Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

2 hours ago, minekas said:

Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun confirm new fantasy romance drama Legend of the Blue Sea

It's official! You're not dreaming. Hallyu stars Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun are confirmed to star in a new drama that is inspired by a Korean folk legend. The drama is written by the writer of My Love From Another Star. Fans of the two stars can finally sigh with relief and gear up for excitement. Find out more!

Legend of the Blue Sea will probably be one of the most anticipated new dramas in recent years. Lee Min Ho's fans have waited three years for him to return, since his last drama series Heirs. Although the movie Gangnam Blues was released in 2015, and his new movie Bounty Hunters will premier on July 1, most of his devoted fans came to know him through his popular romance dramas such as Boys Over Flowers and Personal Taste, and they've been asking for a new TV drama for too long. Jeon Ji Hyun has been devoted to motherhood and post-birth care after giving birth in February. The beautiful actress is now finally ready for her new project.

But another person who has also been waiting most patiently is writer Park Ji Eun, who has written the story with our leading couple in mind. According to Culture Depot, the production company, “From the beginning stages, writer Park Ji Eun created characters matching Jeon Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho, thinking of them as the best couple. The lead actors also decided to work on the drama because they believe in the writer and the director. You can look forward to their chemistry, which will be beyond one’s imagination.”

Complete details of the roles and the story are not released yet. What we do know is that the story is inspired by a Korean legend about a Joseon-era fisherman who caught a mermaid and released her back to sea. Is this a historical drama or a contemporary romance? Is Jeon Ji Hyun playing the mermaid? She would look lovely with a tail! Or maybe it's the tall and handsome Lee Min Ho playing a merman from the blue sea in a modern twist?! Imagination can really run wild here.

Lee Min Ho previously promised that he will definitely star in a new drama this year, and he will be fulfilling that promise. The actor certainly understands the impatience experienced by his fans. Along with the official confirmation on May 30, he posted a new (steamy) photo to Instagram with these tags: #koreadrama #comingsoon #leeminho:

The new drama is slated to air in November, and will be directed by Jin Hyuk, who directed Lee Min Ho in thriller City Hunter. The broadcasting rights in China have already been sold, reportedly for half a million dollars each episode, smashing the record just set by mega-hit Descendants of the Sun!

November can't come soon enough. I can't wait to see the new drama!! Can you?

https://www.dramafever.com/es/news/lee-min-ho-and-jeon-ji-hyun-confirm-new-fantasy-romance-drama-legend-of-the-blue-sea/

Nancy Z en Mar., May 31, 2016

Hi minekas, thanks for sharing more about this upcoming drama. I heard that the drama will begin shooting in September. :P

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, urkhan said:

Release dates are out for Malaysia and Singapore. Just hoping that it comes near me.

#이민호 #LeeMinHo @actorleeminho #BountyHunters is scheduled to release in #Malaysia, #Singapore on 14 July 2016

It don't say here on the list 14th for Malaysia but the release date in Malaysia is also the 14th

Hi urkhan, thanks for sharing this info - I'm also hoping that this will be released here in my side. Brilliant official trailer that we saw from this movie -  I can’t wait for more.  This trailer got me all hyped up about this movie.  LMH looks like badass here - No words needed more for him except that he looks hot as usual…I’m looking forward to watching this movie without a doubt because of him. I can barely contain my excitement! :P

• Like 3

Guest Moonrain

More News

Cr: Minoz Ice

@pixie0622 hi chingu, you bet i am :D 

i'm nervous about the mermaid / merman concept, and i never thought of this pairing before...but i'm excited at the same time! Nov cant come soon enough :sweatingbullets: my body is so ready :lol:

Another News, this is a long video about the casting probably...

Which K-Pop Star Shares Your June Birthday?

Happy birthday to all the June babies out there!

This month features the birthdays of K-pop idols such as Ryeowook (Super Junior), Jung Yong Hwa (CNBLUE), Kang Min Hyuk (CNBLUE), Seohyun (Girls’ Generation) HyunA (4Minute), Nichkhun (2PM), Hyeri (Girls’ Day), Tzuyu (TWICE) and more! Also from the world of K-dramas we have Lee Min Ho, Ha Ji Won, Kim So Hyun, and more.

Do you share a June birthday with a K-pop star?

(skipped unrelated.....)

Lee-Min-Ho.png

6/22

Lee Min Ho (Actor) 29

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The gifts from minozshuanghua  to MYM to celebrate the grand opening on 2016/06/01. 

Reveal hidden contents

For Minho :

2 videos in 2 USB & disserts :

a8fab7bcgw1f4fqgri761j20hs10bnh9.jpg
a8fab7bcjw1f4fqg501ehj20hs10bqjb.jpg

For his manager :

a8fab7bcgw1f4fqhv5dv2j20uk4rkb29.jpg

a8fab7bcgw1f4fqhe0cmmj20u018wtdh.jpg

And for the staffs of YMY :

a8fab7bcgw1f4fqhiaob3j20hs114kfc.jpg

a8fab7bcgw1f4fqhfq5rgj20hs1324n9.jpg

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the photos. Wahhh...........those food are yummy......I feel hungry. LMH fans are such sweet people....:P

• Like 3

Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Min Ho's 'The Legend Of The Blue Sea' gets release date; Selling rights valued at $495,000 per episode

Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho have been cast as the leads in the upcoming drama, "The Legend of the Blue Sea," which is scheduled to premiere across South Korea in November at 10:00 P.M. KST. It is slated to take over SBS's Wednesdays-Thursdays time slot, right after the end of "Incarnation of Envy."

After months of contemplation, Lee and Jun have finally accepted the offer to star as the main leads in the upcoming fantasy-romance drama. The 20-episode TV drama will benefit from the creativity of screenwriter Park Ji Eun.

"From the beginning stages, writer Park Ji Eun created characters matching Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho, thinking of them as the best couple," the production company, Culture Depot, told Soompi. "The lead actors also decided to work on the drama because they believe in the writer and the director. You can look forward to their chemistry, which will be beyond one's imagination."

With television director Jin Hyuk at the helm, the forthcoming drama follows the county magistrate, Kim Dam Rung, who released mermaids into the sea and were later caught by a fisherman. The drama is based on "Eou Yadam," a short-story collection of Joseon scholar Yu Mong-In.

Although the character details of the lead stars remain fuzzy, "The Legend of the Blue Sea" is already drawing lucrative attention from numerous Chinese media outlets over its distribution rights. It was learned that one Chinese media agency has offered 590 million won ($495,000) per episode to secure the show's licensing rights.

The production company, on the other hand, expects more bidders in the near future and stressed that the licensing rights may even go for as high as $600,000 per episode, The K-pop Herald reported. With such big names attached to the forthcoming project, many industry insiders are speculating that the new SBS drama may surpass the whopping distribution price of KBS2's recent blockbuster drama, "Descendants of the Sun."

The new fantasy-drama marks Jun and Lee's return to the television screen since wrapping up "My Love From The Star" in 2014 and "The Heirs" in 2013, respectively. More details on the project will be revealed soon.

http://en.yibada.com/articles/128026/20160601/jun-ji-hyun-lee-min-ho-legend-of-the-blue-sea-release-date.htm

• Like 5

Translation :

00:13 LMH : Our film includes the factors of action, melo, and comedy, is a film like a present give you all of happiness, refreshments, and joys.

00:24 Tang Yan : It will make you feel this is a very 3-D film, including thrilling, mystery, stimulus, and funny.

00:36 Louis Fan : It will bring lots of freshness and viewpoints to audience in every part of this film. It will definitely make everyone very happy from the beginning to the end.

00:46 Karena Ng : The filming locations were chosen diligently and you may also see the spirits of team works.

00:54 Wallace Chung : Korea, China, and Bangkok of Thailand, much transnational filming, not only the elements of comedy, but also action scenes with stimulus. I believe that everyone will feel this film is full of abundant and excitements.

01:16 Wallace Chung : For those shootings of speeding, some shots were done in the studio, they crooked the car for shooting as turnover, it’s just like playing in the playground.

01:34 Tang Yan : The speeding scenes are different from other films before, there will be a handsome action like “shoo….” flying over, and more about pursuit, blasting, and car crash.

01:46 Jeremy : The car was hit and torn apart and I think it was necessary, otherwise, you may not feel the kind of explosive force.

01:55 Karena : They have made animation for action scenes, and have done rehearsals.

01:59 Louis : The Korean team is very professional, so any coordination could be completed through fast and smooth communications. That’s great.

02:07 LMH : The martial art director asked for strong and powerful actions, I have done lots of training for preparation. Many action scenes were big actions.

02:31 LMH : Audience may watch this movie happily and easily.

02:35 Tang Yan : The producers and the script are very well.

02:39 Karena : The whole production is very diligent.

02:42 Jeremy : I especially love the cast of this film.

02:45 Louis : Looking forward to your supports.

02:46 Wallace : Will meet you very soon, I'm expecting it with you.

• Like 9

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi urkhan, thanks for sharing this info - I'm also hoping that this will be released here in my side. Brilliant official trailer that we saw from this movie -  I can’t wait for more.  This trailer got me all hyped up about this movie.  LMH looks like badass here - No words needed more for him except that he looks hot as usual…I’m looking forward to watching this movie without a doubt because of him. I can barely contain my excitement! :P

Thanks for the reply. I do agree and hopefully it will come near me