Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest siticantik3011

Taken from GHS's thread~

something about goo hye sun and lee min ho again... i think is something about their interaction at je ju island filming.

제주도에서 공항촬영하고 준표잔디재경+스텝들이랑

식사하러 갔나봐요

자리는

준표잔디스텝스텝

스텝재경감독스텝

이렇게 앉았대요

글고 요 후기쓴 학생 친구가 잔디를 너무 좋아해서

잔디머리같은거 좀 따라했나봐요 피부도 하얗다고하고

그거보고 민호가 잔디 닮은거같다 하더니

쿠한테 이 친구가 더 이쁜거같다며 숟가락을 입에 물고 웃었다네요

그러니까 쿠가 뭐?! 이러더니 다시 밥을 먹더라고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

쿠 밥먹다가 목에 뭐가 걸렸는지 켁켁거리니까

민호가 등짝 세게 후려쳐줬다고 ㅋㅋ 그러니까 쿠 다시 밥에 열중 ㅋㅋ

닭다리도 잡고 진지하게 뜯었다네요

민호도 닭다리 뜯는 쿠보고 피식 웃었다고하고 ㅋㅋ

아니 이건 뭐 실제가 더 금잔디 ㅋㅋㅋ

민호가 밥먹으면서 자꾸 흘리니까 쿠가 너가 애기냐고 왜 이렇게 흘리냐며

웃었다고도하고

민호보다 혜선이가 더 많이 먹었다네요

민호는 밥을 많이 안먹나봐요

체력을 위해서 많이 먹어야지~!!!!!

作者:惠善Love/Baidu

From http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/

Anyone can translate this? Super wanna know what happen between them....haha

Hey, I'm new to this thread but I just wanted to add a little translation to what the writer wrote

It seems that JP, JD, and JK went out to eat with the staff of the drama when they were done shooting in Jeju.

The seating arrangement was JP, JD, Staff, Staff

Staff, JK, Director, Staff

There was a student nearby that really liked JD's character so she followed her style and JP made a comment about how the girl looked prettier than JD while biting his finger. JD reacted with a playful "what?" and returned to her eating

JD got something caught in her throat and JP helped her by patting her back to let the food go down. JD resumed her eating and grabbed a chicken drumstick and concentrated on eating it. Watching an intense JD over her food, JP gave out a laugh.

JP kept spilling his food and JD playfully joked, "Are you a kid? Why do you keep spilling your food" and followed with a laugh.

It seems that JP doesn't eat that much, JD eats as much if not more than him

~These are just some rough translations of what was described by a fan account.

Guest mirca

LMH got endorsement of TRUGEN male apparel CF from this fall

in place of Jo In Sung.

More goodies for LMH's fans.

credit: dc minho gall and dave fan cafe

j.jpg

j2.jpg

6337239986340628475530.jpg

6337240011663417695530.jpg

5.jpg

Guest samgirl

that's good news , Jo In sung has been representing TRUGEN for the longest time and him going to the army and all, they need another powerful pretty boy to continue the legacy, perfect choice!

Guest mirca

that's good news , Jo In sung has been representing TRUGEN for the longest time and him going to the army and all, they need another powerful pretty boy to continue the legacy, perfect choice!

If possible, I will bring the news article in Korea.

By the way here's fantastic article of LMH if you guys have seen or not.

I brought it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W magazine March 2009

Cinderella MAN

<Boys over flowers> is a Cinderella story which an ordinary girl takes everything.

But in this drama it's not Geum Jan Di but Lee Min Ho who became real Cinderella.

Lee Min Ho has a sharp face and long body. A thin silhouette body with no intentional

puff lets us glance a boy from a 23-year-old man(21 and half in English).

People say LMH gets on an elevator for success with luck overnight. But he has been

stepped on stairs step by step from high-teen dramas and sub roles of movies and dramas.

LMH has not shown many things yet.

But when hot-blooded Gu Jun Pyo pours out harsh emotion, we can discover a possibility

from his expressions varies relentlessly like tropical skies.

SYNDROME. It can't be explained with no other words for these happenings surrounding

LMH these days. LMH is the most fresh icon in Korean entertainment industry. His name

is the hottest issue maker that even his cell-phone display picture can be a topic.

From advertising agencies to talk show writers every media wants to get him.

And the only chance is given to <W Korea> among fashion magazines to picture him.

LMH's agency gave prudent permission to us though the stiff situation couldn't make

it with any other magazine but only one could be W.

But the drama <Boys over Flowers> tight shooting schedules were distressful. Shooting

today and airing tomorrow or shooting in the morning and airing at night. So there's

no way but running to the site.

It was easy to find out LMH, no, Gu Jun Pyo in the shooting site. Just following girls' screaming dashing

to somewhere or finding curly hair rising high among similar heights.

Actors on location in tight schedule are exhausted normally or on the edge of emotion.

But is LMH too young? Or the success at this moment sweeter than sleep? He was bright

and vivid enough.

When moving to other places during scenes he slided down the stair baluster. And when the

cameras stopped running he mimicked Geum Jan Di's perky action like a naughty boy sometimes.

For shooting scene of stripped to his waist he repeated serious push ups but in the real

scene he shrugged his shoulder with ashamed look. His husky voice from a cold couldn't

bother resounding hello to us. I felt sorry for accepting his greeting.

<Boys over Flowers> is Gu Junpyo's drama. From the original casting of F4, Kim Bum for

role of So E Jung and Kim Hyun Joong for Yoon Ji Hoo were on topic. But LMH's taking over

<BOF> for his drama wholly wasn't merely his role of Gu Jun Pyo was bigger. His fortunes

like getting on a helicopter or a sports car instead of a city bus, his reckless

character like getting all that he wants, his pure love style of cherishing one girl

in his own resolute way. These settings are charming enough fantastically.

But <BOF> is not a perfect drama. A cliche of setting and describing conflicts

overflows but what makes us immersed forgetting all those things is LMH's trivial

details. For example when he loses his control over Geum Jan Di(more than once

in each episode definitely), Gu Jun Pyo's expressions of perplexity, sorrow, embarrassment,

anger, annoyance are real. In there we find a persuation of agreement that we can to

see his acting from now on not as of a handsome CF model.

It's a fortune for LMH to meet Gu Jun Pyo with no comment. Most actors perceive themselves

through many dramas and movies barely. But LMH marked clear favorable impression lightly

for meeting intense character than any actor. Right now LMH is Gu Jun Pyo. It's not only

a blessing but also a poison. For this young actor what's more important is not that

his absorption to his character but how to escaping from it.

LMH's beautiful face and long legs are the most competitive merit right now. But we remember

those moments of Jang Dong Gun and Won Bin's growth as actors and moments of genuine actions.

It's a pleasure to find a young actor waiting and watching these moments together.

Time past 12 o'clock when Cinderella man comes back to himself. LMH's real story begins

when he lets down Gu Jun Pyo's curly hair.

Editor/Hwang Sun Woo

Translated by minspell, dcinside minho gallery

(for Asian Minho's fans, please mark the source for this article)

If possible, I will bring the news article in Korea.

By the way here's fantastic article of LMH if you guys have seen or not.

I brought it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W magazine March 2009

Cinderella MAN

(for Asian Minho's fans, please mark the source for this article)

Thanks so much sis. He's really "Cinderella Man"!

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

omo...*drools* thnx kje_chocolate for those amazing pixie...LMH is soo hawtttt...*nose bleed*...the red car in the pic is sooo LOVE...but love LMH more...did he lose much weight???lmao...oppa please eat more...lol

:sweatingbullets: :blush: :blush:

Guest tofumui

Interview with flower boy Lee Minho whom no one can possibly dislike

Souce: http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200903/...l?click=article

-----------------------

I'll just translate some parts I understand. Minho was asked how he felt about the kiss scene with goo hyesun?

He said that he was initially immersed in his role and therefore didn't feel embarrassment or shy.

awww yeah it would definitely be interesting if MinHo starred in a drama series with SongHyeKyo unnie.. i think everyone will have the shivers when acting with her.. she is definitely not only gorgeous but an excellent actress..

W magazine March 2009

Cinderella MAN

<Boys over flowers> is a Cinderella story which an ordinary girl takes everything. But in this drama it's not Geum Jan Di but Lee Min Ho who became real Cinderella.

Editor/Hwang Sun Woo

Translated by minspell, dcinside minho gallery

aww thanks for the article..

awww yeah it would definitely be interesting if MinHo starred in a drama series with SongHyeKyo unnie.. i think everyone will have the shivers when acting with her.. she is definitely not only gorgeous but an excellent actress..

aww thanks for the article..

Actually i would like to see him act with Yoon Eun Hye....kekeke...

it will be an interesting couple as well...

For Hye Kyo, he might only be able to be her brother in the drama....... :sweatingbullets:

im so happy for lee min ho's success..he deserves it..he is not just good looking, but he is a very talented actor..you can tell that he pours his 101% in his work..even though his character JP is not getting a lot of brownie points lately, he can still put a smile on my face..just eating that bag of ramen was so cute of lmh..it's really hard to imagine to find another actor who can do it as dorky and cute like lee min ho!

Actually i would like to see him act with Yoon Eun Hye....kekeke...

it will be an interesting couple as well...

For Hye Kyo, he might only be able to be her brother in the drama....... :sweatingbullets:

Me too, I would love to see him with YEH even though she is his noona again. SHK is no doubt beautiful, but she looks more mature and that would limit the possibility of her and Minho in a drama as lover. In his next drama, he should pair up with a well establish actress who has good acting skills, not just a pretty face with two expressions. And I cannot think of anyone except YEH.

Me too, I would love to see him with YEH even though she is his noona again. SHK is no doubt beautiful, but she looks more mature and that would limit the possibility of her and Minho in a drama as lover. In his next drama, he should pair up with a well establish actress who has good acting skills, not just a pretty face with two expressions. And I cannot think of anyone except YEH.

I think so too. Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Min Ho will complement each other both in looks and talents.

I would like them to play the roles of YEH as a rich girl and LMH as a regular guy. Totally different

from what they had done before. (YEH was a commoner in Goong and a service girl in CP while LMH is

the mighty GJP in BOF). I've noticed in most Kdramas, female lead is always poor. :mellow:

WOW!! JunPyo_JanDi, those are really nice!!!! thanks!!! :D

Guest kje_chocolate

BTS photo from BOF

49b8fdcbc9cb7_f.jpg

49b8fdcce5e59_f.jpg

49b8fdce38132_f.jpg

49b8fdcfb010d_f.jpg

49b8fdd1258a4_f.jpg

49b8fdd2a35ee_f.jpg

49b8fdd4331fb_f.jpg

49b8fdd599d42_f.jpg

49b8fdd68a727_f.jpg

Credit : DC Minho

Do not hot link please

I really love this photo so much

49b8fde1cf1a2_f.gif

Wedding scene from Jeju Island...

No Jan Di ????

Jae Kyung wear wedding dress...

I am really sick of her...

49b8ff5340089_f.jpg

49b8ff58bc6f7_f.jpg

49b8ff5b15ac1_f.jpg

49b8ff5cabe1c_f.jpg

LMH looks really good at the airport in his red sneaks and scarf. Yum, Yum.

I'm extremely tired of the non-otp's having so much screen time while my true OTP suffers. Come on folks. Are they really only going to be happy, the last 10 minutes of ep 25? /screams from frustration.

calm down girls, according to this article,

the wedding is canceled by JK first. she's rejected the wedding.

주례 : 이 결혼에 이의가 있으신 분 있습니까? 지금 이의를 제기하든가 아니면 영원히 침묵하시기 바랍니다.

Officer: Does anybody have objections to this marriage? Objections either now or forever silence, please.

하재경 : 이의 있습니다.

HJK: Objection.

소이정.윤지후.송호빈.구혜선 : 이의 있습니다.

SYJ, YJH, SWB, [GHS? lol] GJD: Objection.

강회장 : 재경아 너! ……(퇴장)

President Kang: Jae Kyeong! You.......!(leave)

B)

Vivian, thanks for the BTS of BOF.

though i couldnt breath @ that small room with full of crews ..O_o

but as long as MInHo is there, i would b fine..LOL

-edit-

haha.. i love reading the encouters of MinHo and HyeSun at the table. they both seem pretty close ...^_^'

webby & mirca, thanks a lot for bringing MinHo's articles here.

who can possibly dislike him???... any? :rolleyes:

oh W - writer! please , don't stop there! write our Cinderalla Man's real story, when he lets down Gu Jun Pyo's curly hair! 제발!!!~~~~~

Officer: Does anybody have objections to this marriage? Objections either now or forever silence, please.

B)

=O i cannot wait for that scene! sounds epic! haha they all stand up and say that?! haha

is this the next episode? eh how heartbreaking for jandi just to be there...

and seriously pyo what were you thinking going through with that, that doing what your mom wants you to do.

B)

But this is my issue, why the hell is JK the one to call this mess off? She has to take action or presumably idiot!Pyo would really have gone through with it. WTF?

It should be JunPyo who vehemently denies the wedding. Dude shouldn't even be at the altar!

It just really pisses me off. Sorry if I'm being unreasonable.

At this rate I haven't seen the undying love and even I'm wondering why JD would take him back.

Granted, I'm not feeling the JiHoo either, so there's no chance of me jumping ship, even when my ship has morphed into a little dinghy with rotting wood and holes. But even so, I can admit that JP's character has been destroyed.