Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Is Oppa gonna attend SBS drama award?! 

I wanna see Lee Min Ho himself. We see Hoe Jun Jae every Wed-Thur. :D But in these award ceremony, we can see Oppa and that is a whole different feeling.

I miss Lee Min Ho Oppa :heart:

PS  I really want 2 see Jun Ji Hyun and Oppa together! :))

• Like 10

"The Legend of the Blue Sea" Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's underwater kiss

photo801545.jpg

Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho's underwater kissed lasted a minute at the end.

The thirteenth episode of the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" on the 28th, started with Joon-jae (Lee Min-ho) and Sim Cheong's (Jeon Ji-hyeon) kiss.

Sim Cheong was sure Joon-jae liked her so she repeated the words, "Heo Joon-jae likes me" over and over in her head. Then she witnessed Yoo-ran's (Nah Yeong-hee) bag being stolen by a thief and got it back for her.

Joon-jae cooperated with Detective Hong (Park Hae-soo) to catch Ma Dae-yeong (Seong Dong-il). He then comforted Cheong who was terrified at the thought of Ma Dae-yeong. Later, Joon-jae went to see professor Jin (Lee Ho-jae) to be hypnotized into a state where he could see Se-hwa (Jeon Ji-hyeon) and Dam-ryeong (Lee Min-ho) struck by arrows, which were shot by Yang (Seong Dong-il). They both meet the same fate and the viewing percentage went up to 19.7%.

The metropolitan viewing percentage went all the way up to 17.2% and topped the drama charts this day. The percentage was 18.4% according to TNMS in the capital area too.

40% of the percentage share was taken up by male teenagers, 30% my female and 51% by females in their 40s.

SBS drama sources say the fact that Cheong has become much brighter because she knows Joon-jae likes her as well and the story about Dam-ryeong and Se-hwa must have caused this affect.

The fourteen episode of "The Legend of the Blue Sea" is scheduled to broadcast on the 4th of January.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-jeon-ji-hyeon-and-lee-min-ho-s-underwater-kiss-101987.html

• Like 7