Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Thanks @MyHun for the latest vids.  I am truly IN AWE  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  of all the Minoz  who go through all the hassles and spend own time, money and effort to cover Minho wherever he may be and share these with all other Minoz worldwide.  Without them, we would have to wait for the official sources who may or may not provide us with anything.  That is why Minho is so grateful to them because it's really the Minoz themselves who help spread the LMH religion and evangelized us via various forms of social media.  It is my wish to meet some of these famous Minoz whose work I have come to admire and may their tribe multiply! 
C-Minoz gathering to celebrate Minho's birthday in GuangzhouBqEjPMXCQAA0WVE.jpg:large

Fantastic street art to commemorate Minho's birthdayBqTZNunCEAIxPNS.jpg:large

ctto

pixie0622 said: Thanks @MyHun for the latest vids.  I am truly IN AWE  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  of all the Minoz  who go through all the hassles and spend own time, money and effort to cover Minho wherever he may be and share these with all other Minoz worldwide.  Without them, we would have to wait for the official sources who may or may not provide us with anything.  That is why Minho is so grateful to them because it's really the Minoz themselves who help spread the LMH religion and evangelized us via various forms of social media.  It is my wish to meet some of these famous Minoz whose work I have come to admire and may their tribe multiply! 

Oh, he still has scar from his leg surgery  :(  They may have retouched his earlier pics.BqUCjtBCQAEDVPo.jpg:large
But doesn't he look gorgeous in these Eider pics, too?  :x Not that I miss his auburn hair, but he does look good in any hair color so yeah, I don't mind seeing Kim Tan at all ;))

OK I have a confession to make.  I had been spending a lot of time today looking for a picture taken this weekend of his buns.  Yes, that bump.  Unfortunately, although he changed outfits thrice, the shirts and coat covered the all-important buns.  I suspect that he is aware of our obsession for that bump.  So he intentionally teased us and refused to parade it for us.  
This is the closest I got.  You will have to magnify it to appreciate it, but I see it.  Unfortunately, pic got cut. BqTmW5bCEAAWjNX.jpg:large

I feel happy now knowing it's still there.  Because you guys got me worried by suggesting that he lost it while creating Jong Dae's body. So to further console myself, I had to revisit the classic Bump pics and reminisce the good ol' days when he was generous with his assets.
BqWEh0SCIAAY_4e.jpg:largetumblr_lp18esTpB81qi18rvo1_500-1.gif
cr as tagged

pixie0622 said: OK I have a confession to make.  I had been spending a lot of time today looking for a picture taken this weekend of his buns.  Yes, that bump.  Unfortunately, although he changed outfits thrice, the shirts and coat covered the all-important buns.  I suspect that he is aware of our obsession for that bump.  So he intentionally teased us and refused to parade it for us.  

adamfever said: pixie0622 said: OK I have a confession to make.  I had been spending a lot of time today looking for a picture taken this weekend of his buns.  Yes, that bump.  Unfortunately, although he changed outfits thrice, the shirts and coat covered the all-important buns.  I suspect that he is aware of our obsession for that bump.  So he intentionally teased us and refused to parade it for us.  

Just a thought: I just realized that there are a few days left till his bday. It will be on Sunday. Shall we do something special here on this board, something that makes each of us feel exciting, funny  and also feel like there is a big crowd here (kinda party feeling, but virtually :-) ). To do that, everyone would make an effort to be here and post something.... what can that be... maybe we can think of a theme .. like silly Minho pictures... That means all the lurkers, please delurk and join.. I know real life usually drags us way, but mark that special day so we can all be here and do something to celebrate his bday.

You guys have better ideas than me, please suggest what we should do to make that day fun.

adamfever said: Just a thought: I just realized that there are a few days left till his bday. It will be on Sunday. Shall we do something special here on this board, something that makes each of us feel exciting, funny  and also feel like there is a big crowd here (kinda party feeling, but virtually :-) ). To do that, everyone would make an effort to be here and post something.... what can that be... maybe we can think of a theme .. like silly Minho pictures... That means all the lurkers, please delurk and join.. I know real life usually drags us way, but mark that special day so we can all be here and do something to celebrate his bday.

You guys have better ideas than me, please suggest what we should do to make that day fun.