty. I've tried several times and even clearing my browser cache before downloading again. I really appreciate your help. Thanks again.

Gals, i just came across new pics from baidu. MinHo is wearing some very interesting outfits (check out the pyjamas like trousers). I don't know if this is a future scene from BOF or a CF shoots.

] 9214099bdd84d195c8eaf465.jpg

] 51d8274c87ce53d9d62afc67.jpg

] 1e2f76fb872f2144024f5667.jpg

thanks for the pix audu...i din know MH smoke? :blink:

anyway, isnt he cute just squading down... :D

thanks for the pix audu...i din know MH smoke? :blink:

anyway, isnt he cute just squading down... :D

YES...he is so cute...and i love the straight hair...hahaha...(but i'm getting used to the curly hair in BOF though)

and it's common for koreans to smoke....majority of their actors/singers smoke.....i'm used to it already...

(in the past, i was quite sad that they smoke, but i have seen the best/handsome/cute actors/singers of korea smoking that i'm so immuned to it already).... if you see or know of a korean man who doesn't smoke or drink, that is really a BIG surprise... :sweatingbullets:

YES...he is so cute...and i love the straight hair...hahaha...(but i'm getting used to the curly hair in BOF though)

and it's common for koreans to smoke....majority of their actors/singers smoke.....i'm used to it already...

(in the past, i was quite sad that they smoke, but i have seen the best/handsome/cute actors/singers of korea smoking that i'm so immuned to it already).... if you see or know of a korean man who doesn't smoke or drink, that is really a BIG surprise... :sweatingbullets:

haha...i'm so into his character in BOF. anyway smoke or dont smoke it doesnt bother me anymore. :D

Guest musiquejunkie

Thanks siticantik3011 for the pictures!! :)

Episode 16 was good today! I loved the scene where Jandi & Junpyo

are stalking YJ & GE and he's taller than the wall, haha! LMH is really tall!

Guest yuri_and_hero

aww..lee min ho is sooooo cute! too cute! hehe! kawaii desune...fighting! i totally love the film, boys before flower..it's the best! fighting!

aww..lee min ho is sooooo cute! too cute! hehe! kawaii desune...fighting! i totally love the film, boys before flower..it's the best! fighting!

The camera loves him. He looks ravishing all the time!!! :blush:

Guest tofumui

Thanks siticantik3011 for the pictures!! :)

Episode 16 was good today! I loved the scene where Jandi & Junpyo

are stalking YJ & GE and he's taller than the wall, haha! LMH is really tall!

LOL yeah that was hilarious that he was so tall and JanDi plastering herself against the wall

thanks for the screencaps siticantik3011... i love that ice skating rink scene though it is so heart breaking since it is obvious that both of them still cares for each other and both of them are hurting... i just felt so sad for both of them when i watched that scene :(

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/id...195c8eaf465.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/id...3d9d62afc67.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/id...144024f5667.jpg

Mino smokes again(?) ^^ i dont know when these pics taken, hope that before BOF :rolleyes: