Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

The Busan Film Festival Market will present “The Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint” for the first time. 

The English title will also be “THE PROPHET”. The Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint is set to captivate the world next summer.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

cr: ThePresentCo, Shywdy

• Blob 4

*** While the drama list only includes series airing on broadcast television, the  actor list also includes cast members from OTT shows.“Pachinko” leads Kim Min Ha and Lee Min Ho made the list at No. 7 and No. 9 respectively.

Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings For 4th Week on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Jung Hae In (“Love Next Door”)
  2. Jung So Min (“Love Next Door”)
  3. Park Shin Hye (“The Judge from Hell”)
  4. Shin Min Ah (“No Gain No Love”)
  5. Shin Hae Sun (“Dear Hyeri”)
  6. Kim Young Dae (“No Gain No Love”)
  7. Kim Min Ha (“Pachinko” Season 2)
  8. Lee Jin Uk (“Dear Hyeri”)
  9. Lee Min Ho (“Pachinko” Season 2)
  10. Han So Hee (“Gyeongseong Creature” Season 2)

credit : soompi news

On 10/5/2024 at 7:24 PM, syntyche said:

The Busan Film Festival Market will present “The Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint” for the first time. 

The English title will also be “THE PROPHET”. The Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint is set to captivate the world next summer.

cr: ThePresentCo, Shywdy

@syntyche   thanks for sharing this. I totally forgot this movie was filming because I hardly read updates about it. The billing order between Ahn Hyo Seob and Lee Min Ho is simply that the former is playing the male lead as the reader's viewpoint sucked into the webtoon while the latter is the male lead of the webtoon world. I hope this will be decent. I love the poster.

10 Highest Paid Korean Actors and Actresses Per Kdrama Episode 2024: Kim Soo Hyun, Jung Hae In, More

Korean drama series are becoming popular worldwide, and there has been a notable increase in the popularity of these shows' actors and actresses. With the rise in worldwide fame and appreciation of Korean dramas, the actors also earn recognition and significant compensation for the shows they perform in.

Many Korean actors are earning a lot of money and recognition due to their impressive work. The following Korean actors are the highest-paid in 2024, and these actors earned hefty amounts as an episode from different shows.

The efforts and work of most actors are undeniable, and each actor mentioned below is the best in the specified field.

From veterans to rising names, the following actors are Korean legends and have earned a well-deserved place in the hearts of worldwide fans.

Lee Min Ho

Last but not least, Lee Min-ho earned around USD 80,000 per episode before appearing in Pachinko. Not only was he a star of Boys Over Flowers, but he was also a household name with a large fan base.

The actors on the list are popular not only in Korea but also overseas. Their pay mirrors their extraordinary talent and the widespread success of K-dramas. 

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/135478/20241008/10-highest-paid-korean-actors-actresses-per-kdrama-episode-2024.htm

Hmm, I guess this part of the interview wasn't release since it was filmed when LMH was in NY

I'm beyond happy reading all the praise for LMH's acting.  I plan to watch tomorrow.

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Hmm, I guess this part of the interview wasn't release since it was filmed when LMH was in NY

I'm beyond happy reading all the praise for LMH's acting.  I plan to watch tomorrow.

@CarolynH   thanks for sharing this. Lee Min Ho says that "Pachinko" made him mature. I believe him because of the many facets of his complex character here. After a remarkable run of 8 episodes, the series came to an end. Time flies so fast! I wonder just what this show would be remembered as. It’s more than just a line in his filmography but it's something he really needed in his career.

• Like 1

I now rank Hansu as my favorite character portrayed by LMH.  Before Hansu, Gu Joon Pyo and Heo Joon Jae were my favorites.  

I tried to convince my friend to watch Pachinko.  She's well read, but when I mentioned Pachinko, she looked at me blankly.  She has a 3 month subscription to Apple, so I'm hopeful that she'll watch.

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I now rank Hansu as my favorite character portrayed by LMH.  Before Hansu, Gu Joon Pyo and Heo Joon Jae were my favorites. 

@CarolynH   Lee Yoon Sung in my idea has the best character of all his K-drama's characters. He is brave but, kind. Lee Min Ho was awesome. Heo Joon Jae is my next. He plays a conman here but, he does have a lot of heart and has a sweet side. This character might not super likable at first, but he’s funny and a bit aloof and he grows on you.

• Like 1

*** While the drama list only includes series airing on broadcast television, the actor list also includes cast members from OTT shows—and “Pachinko” stars Kim Min Ha and Lee Min Ho made this week’s list at No. 7 and No. 8 respectively.

Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. Jung Hae In (“Love Next Door”)
  2. Park Shin Hye (“The Judge from Hell”)
  3. Jung So Min (“Love Next Door”)
  4. Shin Hae Sun (“Dear Hyeri”)
  5. Shin Min Ah (“No Gain No Love”)
  6. Kim Young Dae (“No Gain No Love”)
  7. Kim Min Ha (“Pachinko” Season 2)
  8. Lee Min Ho (“Pachinko” Season 2)
  9. Kang Hoon (“Dear Hyeri”)
  10. Lee Jin Uk (“Dear Hyeri”)

credit : soompi news

7 romantic K-drama dialogues that taught us about love

K-dramas are known for their romance and portrayal of love.

Romance is a big aspect of most K-dramas. Romantic South Korean dramas played a huge part in making K-dramas a global phenomenon. Dramas like Goblin, Crash Landing on You and more feature engaging love stories that keep the viewers hooked. Additionally, the dialogues also become memorable and make the experience unforgettable. Here are 7 romantic K-drama dialogues on love. 

• Lee Min Ho in Boys Over Flower

“What’s so hard about love? You simply grab the other’s hand and refuse to let go.” 

Boys Over Flower is a 2009 romantic comedy starring Lee Min Ho, Gu Hye Son, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum and Kim Joon. The drama is based on a Japanese comic and tells the story of Geum Jan Di who belongs to a poor family but gets an opportunity to be a part of a prestigious school for the wealthy. Here she meets the notorious F4 which consists of the most good-looking and most powerful future inheritors of big business. 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/7-romantic-k-drama-dialogues-that-taught-us-about-love-kim-soo-hyuns-confession-in-my-love-from-the-star-to-yoo-in-nas-letter-in-goblin-1353431

On 10/14/2024 at 10:33 AM, CarolynH said:

I tried to convince my friend to watch Pachinko.  She's well read, but when I mentioned Pachinko, she looked at me blankly.  She has a 3 month subscription to Apple, so I'm hopeful that she'll watch.

@CarolynH   There were reports that there are plans for season 3 and I guess this is possible since the final episode left us with major cliffhangers. I'm curious as Noa begins a new journey at Waseda University and the plot becomes more complex as it reaches into the 1990s. I hope your friend can watch the series. All episodes are still available to stream on Apple TV+.