Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest yyanz1

KIA Weibo update 

@mtdt what it said here ?

This is just a kia promotional ad. Nth related to minho's Beijing visit.

Guest califgirl

Just finished I am Sam last night. Even though the story was kind of disturbing (student and teacher relationship parts), plus Min-ho's character was a little sissy, I found Heo Mo-se very irresistible because of his cuteness and good heart. Not to mention, he looked so good in the military uniform.

[army.jpg

Guest cutecutegirl

Minho oppa is currently filming for "Gangnam Blues" BUT why haven't a lot of photos come out?I remember the time that the shooting for "The Heirs" started A LOT of photos came out back 2 back!By the way,I am very sad that uri MinHo oppa is feeling sad & we may not be able to see him SMILE for a while!! :( :(

Updates

韩都衣舍李敏镐粉丝团 #电影资讯#今天(4.19)去拍摄现场的人不少。然后,听说敏镐今天以乞丐的装扮进行的拍摄~~完全想不到当时的场景~~[哈哈][哈哈]]据说明天还是继续电影的拍摄~~ 来源:@米诺子爱大萌思密达
Gangnam Blues - Today a lot of fans went to the location to see.  Heard that Minho was in a "beggar" outlook doing filming.  really cannot imagineHeard that tomorrow would continue with the filming.
PS: I also saw some minoz asking who wants to go check out the location as they would like to share transport there.  It's quite a distance I read.

Thanks mttd for the very useful info and very nice photos. Oh I love the big teddy bear and the actor too, both of them are so cute!!

Regarding MinHo's beggar look in the GB's today filming, it's same as my guess when I looked at his Star 1 wild photos :D

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[bTS4]Lee Min-ho 이민호 LG手机 CF

credit LeeMinho MinozChannel

Guest yyanz1

Updates

#电影资讯#今天(4.19)去拍摄现场的人不少。然后,听说敏镐今天以乞丐的装扮进行的拍摄~~完全想不到当时的场景~~[哈哈][哈哈]]据说明天还是继续电影的拍摄~~ 来源:@米诺子爱大萌思密达

Gangnam Blues - Today a lot of fans went to the location to see.  Heard that Minho was in a "beggar" outlook doing filming.  really cannot imagine
Heard that tomorrow would continue with the filming.

PS: I also saw some minoz asking who wants to go check out the location as they would like to share transport there.  It's quite a distance I read.

Ahhh how i wish i am in Seoul now!! :( Btw, i am just curious how Minoz able to know the shooting locations? :-? :-??

Jeez the LG BTS,  him in suit and slick hair.. *internal scream*  The KIA ad with the Chinese words screaming in my face is quite scary though. Hahaha
Hmmm but I hope he can concentrate on his film and not get distracted by his commercial engagements, even though we will miss him. Some directors/investors probably don't like actors who cannot commit fully to the filming schedule.
I haven't seen any of his pre-BOF dramas, which is a better choice to start with?  :D