Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

12 Dramas Where The Male Leads Were Jerks But We Fell For Them Anyway

(skipped unrelated.....)

There is a fairly large trend of rude or brusque male lead characters in dramas; and even though it might not be very logical to fall for a cold person who acts like a jerk, we usually end up falling for these rascals anyways. Maybe the term “jerk” is a little harsh for some of the characters on this list, but most of these main men either have a “tsundere” personality (Cold outward behavior while actually warm and caring), or they have a straight up bad personality that changes throughout the story.

Here are just a few dramas, in no specific order, that have the bad boys who shamelessly stole our hearts!

Boys Over Flowers 3

Money seems to have a part in ruining peoples personalities; and it is as unrelenting as ever while it crafted the persona of Goo Joon Pyo (Lee Min Ho)! From an affluent family, with practically endless wealth, he has only made three friends. Sadly, these three do not improve upon his character, but instead help him terrorize the school his family practically owns as the infamous F4! His mother is a calloused businesswoman who couldn’t care less about her son as long as he will be the heir to the empire of business she has formed at the cost of her family’s love.

A popular Korean romance drama; we couldn’t help but enjoy Joon Pyo’s character development when he encounters others from the “real” world in this classic!

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

More gif  :

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing these NICE & COOL gifs. I didn't expect that doing action is one of LMH's - can I call it "passions? Since "CH" I noticed that he loves doing action scenes. Doing action scenes is dangerous but I guess he feels that it could hype him up.  I guess this is the reason why it becomes part of him. I noticed that he's good now on doing stunts & martial arts. I think LMH films these action scenes comfortably now. :P

• Like 6

The hashtags  #李敏镐# on Weibo has been read over 77,800,000,000 times and now is a super hashtags.

005Uf2zYjw1f4q37dthshj306a03b74b.jpg

1. 622 Lee Min Ho Happy Birthday : 476,260,000 read

2. Lee Min Ho : 77,800,000,000 read

3. Bounty Hunters Lee Min Ho : 10,900,000,000 read

4. 701 Movie Bounty Hunters : 1,300,000,000 read

If you have a Weibo account, you may follow this super hashtags :

http://www.weibo.com/p/1008083ab39f4ae912a63194497c2b68b80a3a/super_home

• Like 12

Kim Woo-bin, Lee Min-ho, Gong Yoo and Kim Rae-won, the F4

photo733035.jpg

Those with broad shoulders are coming back with dramas this year. They are Kim Woo-bin, Kim Rae-won, Gong Yoo and Lee Min-ho. They are handsome, over 185.5 CM in height and have smooth voices. Let's not forget their broad shoulders which look comfy to relax in.

(skipped unrelated.....)

photo733031.jpg

- Lee Min-ho, the pretty boy with broad shoulders

Lee Min-ho earned the nickname "Pretty Boy" thanks to "Boys over Flowers". This is the first time in 3 years he's coming back with a drama; it's titled "The Legend of the Blue Sea" which is written by Park Ji-eun who has made Kim Soo-hyeon-I a Hallyu star with "My Love from the Star".

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 7

Lifestyle: Here’s your best chance to meet Lee Min-ho

BY ANUSHA VENKAT on JUNE 10, 2016 in LIFESTYLE(<>

South Korean heartthrob Lee Min-ho has just confirmed that he will be attending the 19th Shanghai International Film Festival.

Reports suggest that the ace actor will walk the red carpet at this glorified Asian event that starts tomorrow (Saturday). For the actor, however, it will provide an opportunity to promote his upcoming film, “Bounty Hunters.” The romantic- thriller-comedy is slated for a July 1 release. It will be Lee’s debut film in China.

Bounty Hunters

“Bounty Hunters” is an action-comedy flick about a group of people traveling all over Asia in search of money. Its production house had released several posters and teaser video clips to hike expectations. The movie is directed by Tae-ra Shin and written by Edmond Wong.

http://atimes.com/2016/06/lifestyle-heres-your-best-chance-to-meet-lee-min-ho/

• Like 6