Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

omg,

he looks hott in the tuxedo, even though the tail is a little long hahaha! definitley a big plus that he's tall because he looks good next to any girl, well anything in general

looks like he's straining his neck hahaha

from what i've seen,

he's a good kisser :)

Guest joeydragonlady

Kyaa! They are doing the zoo segment! I loved that part of the manga although it comes right after the Teen of Japan

but still they get to walk around with a little boy, sooo cute! I wonder how the series will end because this part changes the

time line a bit.

Guest tofumui

awww MinHo looks so cute eating the cotton candy.. i really can't wait to see how the night will turn out for JunPyo and JanDi and then a date at the park with a kid to tag along.. lol i can just see how he's going to be so upset since it's not a double date anymore but a third wheeler.. :lol:

Guest snowqueen00

min ho getting more more handsome..and manly..^^ looking forward to see this eps

best of luck in everything LMH..fighting:D

Good morning Mino lovers!!~~ :) *it's 9.10 AM in my country.. and work! work! work! again... aissshh...<_<*

and i feel so fresh looking at Mino's piccies today... *drool* *forget those worksheets!*

http://i41.tinypic.com/2092gk6.jpg

OhhMaaGoddd!~~.. maaaaaaann this guy is sooo freakin' HOT in casual shirt... :sweatingbullets:

yess..yess..yess!! HE looks so HOT in the tuxedo.. :wub:

He always looks HOT!

thanks a lot for sharing those awesome pics of Mino... <33333

I am sooooooo happy.

It's sad to be this affected by a television show. ♥♥♥♥

especially BOF drama.. *sighs*

if BOF has finished, i dunno what am i goin to do on Mon-Tue at 10.00pm korean time,, T___________T

edit with more pics at the zoo :)

15dmo1e.jpg

2e5mmok.jpg

34jexy8.jpg

2el8rd4.jpg

DC-INSIDE LEE MIN HO GALLERY + PLease Don't Hotlink

Guest ml_87

OMG, Mino is too tall in the zoo pics! and his legs are too straight, too!

but, A KISS!! WOW, i miss a pro-kisser Jun Pyo! :D

Guest vthinkg

Re the Cadillac promo ambassador, the news article said LMH took the role for nothing.

They offered a lot of money for him to promote Cadillac, but LMH was modestly rejected the money

and accepted as a gratitude for leasing cars in BOF shooting and LMH himself loved the Cadillac

for its' safety.

What an angel!!

He put fidelity over money and sacrificed his huge income.

Thanks to everyone for posting many gorgeous pictures of Lee MinHo! ;):):D Love them all! hehe. And what an honorable guy!!! Can't believe that he graciously rejected the endorsement money from Cadillac, I mean wow!!! Of course this only makes me like him even more...heehee :blush: :blush: :blush: I'm so excited to see what his future will bring...

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

lmao...thankies guys for all those beautifull pixies...it really brightens up my day...n guess what...i love MINO pic with him eating the COTTON CANDY!!!he looks soo adorable like a child who just got their first COTTON CANDY...gehehe.. :phew:

kje_chocolate...amazing pix u hv but its kinda slow here to view them..btw thnks a lot!!!!

Guest chiara

Oh.My.God

vivian, have I ever said that I love you? Well, I do!

I want a copy of High Cut!

Geez, even this dog is luckier than me, lol

x2q9gl.jpg

other pics

2mh8s50.jpg

pugc3.jpg

vnfqsx.jpg

2vjpfdw.jpg

credit: dcinside

please do not hotlink

thank goodness LMH exists!hahaha..im just happy i didn't hesitate to watch BOF..i was going to wait it out, but seeing LMH just got me glued in..last time i got really into soompi was when My Girl/Lee Dong Wook days..im gonna miss my GJP LMH!

Guest kje_chocolate

Just asking my friend in Seoul for help, she is promise will buy one for me...

And now, I want have these notebook - not one, but all ^^

chiara, I love your posting Mino's photo too

49c32d8e872f7_f.jpg

49c32d8fed1d9_f.jpg

49c32d910db19_f.jpg

Source: DAVE

Guest chiara

Those notebooks and planners are cute, but I don't think I will write something on it, it just doesn't feel right, lol.

Other pics

2hgvf6b.jpg

2eydk55.jpg

vex4rq.jpg

awssnc.jpg

please do not hotlink

I really love his sleeping pose, it seems peaceful.

Those notebooks and planners are cute, but I don't think I will write something on it, it just doesn't feel right, lol.

Another pic

http://i41.tinypic.com/2hgvf6b.jpg

I really love his sleeping pose, it seems peaceful.

Goodness, is he human?? I would think this is a perfect wax sculpture! I'm not at all surprised why JK will want to touch JP when she watches him sleep in epi 21. I want to do the same too :P

Guest Azura

Hi peeps...i'm the latest fanatic for Lee MinHo.

I'm lucky enough to meet and have a hand shake with this cute namja last week at Gimbo airport when the BOF team returned from Jeju. Very nice chap and down to earth.

Anyone here interested to go for his Bday celebration in June??

Omigosh!!!!! It's raining LMH pictures!!!! I love IT. The fans pics of the "date @ the zoo" were really clear, the scene totally remind me of the other two versions, one of my favorite part of the drama and manga. It's amazing how fans are soo updated about the filming location, to be able to capture such clear and precise images.

Many thanks to 'maymay','chiara' and 'kje_chocolate 'for supplying the great photos. =)

p.s. I've never seen such a GORGEOUS groom in my LIFE. :blush:

I can just look @ LMH all day and not be bored.

WOW! i only left for a couple hours but lots Mino's pics have been dropped here!!. ..:w00t:

i wish Gmarket sell the HIGHCUT tabloid <_<

anyway, thaaaaaaaanks you so much Vi & Chiara.. <3333

hi azura, OMG! you are so lucky! envious to you... ^^;;

what did you do there??

please share his pics at Kimpo here, if any.... thanks! :)

count me if you wanna go for his bday party.... :rolleyes:

hopefully he will celebrate his bday with fans. that would be so great!! ^^

then i wouldnt spend lots money for nothing there! >,<

.oh yeah... i still wanna stalk another actors, though lol

yumeaki, yes, he's a human! LOL

and thankful to GOD for creating such a perfect guy like Lee Min Ho thru his parents.. ^^;; *ameen*

edit with pics from KBS - updated ones. have been posted by Vi bellow.. ^^

it's still friday but they have updated some pictures for next episode!

add: cr KBS

efh0n7.jpg

JOONDI <333

151001178_L.jpg

151001177_L.jpg

151001176_L.jpg

151003326_L.jpg

151003325_L.jpg

151003324_L.jpg

151001175_L.jpg

MInSun's chemistry is juz sooooo............ :wub: