Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

16 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Lee Min Ho's perfect visuals shine even in b-cuts for 'Bazaar'

A-cut, b-cut, it doesn't matter. Lee Min Ho looks shockingly handsome in every cut!

On November 24, 'Bazaar' shared extra cuts from their recent photo shoot with Lee Min Ho. It's hard to believe these are b-cuts as the actor shows off his incredibly perfect visuals. 

Isn't Lee Min Ho charming? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/lee-min-hos-perfect-visuals-shine-even-in-b-cuts-for-bazaar

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this. LMH is so handsome here. :P

BTW, I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here who celebrates it. Thanksgiving Day is doubly special for the Korean Family. They never miss celebrating it. I am thankful to have such wonderful people in my life. :D

6 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Hello handsome Dam Ryung. :heart:

*** Also, thanks for sharing these captures from the drama. Sorry, I don't compare since both are my biases but do you know that this drama beat Lee Jun Ki's last drama for its premier EP in Malaysia? It achieved 84% higher rating than LJK's drama. His drama is highly anticipated there. It's winning the timeslot across all pay-TV channels. It is the top programme of the day across all international channels. 

"Legend of the Blue Sea" airs every Thursday and Friday at 8.10pm, within 24 hours of its Korean telecast. It is available first and exclusively on ONE HD, Astro Ch. 393. :P

• Like 2

*** I'm happy that Lotte has included Lee Min Ho into the mix so we’ll be getting seven first kisses from (7) hunks. I'm also happy that LJK, Taec & JCW are part of this web-drama. It's just that during the presscon we only saw (4) of the seven men turned- up. I'm sure LMH is busy filming the drama that's why, he was not able to attend. :P

• Like 1

Another versions:

Lee Min-ho‘s B-Cut reel Photoshoot

Fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar recently shared the B-Cut reel of their photoshoot with actor Lee Min-ho, Thursday. 

Harper‘s Bazaar released the photos to heighten anticipation for the SBS drama “Legend of the Blue Seas.”

They shared the photos through their official Instagram handle. Along with the photos was a caption that read, “Many of you are waiting for ”Legend of the Blue Sea“ to air right? Take a look at these B-Cut reel photos while you wait.” 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611251453348259793_2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harper’s Bazaar releases b-cuts of Lee Min Ho

CyFv3AoUUAAfCjY.jpg

Harper’s Bazaar magazine released the b-cuts of actor Lee Min Ho from their latest edition.

Lee Min Ho is the current artist featured in the latest edition of Harper’s Bazaar and although most of Lee Min Ho’s photos are picture perfect, these ones released were not able to make it to the cut.

But because the magazine find it a pity to not share to his fans, they also released the b-cuts.

On November 24, the magazine shared extra photos they got from the photo shoot of Lee Min Ho. He exudes charisma and of course his usual handsome mysterious face.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is currently appearing in the drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” with actress Jun Ji Hyun.

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/11/25/harpers-bazaar-releases-b-cuts-of-lee-min-ho/

• Like 8

2 hours ago, nika94 said:

Legend of the Blue sea rating!! :))

Congrats to all dear Lobsters! :)

Credit: as tagged

Hi nika, thanks for sharing this. This drama is headed in the right direction. When it rose to 17.1% last night, it's a good sign for a drama to become a HIT! I wouldn't be surprised if it continues that trend. It's all about preference after all. But, I guess expectations were super-high. Well, this drama is awesome despite of many complains/unfair reports about the drama. I love it so far. Drama by nature is meant to draw attention whether positive or negative. Anyway, fangirling again LMH after many years ever since.  :P

• Like 1

Minho in ASTA TV Magazine - December issue.

CyI-WF3UQAAQoLI.jpg

CyF_hUJUsAAxSCD.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The return of Lee Seung-gi VS The departure of TOP

photo788197.jpg

Don't be sad that Ji Chang-wook and Choi Seung-hyeon (TOP) are leaving. Lee Seung-gi and U-Know are coming back. There will be a lot of male celebrities going off to serve their countries in 2017. Those born in 1986 and 1987 are all lined up for duty, which include singers and actors. Male celebrities can't avoid this National Duty.

Those born in 1987 especially can't postpone it any longer and some of them have their dates set already. TOP (Choi Seung-hyeon) from Big Bang and Kim Jun-soo from JYJ are joining the Seoul District Police Department. They will join the training camp on the 9th of February. Kyuhyun from Super Junior is also going next year. He's mentioned it on "Radio Star". "Blah Blah", his current single is the last solo performance he will make before going off on duty.

Others who have yet to give their services to their country are Yoo Ah-in (1986), Lee Min-ho, Jang Geun-seok, Ji Chang-wook, Seo In-guk, Joo Won, Jeong Il-woo and Taecyeon (1987) and Ahn Jae-hyeon. They haven't made anything official yet, but it looks like they'll be leaving soon.

There are stars that are coming back though. Super Junior Sin Dong-hee (Shindong) is coming back this December. Sungmin from Super Junior and Kim Jae-joong from JYJ are also out around that time. Kim Hyun-joong in February next year and U-Know from TVXQ are done in April. Lee Seung-gi is done in October.There are various meanings in serving National Duty for one's country. Leaving showbiz behind means some sort of disappointment for the agencies and fans, although when they return, they're more mature and manly which is a plus for their future activities.

http://www.hancinema.net/the-return-of-lee-seung-gi-vs-the-departure-of-top-100831.html

• Like 2

201611241013779206_583641f1d4baa_99_2016

The reasons that Writer Kim and Park chose Lee Min Ho.  ( roughly translated by Google)

Nowadays broadcasting is the era of star Writers. Among them, Park Ji Eun and Kim Ji-Sook are the most 'hot' Midas hand.

There are few who have received both of these choices. Lee Min Ho is the only male protagonist. Lee Min - ho has played Kim 's in SBS' heirs' with Kim Eun-sook 's choice, and currently plays the main character, Hoon Jae - jae in Park Ji-eun' s SBS 'The Legend of Blue Sea'.

Huh is a bad man who has a good looks and a good hooch, and carries on his decease. Of course, if you smile with a murder smile, you have gone to the other woman and led you to take out the gallbladder. But there is an iron rule that does not take hold of a poor person and throws marriage as bait.

Lee Min-ho's magic once again captured the room. Since the first broadcast on the 16th, Lee Minho has not only been attracted to the charm of many women, Lee Min-ho, who also made a mermaid stuck on him. A soft smile, sweet eyes, and a charm of a rugged masculinity.

The reason why Park Ji-eun chose Lee Min-ho after Kim Soo-hyun. The reason why he got the scam, the reason why he adjusts the psychology of people through hypnosis, the secret of the unspoken birth and the past relationship with Jeon Hyun. Lee Min-ho's charm shines.

Kim Eun Sook writes an extraordinary cast of the male character. Lee Seo-jin, Park Yong-ha, Lee Beom-su, Cha Seung-won, Hyun Bin, Jang Dong-gun, Song Jung-gi and Sharing were chosen by Lee Seo-jin and Lee Min-ho.

Lee Min Ho, who has both male beauty and sweetness, was able to receive the choice of Park Ji Eun and Kim Eun Sook.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003437599&lfrom=facebook&%3Bfbrefresh=201611240804

• Like 10

Fiction: Joon-Jae couldn't care less about Shim Chung falling.

Fact: Uri gentle Minho was worried that JJH might fall from her antics :lol:

9cacf9e7jw1fa4hf840v2g209k0de4qp.gif

I am certifiably tickled pink by their insane chemistry! Didn't expect that these two would collide so beautifully and perfectly from Day One :wub:

Annyeong, chingus! Thanks for all the updates. I may not be active but I do lurk when I can and I'm enjoying all your posts. 

I superlatively adore LotBS!!!! Happy that it's receiving so much love from many parts of the world, too. As soon as I get the chance, I shall share some of my thoughts. 

Love every part of our boy's new drama but I live for every second that Dam-Reung is on screen!!!! What Choi Yeong could have been had he not lost his father so early and joined the Red Army :wub:

0064WM2zgw1fa4lfwxdygj315o0rsn4u.jpg

• Like 11

I cannot wait to watch episode 5! :tears::tears: Miss Jun Jae! :heart::heart:

If I get asked what I really love about Jun Jae is:

Jun Jae always come back for Chung! Deep down, he has a soft spot for Chung. Even if he doesn't remember Chung, he is actually FALLING IN LOVE with Chung for the SECOND time:wub: 

In preview of episode 5 we see Jun Jae is asking Chung 2 leave. But he secretly is stalking her to check her situation. He must feel uneasy at heart and cannot actually let her go. :wub:

I was rewatching episode 2 and scene where JJ figured out Chung is mermaid made me wondering ( I have been rewatching LBS a lot :D) when Jun Jae will realise Chung is a mermaid. I think Jun Jae might see Chung as mermaid form by chance somewhere while she is in water. But he might not tell her that he knows and keep it to himself. Or another possibility could be that:

In the preview, Chung tells her lets meet there, she means the aquarium place?! She may go in water and when Jun Jae comes and see her, he might remember his memories with her. I think the scene in which Jun Jae remembers his memories with Chung, the real- time  rating is gonna be high. Because I think many viewers want Jun Jae 2 remember Chung. :)

Credit: as tagged

• Like 9