Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

11 hours ago, nika94 said:

@nina22 :D BiiiiG LOL at "maybe it's taylor swift?"?  Hehe

Guys, who do u think is the next lucky girl to be rumored dating lmh? maybe Selena gomze LOL :D

I do not speak very well in English. It makes you laugh so much. Then LOL your education and tolerance.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nina22 said:

I do not speak very well in English. It makes you laugh so much. Then LOL your education and tolerance.

I said LOL because It was funny you mentioned Taylor Swift's name. That's it. I never laughed at your English. I understood what you meant. :))  I found it funny how you connected my post with Taylor swift. :)) Why would I laugh at your English? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nika94 said:

I said LOL because It was funny you mentioned Taylor Swift's name. That's it. I never laughed at your English. I understood what you meant. :))  I found it funny how you connected my post with Taylor swift. :)) Why would I laugh at your English? 

.I'm not so bad know English to understand what you have written. The fact that you're joking  but not apologize even more evidence of the absence of tolerance 

• Like 2

Credit: as tagged

Gu Jun Pyo:heart: Love this scene. Gu Jun Pyo! You are still killing me with your charisma and unparalleled charms. He is SoOo gOood.

I feel nostalgic looking at this picture.:tears::tears: Boys Over Flowers is like my good old friend. It is said that some things are better when they are old. Like old songs, friends, movies. For me boys over flowers is like an all time favorite Kdrama. No drama can actually replace this drama for me. I experienced all the awesome feelings in this drama. 

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Gu Jun Pyo:heart: Love this scene. Gu Jun Pyo! You are still killing me with your charisma and unparalleled charms. He is SoOo gOood.

I feel nostalgic looking at this picture.:tears::tears: Boys Over Flowers is like my good old friend. It is said that some things are better when they are old. Like old songs, friends, movies. For me boys over flowers is like an all time favorite Kdrama. No drama can actually replace this drama for me. I experienced all the awesome feelings in this drama. 

@nika94dear, I agree with you. BOF is one of my favorite... seems to be my comfort zone. love watching it over and over again, i never get tired, I even memorized some of the cheesy lines! 

Oh Gu Jun Pyo, you made our hearts trembling all the time.

"You are the Moon that can never escape me" ~ GJP

CqIAUqhUMAAlaDi.jpg

• Like 8