Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Lee Min-ho greeted by over 20,000 fans in the Philippines

Actor Lee Min-ho was greeted by over 20,000 fans at promotional events in the Philippines for a global fashion brand that he models, his star agency said Sunday.

Lee visited the Southeast Asian country from April 2-3 to promote Bench, a British clothing brand that is sold worldwide for whom he is working as a model for the fifth year.

The promotional events were held twice each in Manila and Cebu, attracting more than 20,000 fans in total, Starhaus Entertainment said in a release.

Lee catapulted to stardom with his role in the 2009 soap opera, "Boys Over Flowers," and has starred in a variety of films and TV dramas such as "City Hunter" and "The Heirs."
http://www.wikitree.us/story/10481

----------------------------------

'Bounty Hunters' Press Conference will be held on 20160413

• Like 6

Lee Min Ho feels the love and makes new promise in the Philippines

1000.jpg

Lee Min Ho visited the Philippines to promote for the Bench brand recently. It was his fifth visit to the beautiful country of many islands, and his crowd only seemed to get even larger. The Hallyu star also took a rare vacation there. Check out these impressive photos and find out what Lee Min Ho promised to his adoring fans.

The handsome star was in the Philippines for the 5th time, and Filipino fans couldn't be happier. Although the Bench brand has signed endorsements with many international stars, Lee Min Ho has proved to be the most popular star for the famous clothing line ever since he signed on in 2012. Lee Min Ho first gained popularity with Filipino fans with his role in the now iconic romance drama Boys Over Flowers.

He visited both the capital city Manila on April 2 and then Cebu on April 3, in events promoted as "Be My Yeobo" Benchsetter Fun Meet. The "Be My Honey" slogan proved to be ingenious and attracted many thousands of fans at the events.

Just check out these enormous crowds:

(in Manila:)

2000.jpg

3000.jpg

(in Cebu, where Lee Min Ho visited for the first time:)

4000.jpg

5000.jpg

6000.jpg

Whenever Lee Min Ho said "Mahal ko kayo," or "I love you all" in Tagalog, the crowd cheered.

During an interview, Lee Min Ho expressed his appreciation for Filipino fans. He said, "I feel the love every time I am here. I look forward to it every visit. I don't get tired of returning again and again to the Philippines."

Lee Min Ho also took a rare mini-vacation in Cebu at Shangri-La’s Mactan resort. Philippines is a country composed of more than 7,000 islands, with many beautiful beaches and resorts.

7000.jpeg

8000.jpg

The middle photo in the collage above is his selfie posted to his Instagram as he left Cebu, with a message #goodbye #cebu. He also posted a lovely beach scene. And he said a lingering #goodbye #manila with this selfie:

9000.jpg

So what did he promise to his fans?

10000.jpg

Besides reminding everyone that his new movie Bounty Hunters will soon be released this summer, Lee Min Ho said that he'll meet fans again in a new TV drama this year.

His last drama Heirs was released in 2013. Although it is still extremely popular, we fans want to see him in a new drama soon! Very soon!

I'm sure his fans, especially the thousands of Filipino fans, are holding him to the promise.

How about you?

Nancy Zdramaland

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-lee-min-ho-feels-the-love-and-makes-new-promise-in-the-philippines/

• Like 10

49 minutes ago, SherlyM said:

Lee Min Ho feels the love and makes new promise in the Philippines

Lee Min Ho visited the Philippines to promote for the Bench brand recently. It was his fifth visit to the beautiful country of many islands, and his crowd only seemed to get even larger. The Hallyu star also took a rare vacation there. Check out these impressive photos and find out what Lee Min Ho promised to his adoring fans.

The handsome star was in the Philippines for the 5th time, and Filipino fans couldn't be happier. Although the Bench brand has signed endorsements with many international stars, Lee Min Ho has proved to be the most popular star for the famous clothing line ever since he signed on in 2012. Lee Min Ho first gained popularity with Filipino fans with his role in the now iconic romance drama Boys Over Flowers.

He visited both the capital city Manila on April 2 and then Cebu on April 3, in events promoted as "Be My Yeobo" Benchsetter Fun Meet. The "Be My Honey" slogan proved to be ingenious and attracted many thousands of fans at the events.

Just check out these enormous crowds:

(in Manila:)

(in Cebu, where Lee Min Ho visited for the first time:)

Whenever Lee Min Ho said "Mahal ko kayo," or "I love you all" in Tagalog, the crowd cheered.

During an interview, Lee Min Ho expressed his appreciation for Filipino fans. He said, "I feel the love every time I am here. I look forward to it every visit. I don't get tired of returning again and again to the Philippines."

Lee Min Ho also took a rare mini-vacation in Cebu at Shangri-La’s Mactan resort. Philippines is a country composed of more than 7,000 islands, with many beautiful beaches and resorts.

The middle photo in the collage above is his selfie posted to his Instagram as he left Cebu, with a message #goodbye #cebu. He also posted a lovely beach scene. And he said a lingering #goodbye #manila with this selfie:

So what did he promise to his fans?

Besides reminding everyone that his new movie Bounty Hunters will soon be released this summer, Lee Min Ho said that he'll meet fans again in a new TV drama this year.

His last drama Heirs was released in 2013. Although it is still extremely popular, we fans want to see him in a new drama soon! Very soon!

I'm sure his fans, especially the thousands of Filipino fans, are holding him to the promise.

How about you?

Nancy Zdramaland

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-lee-min-ho-feels-the-love-and-makes-new-promise-in-the-philippines/

***  LMH made an unforgettable memory again with his fans in Manila. Bench is in good hands. He is making huge contribution in Bench rising revenue. I know many top celebrities become Bench models but LMH is the only celebrity who has been the brand's model for five years. Amazing..........:P

• Like 6

@Olga Romanova That pic of our boy in a suit with his head resting on a headrest is so divine! :wub: Looks like a recent one, too.  Thanks for posting.

Thanks chingus for all the updates.  If his posted schedule is true, then we should be seeing him soon at the airport.  I guess that even if BH is yet to screen in June, they have to do the rounds of Asian film festivals to maximize bookings.  Happy to see more of LMH the Actor %5BEmoticon%5D%20OK%20Asd.gif

I saw a new Bench BTS video circulating on Twitter and Weibo.  Hope someone finds a clear copy to post here.

But in the meantime, here's the YT version taken onstage while the audience was waiting for LMH. (Caution:  too much screaming from the audience!)

cr kittyleigh10

Another clearer (comparatively speaking) version on weibo cr minoz_peace:

http://weibo.com/p/2304443907dd6353e3941c2464af5c3348f715

• Like 10

Hwang Kwang-hee, "I want to get close to Lee Min-ho, Song Joong-ki and Kim Soo-hyeon-I

The recent episode of KBS 2TV's talk show, 'Hello Counselor' starred Han Go-eun, Kim Sung-kyung, Jeong Yong-hwa, and Hwang Kwang-hee.

In the opening part of the episode, as Hwang Kwang-hee said he was close to Jeong Yong-hwa, the emcees cast a doubtful look onto him. And they asked Jeong Yong-hwa if it was true.

Jeong Yong-hwa affirmed humorously that he was actually close to Hwang Kwang-hee and it is only because Hwang Kwang-hee kept telling people around that he and Jeong Yong-hwa are close to each other and it became true. His witty comment made the audience burst into laugthter.

Hwang Kwang-hee confidently mentioned about Lee Joon, G-Dragon, and Taeyang, "I was not close to them originally. But I started calling them by first name and everything came true". This comment brought laughter to the audience. However, when he additionally said he wanted to become close to Lee Min-ho, Song Joong-ki and Kim Soo-hyeon-I, everybody including the entire audience in the studio flipped out.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 7

LMH will attend two events tomorrow (20160413) in Beijing :

Bounty Hunters Press Conference at 15:00 (Beijing time) and will be live broadcasting on website :
http://movie.le.com/izt/sjlr/index.html

LeEco Music Entertainment Festival at 19:30 (Beijing time) and will be live broadcasting on website :
http://zongyi.le.com/izt/2016leecozy/index.html

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

LMH will attend two events tomorrow (20160413) in Beijing :

Bounty Hunters Press Conference at 15:00 (Beijing time) and and will be live broadcasting on website :
http://movie.le.com/izt/sjlr/index.html

LeEco Music Entertainment Festival at 19:30 (Beijing time) and will be live broadcasting on website :
http://zongyi.le.com/izt/2016leecozy/index.html

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this update. Hurray LMH!  Looking forward to this event. Can't wait to see some awesome photos & videos. :P

• Like 2

Hi Everyone!

Wherever our BB Minho goes he is love by his Minoz:heart: and it shows on every photos that his very happy to see his Minoz:D

And i do think its a comfort zone for him to see everyone supporting and stand by him. I would love to meet him one day too!! :blush::heart:

I do hope that his Gangnam movie will get the Best Feature Film. I have start voting and will not stop till he gets it:wub::P

Fighting Minhossi and Minoz!! 

Always stay happy and safe Minoz:):heart:

• Like 7