Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

37 minutes ago, Myhun said:

전지현·이민호 '푸른 바다의 전설' 인사말 제작발표회 (The Legend Of The Blue Sea, Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Min Ho) [통통영상]

Cr TongTongTV

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing the clips & for those also who shared the photos, thank you to all of you here.  Wow, this drama is nearing.....There's so much to look forward to aside from this series - I heard that LMH will have another drama together with some other stars like Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook & Taecyeon. This is the web drama,  "First Kiss for the Sixth Time", which was reported last week yet.  This is also about to hit our screen soon! Wow, such a star-studded cast drama. I guess his appearance here is unexpected since he's not in the list of cast reported last week.  And his Label confirms his appearance already.  This is produced by Lotte Duty Free Shop, and is likely to be used as their promotional tool. And we all know that LMH is one of the endorsers of Lotte. IDK what role will he be playing here, though.  :P

• Like 7

[V Report Plus] Lee Min-ho live interview to air on V app

Actor Lee Min-ho will air a live interview via Naver‘s V app on Monday. 

Lee’s upcoming SBS drama “Legend of the Blue Sea” is scheduled to premiere this week, and to add to the anticipation Lee will be answering questions from fans at 9 p.m. through the V app. 

Even though the interview hasn‘t started, over 17,000 fans have left comments on the page.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit http://www.vlive.tv.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611141435226858513_2

• Like 9

Jun Ji Hyun And Lee Min Ho Talk Honestly About Working Together On “The Legend Of The Blue Sea”

Jun Ji Hyun Lee Min Ho

SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea” held a press conference on November 14 at Imperial Palace in Seoul.

During the Q&A portion of the event, Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun were asked about what it is like to act together.

Lee Min Ho answered, “Jun Ji Hyun has an aura that is much stronger than other actors. Compared to the patterns of the works I have done so far, it took a bit more time to get closer.”

He explained that they were busy focusing on setting up their individual characters. However, they got closer later after filming bickering scenes.

Jun Ji Hyun said, “This was the first time Lee Min Ho and I worked together, and it was hectic in the beginning because we were constructing our individual characters. I was busy taking care of my part and Lee Min Ho was busy taking care of his part, so it was a bit hard to match together.”

She further commented that these days she talks to Lee Min Ho while they act and it has become more comfortable and fun.

“The Legend of the Blue Sea” will air its first episode on November 16 and will be available exclusively on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/13/jun-ji-hyun-lee-min-ho-talk-honestly-working-together-legend-blue-sea/

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Jun Ji Hyun And Lee Min Ho Talk Honestly About Working Together On “The Legend Of The Blue Sea”

SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea” held a press conference on November 14 at Imperial Palace in Seoul.

During the Q&A portion of the event, Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun were asked about what it is like to act together.

Lee Min Ho answered, “Jun Ji Hyun has an aura that is much stronger than other actors. Compared to the patterns of the works I have done so far, it took a bit more time to get closer.”

He explained that they were busy focusing on setting up their individual characters. However, they got closer later after filming bickering scenes.

Jun Ji Hyun said, “This was the first time Lee Min Ho and I worked together, and it was hectic in the beginning because we were constructing our individual characters. I was busy taking care of my part and Lee Min Ho was busy taking care of his part, so it was a bit hard to match together.”

She further commented that these days she talks to Lee Min Ho while they act and it has become more comfortable and fun.

“The Legend of the Blue Sea” will air its first episode on November 16 and will be available exclusively on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/13/jun-ji-hyun-lee-min-ho-talk-honestly-working-together-legend-blue-sea/

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this. BTW, JJH's outfit during presscon is interesting to look at. I wonder what her concept is, I guess there is. But, she's so pretty. Well, fashion is an ART.  What I like about her is her hairstyle never changes, sometimes she cuts it short but she always comes back with that straight long hair. Her beauty still shines. And LMH.......what can I say? My LMH is as gorgeous as ever! :P

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Minho was wearing DOLCE & GABBANA :

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this info -  Of course, we don't see LMH not wearing designer clothes, huh? Good, that he didn't carry that bag as an accessory - hahaha. It looks like it's a new Dolce & Gabbana Men Collection for Fall Winter 2016 2017. No wonder he looks suave & dapper. D&G has always sharp cuts when it comes to their suits. :P

• Like 3