Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

[Photos] Lee Min-ho and Jeon Ji-hyeon breathtaking in "The Legend of the Blue Sea"

photo764449.jpg

Jeon Ji-hyeon and Lee Min-ho were featured on the cover of a Spanish magazine. They were in the middle of filming the SBS drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea".

A report titled, "Koreans take over Girona" was released on the 15th local time.

The report is talking about Lee Min-ho who was seen kicking in the streets of Girona.

Lee Min-ho and Jeon Ji-hyeon are also spotted together wearing natural blue shirts and their hands together.

Meanwhile, "The Legend of the Blue Sea" is based on a traditional Korean fairy tale written by Park Ji-eun.

Jeon Ji-yeon plays the role of Sim Cheong, a mermaid in Seoul who struggles from the hardships of life. Lee Min-ho plays Heo Joon-jae, a fraud who falls in love with her.

photo764448.jpg

photo764447.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-lee-min-ho-and-jeon-ji-hyeon-breathtaking-in-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-98752.html

• Like 8

*** Thanks guys for sharing many photos of LMH filming his drama overseas. It seems that he lost a little weight or is it just me? Still, LMH looks breathtaking..... I feel happy that they were featured on the cover of a Spanish magazine during filming. It was titled, "Koreans take over Girona", where they saw LMH kicking in the streets of Girona. I love looking at their picture together where they were wearing blue shirts and their hands together. :P

• Like 5

1 hour ago, minekas said:

Collages of shooting in Spain :wub:

cr owner/as tagged

Hi minekas, thanks for sharing this collages. In the 1st stills that we saw some days ago, IDK why they're standing next to each other. IDK why LMH is closing his eyes while holding Jun Ji Hyun's arm while she gives a straight face. I'm curious............ The picture itself is catching my attention. For sure they're preparing for an action scenes here based from some more photos that we're seeing - I'm anticipating this dream pair, too. Can't wait!  :P

• Like 6

Lee Min Ho Poses in the Streets of Spain

Actor Lee Min Ho has shared a photo during the holiday weekend.

On September 15, Lee Min Ho shared a photo of himself enjoying the long holiday in Spain through his official Facebook page.

Lee Min Ho Poses in the Streets of Spain

In the revealed photo, Lee Min Ho is wearing a casual outfit and posing next to a street lamp on the streets of Spain.

The actor accompanied the image with a message wishing his fans a happy Korean Thanksgiving.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is currently filming for SBS′ new drama The Legend of the Blue Sea with co-star Jun Ji Hyun. The fantasy romance drama will begin airing in November.

Photo credit: Lee Min Ho Facebook / enews

• Like 7